Guys, its a fact that dlf plots in sec91 and 92 have sold like hot cakes. Most posts on this forum rated the price of 40k + crazy. However, all investors who bought this cannot be dumb as there is significant sums of money which seems to have gone into these transactions.

Is there something which we are not able to see now ? Do investors really see a price of 1 lakh on these plots 4-5 years down the line ?

Can someone throw light on whats going on ?
Read more
304 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Shud be 60k in 2 years in my opinion
    CommentQuote
  • I feel that after 2 years DLF plots would be sold approx 70k PSY
    CommentQuote
  • Then why in last 10 months..it only appreciated by 2k-3k ?.....any specific reasons???.....or is there any lock in for resale by DLF ?......
    CommentQuote
  • dlf will now onwards only sell plots
    CommentQuote
  • whats the source of this info ???...they just pre-launched Primus and regal garden projects......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ArpanSharma
    Then why in last 10 months..it only appreciated by 2k-3k ?.....any specific reasons???.....or is there any lock in for resale by DLF ?......

Yeh Authority plots nahi hai mere bhai, ki nikaltey ke saath Dogunay!!

Why do you think DDA and HUDA never needed brokers... Be careful on what you buy from RE players, they leave very little on the board..
    CommentQuote
  • 6 months lockin ended in January- February for initial bookings
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kapilsoft
    I feel that after 2 years DLF plots would be sold approx 70k PSY

Nobody can predict the way DLF is going
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone has an e-brochure of Garden city plots ?...please attach here......
    CommentQuote
    Never spoke to Dev. So its still confusing.

I think you are an investor in G99 plot. It looks funny that you don’t have full details about your own investment. Then why you are advocating others to invest in a project (G99) which is still confusing you? Better get rid of your confusion 1st before giving advice to others.

CommentQuote
  • Agastya ji :

Thanks for the advice. Yes I have invested in G99. I know /am aware about most of the details of this G99 township which really impressed me and looking at the future appreciation I took the decision for buying a plot there.

About power back, you are right, I am still not aware BUT this sole attribute was not the foundation of my decision.

And my decision proved correct since this plot is already appreciated excellently in last 6 months time.

Hope this helps.
    CommentQuote
  • Yeah..booking rates were 38K only for 1 day on 30/Jun'11 but not sure of 37K. I doubt if DLF issued any inventory at less than 38K??

btw has anyone booked in fresh while new inventory is released.
    These plots are better investments than many apartment projects for sure!

Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    Available in resale 41-43k psy

Booking rates were 37-38k
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    Yeah..booking rates were 38K only for 1 day on 30/Jun'11 but not sure of 37K. I doubt if DLF issued any inventory at less than 38K??

Bro with g99 with no power back up is now claiming company price of 50 plus. tHis seems to be a steal.
    CommentQuote
    Agastya ji :

Thanks for the advice. Yes I have invested in G99. I know /am aware about most of the details of this G99 township which really impressed me and looking at the future appreciation I took the decision for buying a plot there.

About power back, you are right, I am still not aware BUT this sole attribute was not the foundation of my decision.

And my decision proved correct since this plot is already appreciated excellently in last 6 months time.

Hope this helps.

Power back up is one of most sought after USP when it comes to the gated communities. its rather strange that your still quoting broker versions rather than the real one as you yourself has bought a plot there.

I have heard that there is no power back up.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes mostly 38k it was. When i was looking for 300 size, this is what I was told by the brokers.
    But the rates are still same in resale- I guess after Vatika and G99, the next surge of rates cud be here

Originally Posted by nipsy
    Yeah..booking rates were 38K only for 1 day on 30/Jun'11 but not sure of 37K. I doubt if DLF issued any inventory at less than 38K??

CommentQuote