Guys, its a fact that dlf plots in sec91 and 92 have sold like hot cakes. Most posts on this forum rated the price of 40k + crazy. However, all investors who bought this cannot be dumb as there is significant sums of money which seems to have gone into these transactions.

Is there something which we are not able to see now ? Do investors really see a price of 1 lakh on these plots 4-5 years down the line ?

Can someone throw light on whats going on ?
Read more
304 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dlf plots sector 91 : Investor psychology ?

Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    Yes mostly 38k it was. When i was looking for 300 size, this is what I was told by the brokers.
    But the rates are still same in resale- I guess after Vatika and G99, the next surge of rates cud be here

wats current rate of DLF..?
    CommentQuote
  • the location is not great for DLF plots... hence the rates r not appreciated much as compared to vatika and G99.
    CommentQuote
  • unlike
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shammi1
    wats current rate of DLF..?

42-43k is the price and for larger plots (500 sqy) its around 38-40k...
    CommentQuote
  • I Visited the area where the plots are last week and saw the 3 projects where NTH is coming up. Lots of clean (no villages) land in the area with DLF. Duly impressed with the connectivity and quality of roads for reaching the location. Great potential I must say for appreciation
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    I Visited the area where the plots are last week and saw the 3 projects where NTH is coming up. Lots of clean (no villages) land in the area with DLF. Duly impressed with the connectivity and quality of roads for reaching the location. Great potential I must say for appreciation

Hi
    Greetings

Very good observation.. if you are able to understand it, connectivity of old/developed gurgaon is therefore very important. DLF is already in talks with HUDA for a joint development of road connecting SPR, NH8 past 3x, dway, 8x and thereafter 9x until Manesar.

Even a Metro is being proposed until Manesar en-route sector 5/6, 3x, 8x, 9x until manesar due to existing population base which dwarka expressway will take atleast a decade.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates here? How is the site shaping up
    CommentQuote
  • was in the area recently. the sector raods around NTH are shaping up at a decent pace.

My take is that its just a matter of time before DLF plots start to move. They were expensive at 38,000/40000 last year but with prices around moving up, they seem a ggod buy now.
    DLF is focussing its entire energy in these sectors and once dev. starts shaping up this part ( garden city) will be the area to watch out for...

Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    Any updates here? How is the site shaping up
    CommentQuote
  • Request :

Can some one who visits the site next may please take a few snaps and post it on the forum for fellow members...
    '
    CommentQuote
  • What is the current resale prices? Is it a good investment bet? Though I personally think it is overpriced with a 2-3 year window but may shoot up to 70-80 in 5 years time. But want to hear from the seniors abt their view
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All
    I am planning to buy a plot and getting a deal at 46k.
    I visited the site, and could see, the area is coming up v well
    But i am nt sure whether i shd go for plot or not? as since last one yr there is hardly any appreciation...so bit confused..
    I am thinking only from investment point of view...and have plan to hold for 2 yrs....

Kindly suggest shd i go for plot? or shd look for some other opportunities from investment point of view?

Thanks!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chattri
    Dear All
    But i am nt sure whether i shd go for plot or not? as since last one yr there is hardly any appreciation...so bit confused..
    I am thinking only from investment point of view...and have plan to hold for 2 yrs....

Kindly suggest shd i go for plot? or shd look for some other opportunities from investment point of view?

Thanks!!

One more thing which is worrying me is the clause that one needs to do the const in 5 yrs time otherwise there will be penaltly on yearly basis.
    Kindly give ur feedback for the same also.
    CommentQuote
    Dear All

Thanks!!

dear market is stable as of now thats why price are not increasing
    but i think now projects are comming in sector 91 and sector 92 is 5000 +
    so plots of dlf now are excellent and i think 45000 is good rate i wil say only 1 think try to negotitate
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay1991
    dear market is stable as of now thats why price are not increasing
    but i think now projects are comming in sector 91 and sector 92 is 5000 +
    so plots of dlf now are excellent and i think 45000 is good rate i wil say only 1 think try to negotitate

Thanks Abhay ji.
    I am worried abt the clause that construtcion shd be done within 5 yrs otherwise there will be penalty on yearly basis.

Kindly give ur feedback.....
    CommentQuote
    Thanks Abhay ji.
    I am worried abt the clause that construtcion shd be done within 5 yrs otherwise there will be penalty on yearly basis.

Kindly give ur feedback.....

when is possesion as per dlf ?? and dlf nth is almost 1.5 years delayed they have if delay they wil give XX per sqfeet money but nobody received
    CommentQuote