Guys, its a fact that dlf plots in sec91 and 92 have sold like hot cakes. Most posts on this forum rated the price of 40k + crazy. However, all investors who bought this cannot be dumb as there is significant sums of money which seems to have gone into these transactions.

Is there something which we are not able to see now ? Do investors really see a price of 1 lakh on these plots 4-5 years down the line ?

Can someone throw light on whats going on ?
Read more
304 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • if the company price is 45k then what's the ongoing resale rate ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shkhan
    if the company price is 45k then what's the ongoing resale rate ?

About the same... I guess the company rates are due for revision but they barely have any supply in non-NPNL plots.

My feeling is DLF is waiting for a big event (possibly the CPR alignment and some GH) to release new inventory and increase prices
    CommentQuote
  • re: DLF PLOTS SECTOR 91/92 : INVESTOR PSYCHOLOGY ?

Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    Just like the flats have sample apartments, DLF recently created a "sample street" complete with drainage, lights and street furniture as a showcase .

You should take a look... Looks pretty neat!

Where it is?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Domum
    Where it is?

Just behind the Galleria
    CommentQuote
  • there is no investor psychology....just greed
    CommentQuote
  • re: DLF PLOTS SECTOR 91/92 : INVESTOR PSYCHOLOGY ?

Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    Just behind the Galleria

Do you mean Galleria 91? I couldn't see while I visited last month.
    CommentQuote
  • yes i have seen it ..its good, and from their is went to Ramprastha plots .
    CommentQuote
  • DLF plots sector 91

I am looking to buy a 300-350 sq yard DLF plot in sector 91. DLF has only 700 sq yard regular plot available as of today. Other lower sized plots available for booking from company are gomukhi and shermukhi. The current booking rate is 52500 rs per sq yard as of today. I got this info from a DLF executive today.
    The resale is going on from 42500 to 43500 per sq yard.
    CommentQuote
  • I have been trying to sell a garden city 350 sq yard plot but not able to sell it. As soon as you fix a meeting with buyer, everyone vanishes in thin air. God knows what is going on in RE.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RBansal
    I have been trying to sell a garden city 350 sq yard plot but not able to sell it. As soon as you fix a meeting with buyer, everyone vanishes in thin air. God knows what is going on in RE.

What rate are you looking to exit and what was your buying rate and how much payment has been made.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RBansal
    I have been trying to sell a garden city 350 sq yard plot but not able to sell it. As soon as you fix a meeting with buyer, everyone vanishes in thin air. God knows what is going on in RE.

The plot market in GGN is dead for last 6-9 months... even lower prices are not helping..
    CommentQuote
  • rajatk
    Any news of change in FAR and stilt parking?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajatk
    The plot market in GGN is dead for last 6-9 months... even lower prices are not helping..

not only plot whole gurgaon market is stabled it wil remain for next 1 or 2 years because rates are already on peak only pre laucnhes peoples are mad
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abc111
    rajatk
    Any news of change in FAR and stilt parking?

Not that I am aware of...
    CommentQuote
  • i am looking for 250 size plot,what rate should i expect? and what would be the rate after 3 years,its for investment purpose.
    CommentQuote