Guys, its a fact that dlf plots in sec91 and 92 have sold like hot cakes. Most posts on this forum rated the price of 40k + crazy. However, all investors who bought this cannot be dumb as there is significant sums of money which seems to have gone into these transactions.

Is there something which we are not able to see now ? Do investors really see a price of 1 lakh on these plots 4-5 years down the line ?

Can someone throw light on whats going on ?
Read more
304 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Its a good time if you want to buy the DLF plots..These plots have not appreciated much in last 1.5 yrs. As there are some triggers in DLF new gurgaon areas this year, plots may start appreciating. I bought one this month. I finalized about 3 plots and i wanted to choose one out of these. As I approached the sellers for final negotiations, all of them were already sold. Only those plots are selling at about 45000 which are close to high rise apartments. Other plot owners are not even talking below 47000. Good plots have very high PLC (25%-40%).
    Some plots are owned by broking companies. As this is financial year end, so some folks may want to sell it for quick cash. I also got it from a broking company. Got a bit better rate but he is asking to close the deal within 25 days.
    CommentQuote
  • A close friend picked up a plot of 350 yards for 43.5k, abt 10-20 days back without putting a gun to anyone's head.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by matrix_55
    A close friend picked up a plot of 350 yards for 43.5k, abt 10-20 days back without putting a gun to anyone's head.

thats a good deal.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

DLF Plotted, with
    - roads
    - master rds
    - services etc.

Approved Zonal demarcation and plan.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • :)
    Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

DLF Plotted, with
    - roads
    - master rds
    - services etc.

Approved Zonal demarcation and plan.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • very good deal!!

Originally Posted by matrix_55
    A close friend picked up a plot of 350 yards for 43.5k, abt 10-20 days back without putting a gun to anyone's head.
    CommentQuote
  • marketing startegy adopted by DLF, seeing the recession ahead!

Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    Just like the flats have sample apartments, DLF recently created a "sample street" complete with drainage, lights and street furniture as a showcase .

You should take a look... Looks pretty neat!
    CommentQuote
  • very true

Originally Posted by zangoora
    there is no investor psychology....just greed
    CommentQuote
  • Has the full installments for Garden City plots been paid to DLF? any news when will the plots allotted and registered to owners ?
    CommentQuote
  • I bought the plot in resale in march this year. Thought the last installment was due in August but DLF took it from me during the transfer itself saying that they take the next installment from buyer during transfer itself. The irony is that the seller paid the second last installment in march itself but DLF still took the last installment from me as an advance.
    For me everything is gone to DLF except some part of edc/idc and club membership.
    Not sure when they will be handing over the possession. My father visited the site last month. They seem to be focussing on block E first. They are also focussing on making all the planned parks within the community. I think that it may take 8 to 9 months for sure.
    CommentQuote
  • 43.5 a good price
    Any 200sqyds available in ressale?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Sandeep,

I have been told DLF has a penalty to construct on the allotted plot if not constructed in 5 years ?

Do you think the clock for the 5 year construction timeline will begin from 2014 or do you think it be even sooner ?

Originally Posted by sandeepchdy
    I bought the plot in resale in march this year. Thought the last installment was due in August but DLF took it from me during the transfer itself saying that they take the next installment from buyer during transfer itself. The irony is that the seller paid the second last installment in march itself but DLF still took the last installment from me as an advance.
    For me everything is gone to DLF except some part of edc/idc and club membership.
    Not sure when they will be handing over the possession. My father visited the site last month. They seem to be focussing on block E first. They are also focussing on making all the planned parks within the community. I think that it may take 8 to 9 months for sure.
    CommentQuote
  • Good news for real estate investor in Gurgaon that DLF Builder added some new plots in it's previous project DLF Garden City Plots which is originally located in Sector 91 & 92 Gurgaon
    :)]

Not much info regarding this project, IF any one having info regarding these new plots then comment plz.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "hco123
    Good news for real estate investor in Gurgaon that DLF Builder added some new plots in it's previous project DLF Garden City Plots which is originally located in Sector 91 & 92 Gurgaon
    :)]

Not much info regarding this project, IF any one having info regarding these new plots then comment plz.

Hi,
    Why are you suggesting is new plots launch good news for investors if the existing plots are facing stagnant resale for many months now. Which sizes and prices have the new plots been launched at
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    Hi,
    Why are you suggesting is new plots launch good news for investors if the existing plots are facing stagnant resale for many months now. Which sizes and prices have the new plots been launched at

Didn't you notice the screen name?
    CommentQuote