Guys, its a fact that dlf plots in sec91 and 92 have sold like hot cakes. Most posts on this forum rated the price of 40k + crazy. However, all investors who bought this cannot be dumb as there is significant sums of money which seems to have gone into these transactions.

Is there something which we are not able to see now ? Do investors really see a price of 1 lakh on these plots 4-5 years down the line ?

Can someone throw light on whats going on ?
Read more
304 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I don't think DLF has 200 sq yard units. The minimum is 240, which is mostly NPNL (majority) cash.

Nearest is RP (92, 93, 95) which has 200 sq yard units, but it is in pre-launch stage, 95% payment upfront.
    CommentQuote
  • what are the prevailing resale prices of 240 sqyd & 300 sqyd plots?
    CommentQuote
  • Whats price for 300 yard plot now ?
    How much development done ?
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates when DLF will be handing over these plots ?..I visited site yesterday and can see only the plots opposite to Galleria 91 are ready to be allotted...when is DLF going to handover Garden city Plots?

The area around sector 91 is coming up very nice with NTH 91, Galleria 91 and Garden city plots opposite galleria.. I did not see any village near this area. Looks quite posh.
    CommentQuote
  • Possession target for Phase1 plots is around summer of 2015
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    Possession target for Phase1 plots is around summer of 2015

Is there any stipulated timeframe for the start of construction?
    Any holding charges?
    CommentQuote
  • Like this project. Please advise current resale price, payment gone and initial cash out outflow and recommended brokers.

I am in Delhi till 1st week of Jan and looking to invest.
    CommentQuote
  • 1.3 Cr for Dlf garden city 250 sq yard plot - A good price ?

Please opine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Yes. Where else will you find a DLF plot of this size in Gurgaon at this price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • I think 46k is the current price. So 250 sq. yard should be about 1.15 BSP.

Originally Posted by anil56679
    Please opine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • in DLF phase 3 u get a plot in 90k to 100k (all inclusive)...please think and this area can never be around dlf phase 3 ...all please check all inclusive price not bsp..just a caution
    CommentQuote
  • Sir it would be depressed locality where u can get it for 100k for a reasonable plot u are easily looking at 125k + and for DLF 1,2 even higher of 140K so u get property at 40% price. I know DLF is DLF but that the way investment goes. Vatika launched its plots at over 100 k somewhere near Dwariks expressway....
    CommentQuote
  • People if you dont know about the project, refrain from commenting/abvising - he is asking for DLF garden city which is in sector 91/92 launched around 2010 at 38K - right now the resale price is around 45-48K BSP (total might be around 52K all inclusive)..

Gurgaon Plot market is stagnant since last 1-1.5 yrs and the rates havent really moved in most of the localities.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sundry
    People if you dont know about the project, refrain from commenting/abvising - he is asking for DLF garden city which is in sector 91/92 launched around 2010 at 38K - right now the resale price is around 45-48K BSP (total might be around 52K all inclusive)..

Gurgaon Plot market is stagnant since last 1-1.5 yrs and the rates havent really moved in most of the localities.

Just one point, that most DLF plots here have at least 1 plc. A non-plc plot is a rare find. Together with EDC/IDC + PLC , Add nother 10000 per yard to the BSP.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the future of garden city ...? Do u think these plots would touch 100k in about 3 -4 years..?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote