Guys, its a fact that dlf plots in sec91 and 92 have sold like hot cakes. Most posts on this forum rated the price of 40k + crazy. However, all investors who bought this cannot be dumb as there is significant sums of money which seems to have gone into these transactions.

Is there something which we are not able to see now ? Do investors really see a price of 1 lakh on these plots 4-5 years down the line ?

Can someone throw light on whats going on ?
Read more
304 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • yes .. they may touch 100k after 3 years.
    CommentQuote
  • After 6 years maybe. Its not going anywhere in 3 years.

Originally Posted by kapilsoft
    yes .. they may touch 100k after 3 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sundry
    People if you dont know about the project, refrain from commenting/abvising - he is asking for DLF garden city which is in sector 91/92 launched around 2010 at 38K - right now the resale price is around 45-48K BSP (total might be around 52K all inclusive)..

Gurgaon Plot market is stagnant since last 1-1.5 yrs and the rates havent really moved in most of the localities.

Please u read with refernce to which i commented
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, what is current resale price in garden city sec 90 plots. Is this good buy now for living in 2 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Appx around 45000/sqyd. This is the time for bottom fishing, quote your price and if available its your luck. In 2 yrs time frame with majority of projects being handed over it will be a good place to live.

Originally Posted by IamNeptune
    Guys, what is current resale price in garden city sec 90 plots. Is this good buy now for living in 2 years.
    CommentQuote
  • rightly said... And since new Land acquisition bill has come into force.... believe you me ... getting new land for resi/ comm purposes would be very difficult from farmers...

So plot prices would be for sure bound to go up since they r limited in no.
    CommentQuote
  • Trying to read from earlier posts. there seems no increase if early birds price was 38-40. no meaning to buy in this sector.
    CommentQuote
  • Check in the DLF plots in the SPR sectors called Almaeda... Was going for around 60-65k psy last year. May be more competitive now
    CommentQuote
  • thankyou

Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    Check in the DLF plots in the SPR sectors called Almaeda... Was going for around 60-65k psy last year. May be more competitive now
    CommentQuote
  • hello friends lots of brokers selling. is it safe has anyone done it
    CommentQuote
  • It is safe and dlf would transfer the same as long as full payment has not been made.

Originally Posted by sandeep4567
    hello friends lots of brokers selling npnl . is it safe has anyone done it
    CommentQuote
  • are transfers closed for full paymnet made, i heard in flats they are not making transfers after possession
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vshinde98
    Guys, its a fact that dlf plots in sec91 and 92 have sold like hot cakes. Most posts on this forum rated the price of 40k + crazy. However, all investors who bought this cannot be dumb as there is significant sums of money which seems to have gone into these transactions.

Is there something which we are not able to see now ? Do investors really see a price of 1 lakh on these plots 4-5 years down the line ?

Can someone throw light on whats going on ?

I am responding to July 10, 2011 post by vshinde98....
    Just checked today 99 acre rates . Rates per sqyard are Rs42571/Rs45000/Rs41428/Rs42960 for few posts. And assuming 10%-15% negotiation on these rates, the price is still 40K-42K.....
    CommentQuote
  • Hi narana

My advise would be , not to get into 99acres or ither sites as they do no have updated data and as well as the people who post the deals are just lucrating you to come over there and sit with them. So that they could convince or show you something they want.
    Please do not get tempted.

Rdgs
    Varun
    CommentQuote
  • are transfers closed for full paymnet made, i heard in flats they are not making transfers after possession

I own a plot in dlf garden city. I had to pay the full payment because only one was left when I bought it from other party. DLF made me pay the last payment in advance. However possession is not done yet. So it seems that transfer can still be done.

I own a plot in dlf garden city. I had to pay the full payment because only one was left when I bought it from other party. DLF made me pay the last payment in advance. However possession is not done yet. So it seems that transfer can still be done.

CommentQuote