Guys, its a fact that dlf plots in sec91 and 92 have sold like hot cakes. Most posts on this forum rated the price of 40k + crazy. However, all investors who bought this cannot be dumb as there is significant sums of money which seems to have gone into these transactions.

Is there something which we are not able to see now ? Do investors really see a price of 1 lakh on these plots 4-5 years down the line ?

Can someone throw light on whats going on ?
Read more
304 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • My friend owns a plot here. The rates have not moved much.

These rates are not for luring, go with a cheque and and these are still in same range.
    Except please note, the 40-44k rates are only BSP, there is more to this (PLC) hence this is a lot more expensive than it looks.
    CommentQuote
  • Absolutely, BSP is 40-45K for most of the plots +8-12K other charges (EDC/IDC/PLC etc) which takes total price in 50-55K range and preciously closer to Vatika City rates which is a better location and in advance construction stage.. overall slump in real estate for last 2 years (incl plots where rates have not moved) has make things difficult all across.
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea when DLF is going to deliver these plots?....will it be in 2014 or 2015?
    CommentQuote
  • I got the letter from dlf today that the development of garden city in Gurgaon is complete and all the services have been laid. As per the communication, they will be shortly sending the offer for possession. They have asked to keep all the documentation ready. Anyone else got them? I have not visited the site. Has anyone visited the site recently?
    CommentQuote
  • 4+ yrs and 90% payment later, hardly a return?
    CommentQuote
  • Yeah. I am not sure. I am expecting good return in next 4 yrs
    CommentQuote
  • Folks, can someone shed some light on how the rate movement/return has been on DLF garden city plots since it was first launched? I am looking to enter now ... have very little data on this property hence requesting some info.
    CommentQuote
  • buy sir .. buy ... they r currently at rock bottom prices..... 45k main kuch nahi milta hai ....
    CommentQuote
  • I got the offer of possession from DLF last month. They have asked to deposit the rest of the money with registration and stamp duty by end of this month.
    CommentQuote
  • Sandeep - congratulations!

I have inquired about these plots in the past. I believe possession also brings in liability to construct on these plots within 5 years.

I think there is a huge penalty for not doing.

Not sure, if there are ways around to it. But if you intend to hold, i think this would require more investment to construct.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gupshup
    Sandeep - congratulations!

I have inquired about these plots in the past. I believe possession also brings in liability to construct on these plots within 5 years.

I think there is a huge penalty for not doing.

Not sure, if there are ways around to it. But if you intend to hold, i think this would require more investment to construct.

There is no such penalty in private colonies in Gurgaon.
    CommentQuote
  • Dlf says that there is a penalty if u don't construct the house within 5 yrs of possession. But one can erect any building..even a one room house. Let's see. 5 yrs are far away. The area has to be habitable first.
    CommentQuote
  • Whats the current resale rate of plots in sector 91
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea if the possession has been given for DLF plots?
    CommentQuote
  • They asked me for registration charges 6 months ago. I have not paid it yet thinking that they may just keep the money and not give possession for now. I visited the site 2 months ago. They have not assigned numbers to every plot yet. Some of the numbers are assigned. They sent a reminder about registration charge again 2 days ago. So it seems that they are getting ready to give possession.
    CommentQuote