Guys, its a fact that dlf plots in sec91 and 92 have sold like hot cakes. Most posts on this forum rated the price of 40k + crazy. However, all investors who bought this cannot be dumb as there is significant sums of money which seems to have gone into these transactions.

Is there something which we are not able to see now ? Do investors really see a price of 1 lakh on these plots 4-5 years down the line ?

Can someone throw light on whats going on ?
Read more
304 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    GGN Plot prices have come down by about 5-10 % in the last few weeks, as per information available & may correct by another 10-15 % in the coming weeks . Expected correction could be to the tune of 25 % . How correct this information is, i am not too sure, but the correction is significant ( if it is there & going to come ) & surely needs a serious look .

Cross check this information & plan accordingly

Hi, Thanks Mr. Manoja!

Can you be a little more specific and tell us which plots (I mean which builder, sector, location) have recorded a drop in prices, i.e the earlier prices vis a vis the current prices. I have a friend who is looking to park around 5 Cr as he has sold of his property in Delhi and is actively scouting for avenues, but as per his statement, the prices are increasing or are stangnant. He has not seen any drop in prices till date. He has been in the market for two - three months now ! Thanks in advance !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by matrix_55
    10 % Discount? Like the 10% earlier so that it comes to less than 40k ? and the plot sizes?
    I may be wrong here but I did see some feelers in the market couple of weeks back at 45k but ..

Could be 45 K, less 10% = 42.5K
    CommentQuote
  • Cud be that. We will have to wait for the details... My info is based on my discussion with dlf directly.... But one can never be sure until they actually launch it

Originally Posted by Agastya07
    Could be 45 K, less 10% = 42.5K
    CommentQuote
    GGN Plot prices have come down by about 5-10 % in the last few weeks, as per information available & may correct by another 10-15 % in the coming weeks . Expected correction could be to the tune of 25 % . How correct this information is, i am not too sure, but the correction is significant ( if it is there & going to come ) & surely needs a serious look .

Cross check this information & plan accordingly .

Hi, Thanks Mr. Manoja!

Can you be a little more specific and tell us which plots (I mean which builder, sector, location) have recorded a drop in prices, i.e the earlier prices vis a vis the current prices. I have a friend who is looking to park around 5 Cr as he has sold of his property in Delhi and is actively scouting for avenues, but as per his statement, the prices are increasing or are stangnant. He has not seen any drop in prices till date. He has been in the market for two - three months now ! Thanks in advance !
    CommentQuote
  • I had an general talk on the prices & trends of plots in GGN with some known Brokers . The prices had remained stagnant for a few weeks & then there has been a definite correction of 5 to 10 % & the way the present economy is things may slide down further .

If u r looking for specific Sectors/Plots, don't have the details, since, my discussions were not plot/Sector specific . I think, u need to scout harder .
    CommentQuote
  • Acc to the secret "management" quota which my broker is supposed to get me the prlots from.. Nice locations, in fact the best of the lot.

So, also the highest PLCs... TCO working out to between 1.6 to 1.7 cr :bab (38):
    Got to decide now... if its worth it for a 3 year horizon, ..... I dont want to grow like :bab (16): just waiting for reasonable ROI...:D

Views please? What do you expect these 40k plots to hit at the end of 2014?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    Acc to the secret "management" quota which my broker is supposed to get me the prlots from.. Nice locations, in fact the best of the lot.

So, also the highest PLCs... TCO working out to between 1.6 to 1.7 cr :bab (38):
    Got to decide now...

What plot size are you refering here?
    CommentQuote
    I had an general talk on the prices & trends of plots in GGN with some known Brokers . The prices had remained stagnant for a few weeks & then there has been a definite correction of 5 to 10 % & the way the present economy is things may slide down further .

If u r looking for specific Sectors/Plots, don't have the details, since, my discussions were not plot/Sector specific . I think, u need to scout harder .

I think one cannot trust any body now a days, especially brokers. When you go to them to purchase, they will create a hype like there is dearth of land, and everybody is approaching them for a piece of it. When you go as a seller, they will again create a situation as if heavens are going to fall and the whole market is in turmoil, and you just get whatever you can get for your piece of property and just run away. I think you have been misguided by the same lot. I have done a lot of research that is why I am saying there is no correction of "5-10 % definite", as claimed by you. Maybe you could be kind enough to guide us misguided souls, and be our torch bearer, and let us know where and how the correction has hit GGN RE. Becoz we have not been able to see any, till date.

We have been meeting a lot of brokers, owners etc but are not able to find those few, who seem to have the best of deals, and are incidently in your touch.

Will be thankful for your guidance. (As far as what will happen tomorrow is concerned, nobody can predict that, neither me, nor you, or for that matter Mr Manmohan Singh )
    CommentQuote
  • I was informed on some sort of price correction on plots & i shared that with the forum . If u read my post, i had said cross check on this information in my original comment .

No need to be sarcastic, Mr. Madhur . If u feel my information is not correct, provide data to prove it wrong or simply ignore the information . Making irrelevant & acrimonious comments, really does not help .

Thanks .

Originally Posted by Madhurchopra
    I think one cannot trust any body now a days, especially brokers. When you go to them to purchase, they will create a hype like there is dearth of land, and everybody is approaching them for a piece of it. When you go as a seller, they will again create a situation as if heavens are going to fall and the whole market is in turmoil, and you just get whatever you can get for your piece of property and just run away. I think you have been misguided by the same lot. I have done a lot of research that is why I am saying there is no correction of "5-10 % definite", as claimed by you. Maybe you could be kind enough to guide us misguided souls, and be our torch bearer, and let us know where and how the correction has hit GGN RE. Becoz we have not been able to see any, till date.

We have been meeting a lot of brokers, owners etc but are not able to find those few, who seem to have the best of deals, and are incidently in your touch.

Will be thankful for your guidance. (As far as what will happen tomorrow is concerned, nobody can predict that, neither me, nor you, or for that matter Mr Manmohan Singh )
    CommentQuote
    I was informed on some sort of price correction on plots & i shared that with the forum . If u read my post, i had said cross check on this information in my original comment .

No need to be sarcastic, Mr. Madhur . If u feel my information is not correct, provide data to prove it wrong or simply ignore the information . Making irrelevant & acrimonious comments, really does not help .

Thanks .

Where, Sir, Where, that is the question. I have cross checked and there is no RE available in the market proving your point. I am sitting on 5 Crores, waiting to invest.

Instead of me providing you data to prove that you are wrong, you provide the data on the basis of which you are raising these BaseLess Rumours, else keep quite. Making irrelevant & acrimonious comments, really does not help.

I HAVE CROSS CHECKED AND THERE IS NO DECLINE IN PRICES IN GGN. IF YOU KNOW OTHERWISE, PLS POINT OUT, ELSE IGNORE !
    CommentQuote
    Ok, good, now as u have cross checked, please provide data to what u r saying .

I hope, i am clear now . LOL.:D

All the property dealers I am in touch with are telling me there is no reduction in prices. Would you call that cross checking or some other word is used in you vocabulary to define that !

What was that LOL for, I still can not get ! Maybe you can share the joke with all of us !
    CommentQuote
  • Madhur bhai chill.... Delhi ki chill me bhi 5 crore is hot to handle and new year is coming so enjoy and ignore the one you dont like

Where, Sir, Where, that is the question. I have cross checked and there is no RE available in the market proving your point. I am sitting on 5 Crores, waiting to invest.

Instead of me providing you data to prove that you are wrong, you provide the data on the basis of which you are raising these BaseLess Rumours, else keep quite. Making irrelevant & acrimonious comments, really does not help.

I HAVE CROSS CHECKED AND THERE IS NO DECLINE IN PRICES IN GGN. IF YOU KNOW OTHERWISE, PLS POINT OUT, ELSE IGNORE !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by adit0083
    Madhur bhai chill.... Delhi ki chill me bhi 5 crore is hot to handle and new year is coming so enjoy and ignore the one you dont like

Sure Buddy, Thanks ! I on on ignore mode from now onwards !
    CommentQuote
  • :DU yourself in the quoted post have said that don't trust what Brokers r saying & u again r trusting some Brokers saying that these set of Brokers r saying that Prices have not decreased .

LOL:D. I hope u get the joke now .

]I think one cannot trust any body now a days, especially brokers. When you go to them to purchase, they will create a hype like there is dearth of land, and everybody is approaching them for a piece of it. When you go as a seller, they will again create a situation as if heavens are going to fall and the whole market is in turmoil, and you just get whatever you can get for your piece of property and just run away. I think you have been misguided by the same lot. ............

All the property dealers I am in touch with are telling me there is no reduction in prices. Would you call that cross checking or some other word is used in you vocabulary to define that !

What was that LOL for, I still can not get ! Maybe you can share the joke with all of us !
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai- these are 300y with 20-25 % plc or 350y with 10-15% plc. Bsp is 40k with some 3.5k psy of other charges

..In fact broker is suggesting a 5 year view for good appreciation..

I am wondering if they wud hit 60k bsp in 3 years, else we wud loose money.

Originally Posted by Agastya07
    What plot size are you refering here?
    CommentQuote