Guys, its a fact that dlf plots in sec91 and 92 have sold like hot cakes. Most posts on this forum rated the price of 40k + crazy. However, all investors who bought this cannot be dumb as there is significant sums of money which seems to have gone into these transactions.

Is there something which we are not able to see now ? Do investors really see a price of 1 lakh on these plots 4-5 years down the line ?

Can someone throw light on whats going on ?
Read more
304 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • ..........or r u trying to say that i should trust the words of the Brokers, u r in contact with & not any other Brokers :bab (59):?????

I hope the joke is getting clearer . LOL :D.

Got to go . Rest of the jokes, later :bab (45):.

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    :DU yourself in the quoted post have said that don't trust what Brokers r saying & u again r trusting some Brokers saying that these set of Brokers r saying that Prices have not decreased .

LOL:D. I hope u get the joke now .
    CommentQuote
  • Magadh - also keep in mind that these plots are time linked rather than development linked, which may impact the ROI...

I would say look at Vatika plots where 55% payment has gone. Their location is much better than the DLF plots strategically
    CommentQuote
  • The challenge is paying the cash premium in black for a vatika resale,,, that's why was evaluting dlf inspite of poor location than vatika. I see payments spread over 21 months or so...

where is your plot search headed?

Originally Posted by amit001
    Magadh - also keep in mind that these plots are time linked rather than development linked, which may impact the ROI...

I would say look at Vatika plots where 55% payment has gone. Their location is much better than the DLF plots strategically
    CommentQuote
  • Magadh - I am also facing the same issues:

* Black component Involved in Old Plots/resale plots

* Little skeptical about investing a huge amount at this juncture..

I was thinking of buying CLP flat with a good brand in resale which will take 30-35 lakhs in 1 year (looking at Mahindra Aura Phase IV) and in turn keeping some cash in hand to take to take advantage of any possible correction. In this way i will be able to hedge the market movement either way..

still If there could be a better option available where I can invest in plots in CLP, thats the best option always..Ref DLF plots I dont expect a run away appreciation in these (I could be wrong, RE many times defies all logic)
    CommentQuote
  • Vatika plots are also available in fresh booking, but they are charging around 20% more than the resale price..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Madhurchopra
    All the property dealers I am in touch with are telling me there is no reduction in prices. Would you call that cross checking or some other word is used in you vocabulary to define that !

What was that LOL for, I still can not get ! Maybe you can share the joke with all of us !

Madhur, if you have time read the spire south thread last page. The user you are having discussion with has just sold of his unit in spire..maybe he got 10% less then the prevailing resale price of 2900 which made him generalize the reduction across GGN. so I assume the reduction in question must be project spefic...
    CommentQuote
  • Golu Sir - I sincerely request you to stop making these comments just because of yor fights with Manoja.

You are starting a very dangerous trend in the forum, where people start criticizing each other project just because u had an altercation with a user..Now every body will start putting only negatives against each other project to settle personal scores...

Dost ek ki khudak sab pain mat nikalo..aaj tum spire ke baare main exaagerate karoge kal ko koi spire ka investor tumhari investment ko mock karne lagega..where will this lead us...

lets put our time in learning from this forum, rather than settling personal feuds...samjhdar admi lagte ho yaar..do not do this dear

Please provide me a broker no who can give me a smaller unit in Spire at 2900 or below..You had last time given me a broker number, when i called him, he offered me a unit at 3100 for smaller size (1800 or lower) and 2900-2950 for bigger units..

Please if you have issues with Manoja, settle it outside the forum.. Dont loose your credibility because of your personal fights.
    CommentQuote
  • Some people need to comment, just for the heck of it . This discussion is on plots .

Some people r simply dumb :bab (45):.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys lets please stop these personal fights on the forum.
    CommentQuote
  • Manoja - I am actually happy that you have sold your unit in Spire (If actually you have sold it).

It may offer us some respite from all these fly by night new users on the forum.
    CommentQuote
  • I am not looking for any fights .

I did not start anything here . U can see that very clearly . If u cannot, it is your problem, not mine .

QUOTE=amit001;302184]Guys lets please stop these personal fights on the forum.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Dear IGRM,

Just posting the Personal feud policy will not help.

I will sincerely request you to take actions against people, who you think are spoiling the spirit of the forum.

Best Regards
    Amit
    CommentQuote
  • Sir - I am not saying that you started it. But you can act the initiative and finish it. You are a great contributor to the forum and can spend your time in a much better way.

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I am not looking for any fights .

I did not start anything here . U can see that very clearly . If u cannot, it is your problem, not mine .

QUOTE=amit001;302184]Guys lets please stop these personal fights on the forum.
    CommentQuote
  • amit Bhai, i know u mean well .

Just lost my cool . Sorry for that .

Some people r making stupid, irrelevant comments, just for the heck of it & just in order to take out their frustrations here .

CommentQuote