Guys, its a fact that dlf plots in sec91 and 92 have sold like hot cakes. Most posts on this forum rated the price of 40k + crazy. However, all investors who bought this cannot be dumb as there is significant sums of money which seems to have gone into these transactions.

Is there something which we are not able to see now ? Do investors really see a price of 1 lakh on these plots 4-5 years down the line ?

Can someone throw light on whats going on ?
Read more
304 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I am not looking for any fights .

I did not start anything here . U can see that very clearly . If u cannot, it is your problem, not mine .

QUOTE=amit001;302184]Guys lets please stop these personal fights on the forum.

Amit001, please do not mind !

Amit001, please do not mind !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by golu11
    Madhur, if you have time read the spire south thread last page. The user you are having discussion with has just sold of his unit in spire..maybe he got 10% less then the prevailing resale price of 2900 which made him generalize the reduction across GGN. so I assume the reduction in question must be project spefic...

Dear Golu, Thanks for the update. Appreciate your help !

Thanks !
    CommentQuote
  • this might cool Manoj Bhai

IREF after 20 years.

20 lakh members…
    “Manoja” still posting/replying in all threads…
    “Gha.rondabhai” become “Gha.rondaUncle”

IREF after 50 years.

25 lakh members…
    “Gha.rondabhai” become “Gha.rondaTau”

IREF after 100 years.

90 lakh members…
    “Manoja” still posting/ replying in all threads…
    “Gha.rondabhai” no more… IREF posted photo of Samadhi sthal of G.Bhai in main page.

IREF after 500 years.

20 crores members…

IREF after 5000 years.

200 crores members…

IREF after 50000 years.

20000 crores members…

IREF after 500000 years.

50000 crores members…
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Dear IGRM,

Just posting the Personal feud policy will not help.

I will sincerely request you to take actions against people, who you think are spoiling the spirit of the forum.

Best Regards
    Amit

Dear IGRM

I join Amit in requesting for action against people, who you think are spoiling the spirit of the form !

Best regards
    Madhur Chopra
    CommentQuote
  • That was real funny !!! Hats off ... fritolay_ps

Originally Posted by fritolay_ps
    IREF after 20 years.

20 lakh members…
    “Gha.rondabhai” become “Gha.rondaUncle”

IREF after 50 years.

25 lakh members…
    “Gha.rondabhai” become “Gha.rondaTau”

IREF after 100 years.

90 lakh members…
    “Gha.rondabhai” no more… IREF posted photo of Samadhi sthal of G.Bhai in main page.

IREF after 500 years.

20 crores members…

IREF after 5000 years.

200 crores members…

IREF after 50000 years.

20000 crores members…

IREF after 500000 years.

50000 crores members…
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I am not looking for any fights .

I did not start anything here . U can see that very clearly . If u cannot, it is your problem, not mine .

QUOTE=amit001;302184]Guys lets please stop these personal fights on the forum.

Originally Posted by amit001
    Sir - I am not saying that you started it. But you can act the initiative and finish it. You are a great contributor to the forum and can spend your time in a much better way.

I am just wondering what would have happened had some one else said the same words, instead of Amitjee.... Open to discussions.... Vaise kissi ne koi new investment paln ki hai Gurgaon mein...Any idea rates kitne neeche aaye hain... Suna hai 10% tak kam ho gaye hain aur 20-25 % kam ho jaayenge... Pls cross check, as i am not very sure !

I am just wondering what would have happened had some one else said the same words, instead of Amitjee.... Open to discussions.... Vaise kissi ne koi new investment paln ki hai Gurgaon mein...Any idea rates kitne neeche aaye hain... Suna hai 10% tak kam ho gaye hain aur 20-25 % kam ho jaayenge... Pls cross check, as i am not very sure !

CommentQuote
  • Some people don't have any replies & they retort to making silly comments .

LOL:D. I hope some people get the jokes now .

Originally Posted by MANOJa

Some people r making stupid, irrelevant comments, just for the heck of it & just in order to take out their frustrations here .

CommentQuote

• I am just wondering what would have happened had some one else said the same words, instead of Amitjee.... Open to discussions.... Vaise kissi ne koi new investment paln ki hai Gurgaon mein...Any idea rates kitne neeche aaye hain... Suna hai 10% tak kam ho gaye hain aur 20-25 % kam ho jaayenge... Pls cross check, as i am not very sure !

Guys i m going to throw a new year year party and all are invited !

Why ?

Arre... mere 5 cr ki value 6.25 cr hone waali hai, kyunki market k rate 10 % to toot chuke hain, aur 25 % tak toot sakte hain...

wow...... par ek catch hai...

woh kya ....

not sure about this though... pls cross check in the market with ur sources !!!

Lolz

Why ?

Arre... mere 5 cr ki value 6.25 cr hone waali hai, kyunki market k rate 10 % to toot chuke hain, aur 25 % tak toot sakte hain...

woh kya ....

Lolz

Why ?

woh kya ....

Lolz
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Madhur,

Manoja had ended the discussion, which you have ignited again with your last comments..

I dont think there was anything wrong with manoja's initial comments. He only mentioned that there is possible correction of 5-10% in plots in ggn. Even I heard it from many brokers that there has been a correction of 5-10% in the market.

Another user Gaurav Chugh has reported the same and the guy has great knowledge of plots in Delhi and GGn.

Anyways both of you are sensible. Handle it the way the way you deem fit. I would prefer to stay out of it.

Thanks,

Best Regards
    Amit
    CommentQuote
  • I am just wondering what would have happened had some one else said the same words, instead of Amitjee.... Open to discussions.... Vaise kissi ne koi new investment paln ki hai Gurgaon mein...Any idea rates kitne neeche aaye hain... Suna hai 10% tak kam ho gaye hain aur 20-25 % kam ho jaayenge... Pls cross check, as i am not very sure !

Why ?

woh kya ....

Lolz

arre sir... Ek aur tadakti Fadakti hui khabar aayi hai....

Kya ??

Sir market crash hone waali hai, dollar aur mehanga ho sakta hai... stock market bhi neeche jaa sakti hai... Dont invest now, sit on cash, will get you min 30-35 % return... in the next 3-6 months...

Kuan bola.... Pados ki parchoon ka dukaandaar !!!! I am not very sure, just passing on hearsay, pls confirm with ur own sources !!!

Kya ??

Sir market crash hone waali hai, dollar aur mehanga ho sakta hai... stock market bhi neeche jaa sakti hai... Dont invest now, sit on cash, will get you min 30-35 % return... in the next 3-6 months...

Kuan bola.... Pados ki parchoon ka dukaandaar !!!! I am not very sure, just passing on hearsay, pls confirm with ur own sources !!!

Kya ??

CommentQuote
  • Yes, it is principally sold ( i have the bayana with me ), but transfer would be done by next year January end, since the new owner would be out of the country for about 20 days .

Manoja - I am actually happy that you have sold your unit in Spire (If actually you have sold it).

It may offer us some respite from all these fly by night new users on the forum.
    CommentQuote
  • 2-11-11 #697 - Add Post To Favorites
    gaurav_chugh

My Mood:

Got an impression from market. The correction has set in. Around 5% decrease in plot prices visible in Gurgaon compared to last fortnight.

-Gaurav
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • I am not saying that it is true. but many people have reported similar instances..
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Amit, Manoja always ends discussions, with his quote, his views, his perspective in the end. Not only in this thread, not only in region but everywhere ! Please check any of his flareups !

I had quit with the ignore mantra, but he kept on pestering me...

I have asked for very simple answer, k bhai kahan par kam huwe hain, mere ko to kissi ne nahin dikhaya koi bhi plot kam rate par, agar hai to let us make use of that. On this he started calling me sarcastic, and what not ! my point is, if you have factual info, pls post, else dont spread rumours !

I will not take it forward as i respect you ! I am ending this here and now !

rgds

Dear Madhur,

Manoja had ended the discussion, which you have ignited again with your last comments..

I dont think there was anything wrong with manoja's initial comments. He only mentioned that there is possible correction of 5-10% in plots in ggn. Even I heard it from many brokers that there has been a correction of 5-10% in the market.

Another user Gaurav Chugh has reported the same and the guy has great knowledge of plots in Delhi and GGn.

Anyways both of you are sensible. Handle it the way the way you deem fit. I would prefer to stay out of it.

Thanks,

Best Regards
    Amit
    CommentQuote