Guys, its a fact that dlf plots in sec91 and 92 have sold like hot cakes. Most posts on this forum rated the price of 40k + crazy. However, all investors who bought this cannot be dumb as there is significant sums of money which seems to have gone into these transactions.

Is there something which we are not able to see now ? Do investors really see a price of 1 lakh on these plots 4-5 years down the line ?

Can someone throw light on whats going on ?
Read more
304 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Madhur bhai - Thanks alot for the respect...

I would say it was a mistake by both you and Manoja..

Both of you had used some instances, where tone/words used could have been better ..

Bhai logo - leave these small issues and shake hands..let bygones be bygones

I say sorry to both of you..Lets cheer up now
    CommentQuote
  • Please patch up on my humble request.

We all shall be careful to use a more humble tone on the forum.

Life is too short for any of these useless altercations.
    CommentQuote
  • See post #60, it has all the answers .

Somebody says that prices have not decreased . He ridicules this information & uses sarcastic language & says that he has cross checked & as the information shared by me was through some Brokers, this person says that Brokers should not be trusted & prices r not decreasing . I say fine, please share what information u have or share your analysis . The information/analysis this person shares is " My Brokers say that prices have not decreased " .

Now, what does one make out of this conversation ?????

The matter is an simple open & shut case .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Madhur bhai - Thanks alot for the respect...

I would say it was a mistake by both you and Manoja..

Both of you had used some instances, where tone/words used could have been better ..

Bhai logo - leave these small issues and shake hands..let bygones be bygones

I say sorry to both of you..Lets cheer up now

Why are you saying Sorry... Amit ? I agree... Let bygones be bygones !

Anyways, its a closed chapter from my side... Let us all enjoy the lovely weather in Delhi and wish everybody a very very Happy New Year...

Happy New Year Manoj Bhai .... Wish tuwade much wich ghee shakkar ke future investements ke hisaab mein to rate kam ho jaayen aur hum ussi paise main jyada saaman le lein ... Par existing mein kam no hon... !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Manoja bhai - lets move on and close this issue.

Now i also need to close the forum.

Its my weekend aur agar main 5 minute bhi aur online raha to wife divorce de degi :)

No more fights please..

Thanks in advance guys..
    CommentQuote
  • Happy New Year to u too, Madhurchopra .

Just returned from a trip of Rajasthan & their food is full of ghee & shakkar & really tired of it, but thanks, anyways .
    CommentQuote
  • U r mistaken again .

Did not fight with anybody in this thread . Just gave my POV . Aab woh kiso ko nahi pasand ayei or my POV doesn't go well with anybody's game plan, i am not to be blamed & i am simply not concerned/bothered .

Originally Posted by amit001
    Manoja bhai - lets move on and close this issue.

Now i also need to close the forum.

Its my weekend aur agar main 5 minute bhi aur online raha to wife divorce de degi :)

No more fights please..

Thanks in advance guys..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fritolay_ps
    IREF after 20 years.

20 lakh members…
    “Manoja” still posting/replying in all threads…
    “Gha.rondabhai” become “Gha.rondaUncle”

IREF after 50 years.

25 lakh members…
    “Manoja” still posting/replying in all threads…
    “Gha.rondabhai” become “Gha.rondaTau”

IREF after 100 years.

90 lakh members…
    “Manoja” still posting/ replying in all threads…
    “Gha.rondabhai” no more… IREF posted photo of Samadhi sthal of G.Bhai in main page.

IREF after 500 years.

20 crores members…

IREF after 5000 years.

200 crores members…

IREF after 50000 years.

20000 crores members…

IREF after 500000 years.

50000 crores members…

Good one.. LOl:D:D:D
    CommentQuote
  • ................& if one replaces the name of MANOJa with fritolay_ps, the joke still would still hold good :bab (45):.
    CommentQuote
  • My question got lost in the umpteen posts about correction

Reposting...

DLF 91 plots are 300y with 20-25 % plc or 350y with 10-15% plc. Bsp is 40k with some 3.5k psy of other charges

Broker is suggesting a 5 year view for good appreciation..

I am wondering if they wud hit 60k bsp in 3 years, else we wud loose money.

Views please?
    CommentQuote
  • while putting a exact no. may not be prudent but keeping in mind the past trend the dlf plots should be a good entry point...
    the plotted developement in ggn are still scarce compared to appts and amongst the options available( G99/bptp/vatika) it is the cheapest and also the biggest name...
    as for location once the sectors roads are in place it would not be as far as it looks now...

also you have mentioned a 5 yr horizon wherein 60+ is a near certainity.. may be even in 3 yrs as you mentioned:)

Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    Reposting...

DLF 91 plots are 300y with 20-25 % plc or 350y with 10-15% plc. Bsp is 40k with some 3.5k psy of other charges

Views please?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    Reposting...

Views please?

This has become a norm with DLf now a days. Real BSP is 10-15% higher as a PLC is applicable on most of the plots. There is a PLC for every feature, direction, Green , road .....Non PLC plots are totally non sellable. (same as in sector 73).
    CommentQuote
  • You are right, only south and west facing plots are withot PLC !!

Originally Posted by batrah40
    This has become a norm with DLf now a days. Real BSP is 10-15% higher as a PLC is applicable on most of the plots. There is a PLC for every feature, direction, Green , road .....Non PLC plots are totally non sellable. (same as in sector 73).
    CommentQuote
  • I did not understand if PLC are sold at higher rate the non plc will also be saleable as part of the same project, is anything wrong with the other facing plots as you just mentioned
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by adit0083
    I did not understand if PLC are sold at higher rate the non plc will also be saleable as part of the same project, is anything wrong with the other facing plots as you just mentioned

South facing plots are very difficult to sell in India due to vaastu and all.
    CommentQuote