Guys, its a fact that dlf plots in sec91 and 92 have sold like hot cakes. Most posts on this forum rated the price of 40k + crazy. However, all investors who bought this cannot be dumb as there is significant sums of money which seems to have gone into these transactions.

Is there something which we are not able to see now ? Do investors really see a price of 1 lakh on these plots 4-5 years down the line ?

Can someone throw light on whats going on ?
Read more
304 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Shalu - I could be wrong on the sector...
    CommentQuote
  • "Public Notice" by DLF

On my mail today -

There is a very inconspicuous "Public Notice" by DLF in today's papers, in a font so small that it is hard to read without magnifying glasses.

It seems that DLF is now changing its layout plans for the 164.174 acres project in Sectors 91,92, Gurgaon, "And whereas, several individuals have made bookings / entered into purchase agreement for allotment of plot/property in the said colony (herein after referred as allottees) earlier area of which was 101.218 acs, and whereas the layout plan earlier approved at the time of grant of license of the said colony is now proposed to be revised in the earlier area."

From the Hindustan Times, page 05, Delhi edition, Jan 07, 2012

Notice attached -
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Manoj. What does this mean for one who owns the plot as per preivous layout? Can plot allotment may change?

Update: DLF pays 12.5% rebate now on early payment of installment. I think, it is nice saving considering the current market for an END USER/LONG TERM OWNER.

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    On my mail today -

There is a very inconspicuous "Public Notice" by DLF in today's papers, in a font so small that it is hard to read without magnifying glasses.

It seems that DLF is now changing its layout plans for the 164.174 acres project in Sectors 91,92, Gurgaon, "And whereas, several individuals have made bookings / entered into purchase agreement for allotment of plot/property in the said colony (herein after referred as allottees) earlier area of which was 101.218 acs, and whereas the layout plan earlier approved at the time of grant of license of the said colony is now proposed to be revised in the earlier area."

From the Hindustan Times, page 05, Delhi edition, Jan 07, 2012

Notice attached -
    CommentQuote
  • r7akesh, really cannot say, what can/would happen . DLF has done all sort of illegal things in the past & what they intend doing here, really cannot be guessed .

Just hope for the best .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    r7akesh, really cannot say, what can/would happen . DLF has done all sort of illegal things in the past & what they intend doing here, really cannot be guessed .

Just hope for the best .

The point is that this is a major change in master plan which affects thousand of buyers.DLF has already collected huge money as plc and shown sanctioned plans at the time of bookings,so DLF should ideally contact all buyers personally and settle the differences.why r they asking the buyers to contact some govt agency for any objection to this change in master plan?it even mentions that if u fail to file any objection with the dist town planner within 30 days then it will b deemed that u accept the changes!..this is heights of cheating and it means both town planning deptt and DLF are hand-in-glove over this issue of fraud with investors
    CommentQuote
  • nitsethi, all/most investors need to approach DLF as an group to sort this out . Individual's approaching them might not be effective at all .

If u have an existing group of buyers, the process can be started . If u r not aware of any such Group, somebody needs to take initiative here for forming the same on SOS basis .
    CommentQuote
  • Developmen plan and status

Garden City,Sec 91 - Received an update from DLF on overall development plan and current status. See attached copy...

It sounds very promising.. can someone confirm who visited the site recently that access to Garden City from NH-8 is open as claimed by DLF? I had visited the site in Nov and it was not.
    CommentQuote
  • I visited a week back - no such access exists, unless a muddy track which has existed since last years. DLF is making sector roads, thats true, to help sales.
    In best case at least 6-7 months for roads to develop.

Not: I took the most developed route adjoining vatika, to hit nh8 about 1 km after manesar toll. If some boarder knows of any other road, pls indicate.

Originally Posted by r7akesh
    Garden City,Sec 91 - Received an update from DLF on overall development plan and current status. See attached copy...

It sounds very promising.. can someone confirm who visited the site recently that access to Garden City from NH-8 is open as claimed by DLF? I had visited the site in Nov and it was not.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks, I am in same opinion with you.. was wondering as they have claimed "DLF has constructed a smooth running road, connecting NH-8 to Garden City".

Originally Posted by matrix_55
    I visited a week back - no such access exists, unless a muddy track which has existed since last years. DLF is making sector roads, thats true, to help sales.
    In best case at least 6-7 months for roads to develop.

Not: I took the most developed route adjoining vatika, to hit nh8 about 1 km after manesar toll. If some boarder knows of any other road, pls indicate.
    CommentQuote
  • Bhaiya.ji' Road agar khachak ho bhi aaj to uskaa kya karogey.
    NTH aur Garden City, dono ki delivery mein dlf ke pass abhi 1 saal se jyada ka ytime hai:D.

Originally Posted by r7akesh
    Thanks, I am in same opinion with you.. was wondering as they have claimed "DLF has constructed a smooth running road, connecting NH-8 to Garden City".
    CommentQuote
  • zameen mil rahi hai vikky, kauriyoon ke bhav mein aur vo bhi dlf Ggn ka address.resale mein le logey to aur bhi sasti milegi.:D

Originally Posted by vikky56
    Existing investors, please advise on the future of DLF plots in garden city (sector 91/91? what is the development status on the ground? has any one recenctly bought the DLF plots.? What is the price in resale? Are these avaliable in fresh bookings?
    CommentQuote
  • Nipsy bhai: Aaj kal kauriyoon ka koi mol nahi hai... :D

Originally Posted by nipsy
    zameen mil rahi hai vikky, kauriyoon ke bhav mein aur vo bhi dlf Ggn ka address.resale mein le logey to aur bhi sasti milegi.:D
    CommentQuote
  • vatika plot -kitni kauri mein milega 240 sq yd.today. Or dlf 91 ka kya rate hoga . can someone tell me a good rate of NTH to buy. sec 90. wd be grateful. thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Have you done a dip-stick test of the psy rates in this sector if any impact of the new/ planned apartment launches...
    CommentQuote
  • Vatika's official 82 gated price is 62K. Minimum size is 360 sq yard. If you are really interested directly contact vatika. These guys negotiate and you might settle a deal in 58-60K in CLP I think.

Dlf Garden city 91-92 ph-1 was fully sold out at 40K in july'11. bba also signed in dec'11. Not sure if resale is allowed. Someone among members said ph-2 is on offer now so you should contact dlf marketing directly.

I hope DLF NTH should be available directly thru dlf. Dec'11 BSP was 3550 +PLC +other charges.

Originally Posted by sanjayR
    vatika plot -kitni kauri mein milega 240 sq yd.today. Or dlf 91 ka kya rate hoga . can someone tell me a good rate of NTH to buy. sec 90. wd be grateful. thanks.
    CommentQuote