Hi,

I am planning to purchase new apartment/independent floor (3BHK) in Gurgaon for my end use with the budget of around 60L .

But I wish to get it at the least possession time i.e. latest by mid year of 2012.

Any good options for me ?

Thanks
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • vatika floors

I will suggest Iris First Floor at Sector 82 by Vatika. There is a hitch that you may not get possession by that date and even if you get possession the infrastructure may take some more time. But you may get the floor less than 60 lakhs. I find the plan very attractive and this may become a long term hit.
    CommentQuote
  • Is this project or any of vatika's residential project currently open for booking? I have a budget of Rs. 40-45 lakh which I would like to invest in a construction linked plan.
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone suggest me any project in Gurgaon sector-50 in the range of 30-35 L.I urgently needed it for my mom and Dad.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshmea
    Is this project or any of vatika's residential project currently open for booking? I have a budget of Rs. 40-45 lakh which I would like to invest in a construction linked plan.

No. Vatika launched floors (G+2) during 2009 named emilia(2BH), primrose(3Bed) and Iris (3Bed) which were lapped up by end users and investors very fast. No other project of Vatika was successful or attractive comparfed to these floors. Though these floors are available at a premium only(around 50% that of launch price) I still think it is attracive and cheaper compared to most new projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes it is available in the secondary market in the price range.
    CommentQuote
  • Vatika prices.

IRIS GF 63 Lacs, FF 56 Lacs and SF for 45 Lacs.

This should be a good buy since other charges like car park, PLC etc. are not applicable in these floors.

KS
    CommentQuote
  • Check Tulip Petals sector 89...possession would be offered by december 2011
    CommentQuote