Hi

According to a broker I talked to today, stilt parking a la Delhi is going to mandatory very soon in residential plotted developments.

Can anyone confirm or deny this ?

Also, what impact do you see in case this is true ?

Best regards

A
Read more
76 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • For Pvt Colonies covered under DTCP, the maps for Basement + Stilt have started to be approved.

For HUDA sectors, the stilt policy is not yet applicable. Watch out for the same..
    CommentQuote
  • With Stilt+Basement; How are they managing natural light into the basement?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abc111
    With Stilt+Basement; How are they managing natural light into the basement?

Just like in Delhi = no natural light, and electro-mechanical ventilation.

Some with larger plots raise the basement for a few feet. Rest nada.
    CommentQuote
  • I filed a RTI regarding Stilt parking in HUDA Sectors Gurgaon last month.
    How much time should i expect to get a reply? Any contact number where i can check status of my RTI?
    Any new updates u guys have on Stilt Parking for HUDA Sectors?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vishalkakkar
    I filed a RTI regarding Stilt parking in HUDA Sectors Gurgaon last month.
    How much time should i expect to get a reply? Any contact number where i can check status of my RTI?

Hi
    Greetings

If you have filed RTI through speed post/registered post you will received response within 45 days.
    send reminder on email id available on tcpharyana.gov.in along with copy of rti and speed post delivery screen shot.

Hope that helps.

If you dont mind can you share your copy of RTI filed here or through PM.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vishalkakkar
    I filed a RTI regarding Stilt parking in HUDA Sectors Gurgaon last month.

Have you got any reply?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

A further clarification

I Extract from Haryana Government Gazette (Extra.), dated the l9th August, 2013 ]
    HARYANA GOVERNMEFIT. HARYANA URBAN DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
    Notification
    No.A urh.- zlr3tisz34.-rn exe"cisJe
    ::#, ctause(d )o r secrio5n4 o r rheH aryanuar ban
    Dev elopmentA uthority Act,1977 (Act l3 of 1977)a nd with the previousa pprovalo f the StateG overnmentc, onveyed;
    videm emo no.7|5|2OO6-2TCPd,a ted2 nd August,2 013,t he Haryana Urban Development Authority hereby makes the following regulations further to amend the Haryana Urban Development Authority (Erection of Buildings) Regulations,
    1979, namely :-
    1. These regulations may be called the Haryana Urban Development Authority (Erection of Buildings) Amendment Regulations, 201 3,
    2, In the Haryana Urban Development Authority (Erection of Buildings) Regulations, 1979 (hereinafter called the said regulations), in part III, in regulation 13, in para (a), under heading "(i) RESIDENTIAL", under sub-heading" PermissibleF AR and Maximum Height",-
    (i) in the last proviso, for the sign "." existing at the end, the sign ":" shall be substituteda; nd
    (ii) after the last proviso, the following proviso shall be added, namely:-
    "Provided further, that in case of residential plots measuring 6 Marla or above, the maximum permissible height shall be I4.5 metres, in case stilt floor upto 2.4 metres is constructed at ground level only for parking purpose.
    Explanation.-'stilt floor' means the ground level portion of building consisting of structural col

Looks like its good to go now with these fine tuning efforts..

Cheers

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

A further clarification

Cheers

can we make 4 floor also in 14.5 mtr
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ajay1000
    can we make 4 floor also in 14.5 mtr

Any updates/clarifications on this would be appreciated.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Uncleji
    Any updates/clarifications on this would be appreciated.

As of now...Basement + 3 floors are allowed.
    CommentQuote
  • Stilt parking in Gurgaon plots NOW also ON 6MARLA PLOTS!!!

Dear Members,

I am planning to construct 173 sq/yard plot in Palam Vihar. Since, its corner plot, hopefully will be able to get some more open space.

Now in that area i'mplanning to have Basement as well as Stilt parking. Could you pls. highlights what are pros and cons of having Stilt parking in small size plots with Basement and also what will be cost implications.

The reason I'm asking because till now I haven't seen Stilt parking in 173 sq/yard plot size.

Also, could you pls. suggest some reputed builder for the assignment.

Thanks

Amit
    CommentQuote
  • 20% more COC , comes with a peace of mind for parking , a good Plus for future in renting as well as self use

Originally Posted by autotech
    Dear Members,

I am planning to construct 173 sq/yard plot in Palam Vihar. Since, its corner plot, hopefully will be able to get some more open space.

Now in that area i'mplanning to have Basement as well as Stilt parking. Could you pls. highlights what are pros and cons of having Stilt parking in small size plots with Basement and also what will be cost implications.

The reason I'm asking because till now I haven't seen Stilt parking in 173 sq/yard plot size.

Also, could you pls. suggest some reputed builder for the assignment.

Thanks

Amit
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Norway

Any news on increase in FAR for plots.
    CommentQuote
  • Nopes , but maybe this would be a farewell gift of outgoing Hooda Govt .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Norway
    20% more COC , comes with a peace of mind for parking , a good Plus for future in renting as well as self use

Thanks Norway!

I also plan to install the lift in the house. Could you suggest some good reputed builder for the task, recommendations are more than welcome. "Known enemy is better than a stranger" :)
    CommentQuote