Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by amit.bhallaI have heard of premiums to the tune of about 1 crore for 270 sq yds
You are correct, I have heard the same. Thanks for the response.CommentQuote0Flag
- The way work is going on the sobha site and the neatness is their work is reflecting form the underconstruction villas, no doubt these will be one of the best constructed and maintained complexes in the near future..CommentQuote1Flag
- some clicks from a recent visitCommentQuote4Flag
- Summary of latest construction update as on March 2013...CommentQuote0Flag
- Was going through their facebook page where they have put the photograph of the nearly completed 99 meter roadCommentQuote0Flag
I was browsing through the facebook page of International City and saw this post. It looks like the HUDA roads near the project are also progressing at a good pace.CommentQuote1Flag
- Can you post the facebook link. There are many communities with the name sobha international cityCommentQuote0Flag
- Friends, if any one is invested here, can you tell me how much payment has already been made in the phase 1 villas? ThanksCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by amit.bhallahttp://www./internationalcity.official?hc_location=stream
amit bhalla ji link is not workingCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by abhayamit bhalla ji link is not working
go to their website and scroll down to click on their facebook link.
- Originally Posted by RasikbhaiFriends, if any one is invested here, can you tell me how much payment has already been made in the phase 1 villas? Thanks
270 sy row houses are being constructed at a very fast pace, and depending upon date of execution of BBA, 35-45% payment has been made commensurate with construction.
Construction of 400/500 sy villas started later, and most of the villas are in preliminary stage, i.e. excavation or foundation work, and a handful where basement roof slab has been executed. Initial booking amount of 25% has been made in respect of the villas in preliminary stage and additional 7.5% in respect of the ones where basement roof slab has been completed.
Check the latest update below...CommentQuote0Flag
- Construction status pictures of row houses and villas in Phase-1...
- should i go for this?
thinking of buying a 400 sq y / 500 sq y villa for future use when my son returns from abroad say approx 4-5 yrs from now...
1. should i buy this? It'll be a very very huge investment for me..
2. and say 2-3 years down the line my son feels that he doesn't wanna come back do you think it will be re-salable as well ( in a 3 yr horizon) with appreciation?
how many ppl have actually invested here coz i dont see a lot of activity on this thread.
My purpose would be end use primarily but it should turn into an investment opportunity as well ( in a 3 yr horizon) if due to reasons cited above i should sell it off..
Any other options anyone can suggest ?CommentQuote0Flag