Sobha International City

Exclusive Villas & Row Houses in Gurgaon near to the Airport

Sobha International City an Innovative Project Designed To Produce a Home Be fitting Your Dreams & Your Aspirations.

Sobha Developers Ltd. has announced that the Company has entered in to a Joint Development Agreement with Chintels India Ltd and QVC Realty Pvt. Ltd., to develop an integrated township spread over 153 Acres in Gurgaon Sector 109 & Sector 106, Haryana.

Privilege villa life:-

ØInspired by straight line modern architecture with functional aesthetics.

ØAiry and naturally lit homes ensuring fresh living experience
ØFront and rear gardens in each villa and row house
Top notch specifications:-

ØPremium marble and wooden flooring

ØDouble height dining and living spaced and spacious rooms with high ceilings

ØStone cladding with high texture paint on exteriors
ØWalk-in closet space in master bedrooms
ØDouble glazed French windows from floor to ceiling
ØVRV air-conditioningØCentral water heating systemØChromium plated single lever faucets and accessories of reputed make.

Row house size & price:-

270 Sq. Yd. ------ 4 BHK (G+1 and Basement)* ------ Rs. 3.5 cr.*(Few Units Also Available without Basement)

Villa sizes & price:-
400 Sq. Yd. ------ 5 BHK (G+2 and Basement) ------ Rs. 5.60 cr.
500 Sq. Yd. ------ 5 BHK (G+2 and Basement) ------ Rs. 7.08 cr.
692 Sq. Yd. ------ 5 BHK (G+2 and Basement) ------ Rs. 8.84 cr.

The price includes EDC+IDC+Club charges+ Maintenance deposit VRV air-conditioning, power back up and lift. Registration and service tax are separate.

Booking amount – 15 lacs & 25 lacs
Read more
404 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    I have heard of premiums to the tune of about 1 crore for 270 sq yds

You are correct, I have heard the same. Thanks for the response.
    CommentQuote
  • The way work is going on the sobha site and the neatness is their work is reflecting form the underconstruction villas, no doubt these will be one of the best constructed and maintained complexes in the near future..
    CommentQuote
  • some clicks from a recent visit

CommentQuote
  • Summary of latest construction update as on March 2013...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Was going through their facebook page where they have put the photograph of the nearly completed 99 meter road
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

I was browsing through the facebook page of International City and saw this post. It looks like the HUDA roads near the project are also progressing at a good pace.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Can you post the facebook link. There are many communities with the name sobha international city
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Friends, if any one is invested here, can you tell me how much payment has already been made in the phase 1 villas? Thanks
    CommentQuote

• amit bhalla ji link is not working
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay
    amit bhalla ji link is not working

Hi
    Greetings

go to their website and scroll down to click on their facebook link.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rasikbhai
    Friends, if any one is invested here, can you tell me how much payment has already been made in the phase 1 villas? Thanks

270 sy row houses are being constructed at a very fast pace, and depending upon date of execution of BBA, 35-45% payment has been made commensurate with construction.

Construction of 400/500 sy villas started later, and most of the villas are in preliminary stage, i.e. excavation or foundation work, and a handful where basement roof slab has been executed. Initial booking amount of 25% has been made in respect of the villas in preliminary stage and additional 7.5% in respect of the ones where basement roof slab has been completed.

Check the latest update below...
    CommentQuote
  • Construction status pictures of row houses and villas in Phase-1...

Cheers...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay
    amit bhalla ji link is not working

https://www./internationalcity.official?ref=hl

above is the link.
    CommentQuote
  • should i go for this?

thinking of buying a 400 sq y / 500 sq y villa for future use when my son returns from abroad say approx 4-5 yrs from now...

1. should i buy this? It'll be a very very huge investment for me..

2. and say 2-3 years down the line my son feels that he doesn't wanna come back do you think it will be re-salable as well ( in a 3 yr horizon) with appreciation?

how many ppl have actually invested here coz i dont see a lot of activity on this thread.

My purpose would be end use primarily but it should turn into an investment opportunity as well ( in a 3 yr horizon) if due to reasons cited above i should sell it off..

Any other options anyone can suggest ?
    CommentQuote