Sobha International City

Exclusive Villas & Row Houses in Gurgaon near to the Airport



Sobha International City an Innovative Project Designed To Produce a Home Be fitting Your Dreams & Your Aspirations.

Sobha Developers Ltd. has announced that the Company has entered in to a Joint Development Agreement with Chintels India Ltd and QVC Realty Pvt. Ltd., to develop an integrated township spread over 153 Acres in Gurgaon Sector 109 & Sector 106, Haryana.

Privilege villa life:-

ØInspired by straight line modern architecture with functional aesthetics.

ØAiry and naturally lit homes ensuring fresh living experience
ØFront and rear gardens in each villa and row house
Top notch specifications:-

ØPremium marble and wooden flooring

ØDouble height dining and living spaced and spacious rooms with high ceilings

ØStone cladding with high texture paint on exteriors
ØWalk-in closet space in master bedrooms
ØDouble glazed French windows from floor to ceiling
ØVRV air-conditioningØCentral water heating systemØChromium plated single lever faucets and accessories of reputed make.

Row house size & price:-

270 Sq. Yd. ------ 4 BHK (G+1 and Basement)* ------ Rs. 3.5 cr.*(Few Units Also Available without Basement)

Villa sizes & price:-
400 Sq. Yd. ------ 5 BHK (G+2 and Basement) ------ Rs. 5.60 cr.
500 Sq. Yd. ------ 5 BHK (G+2 and Basement) ------ Rs. 7.08 cr.
692 Sq. Yd. ------ 5 BHK (G+2 and Basement) ------ Rs. 8.84 cr.


The price includes EDC+IDC+Club charges+ Maintenance deposit VRV air-conditioning, power back up and lift. Registration and service tax are separate.

Booking amount – 15 lacs & 25 lacs
Read more
Reply
404 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Sobha is a reputed builder with very good construction quality. So for self living, these villas are highly recommendable. Also, from investment point of view especially with a 3-4 year timeframe when D-way will be completed, you will get substantial returns in case of resale.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajeevarora
    Sobha is a reputed builder with very good construction quality. So for self living, these villas are highly recommendable. Also, from investment point of view especially with a 3-4 year timeframe when D-way will be completed, you will get substantial returns in case of resale.


    thanks , although sobha has repute but it has also received a lot of heat in south with respect to its recent project although the old ones stand excellent, thats what i have been told.

    any one else with anyother input? or any other option?

    its very difficult to imagine villas in the range of say 10-12 cr when D-way will be completed assuming there's appreciation.
    CommentQuote
  • Frndzzz back frm world tour.awesome days.but missd our forum :-).nirmal k ji go for it.sobha will outperform itself in ggn.as told by top mgmnt it will create a new compettn level.lets see wat happens.
    CommentQuote
  • When will we see the sample flat friends.i m eagerly waitin.:-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhishekgk2
    When will we see the sample flat friends.i m eagerly waitin.:-)


    I had gone to the site about a week back. The engineer in-charge was on site and he informed that the structural work is almost complete and the interior work had been stopped for a while since the marble stone consignment that is being imported from Oman had got stuck for some reason and has been delivered only a few days back.

    As per the site engineer, the work is now on 24X7 and the sample villa will be fully ready by 15th June for viewing.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanx mkg.happy to hear sample flat ll b viewbl :-)
    CommentQuote
  • any difference whether to buy from QVC/chintel/sobha ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nirmalk
    any difference whether to buy from QVC/chintel/sobha ?


    Sobha is the main developer and builder of this project. It has a strong marketing team, however my experience of dealing with QVC has been pleasant so far. Their sales team based in Gurgaon is well qualified and very professional.

    I think 400/500 yard villas in Phase-1 are available in resale at least 30-35 lakhs cheaper than the sale price directly from the builders.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mkg007
    Sobha is the main developer and builder of this project. It has a strong marketing team, however my experience of dealing with QVC has been pleasant so far. Their sales team based in Gurgaon is well qualified and very professional.

    I think 400/500 yard villas in Phase-1 are available in resale at least 30-35 lakhs cheaper than the sale price directly from the builders.


    what is the resale price?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    what is the resale price?


    400y villa is around 5.75 and 500y villa around 6.5 bsp...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nirmalk
    any difference whether to buy from QVC/chintel/sobha ?

    some time back when i was researching about sobha villas, i talked to both Chintels and Sobha teams....both the teams came across as professional and responsive and well trained to handle the kind of clients Sobha attracts...
    for some reason there was difference on the BSP rates that i was quoted...Sobha was offering list price (it was just after their feb increase) while Chintels was still able to offer me at the previous prices...not sure if they were not "up to date" or happy to liquidate the inventory faster
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajeevarora
    Sobha is a reputed builder with very good construction quality. So for self living, these villas are highly recommendable. Also, from investment point of view especially with a 3-4 year timeframe when D-way will be completed, you will get substantial returns in case of resale.

    given their track record i think there is no doubt about what Sobha will deliver, undoubtably this is one of the best offering that is available in the market today..if one can afford the ticket price
    however the issue of the pace of development in the area remains the biggest "if" factor...i feel this uncertainity will keep the "targeted upmarket buyer" away for some time till some results are visible....
    i am not sure who is buying today , is it the investor kind or are there any high networth end users...sobha's team tell me their clients are CXOs type from top GGN corporates, senior pilots and only a very small % are pure investor kind...but its very diffcult to validate this kind of info
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mkg007
    Sobha is the main developer and builder of this project. It has a strong marketing team, however my experience of dealing with QVC has been pleasant so far. Their sales team based in Gurgaon is well qualified and very professional.

    I think 400/500 yard villas in Phase-1 are available in resale at least 30-35 lakhs cheaper than the sale price directly from the builders.


    isnt the phase-2 location far superior to phase-1 ?
    phase-1 having a high rise in between and having an awkward entry ... on the other had phase-2 seems to have a big park and a good entry from one of the main roads..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mkg007
    400y villa is around 5.75 and 500y villa around 6.5 bsp...


    are you sure of these prices? are these re-sale prices of phase-1 or unsold phase-1 units or phase-2 ??

    Prices being quoted and on the sobha website is 6.4 bsp for 400 yards and 7.5 bsp for 500 yards.. therefore i seriously doubt your above pricing unless you've omitted some information...

    Pls enlighten us..

    International City | Property on Dwarka Expressway | Villas on Dwarka Expressway
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nirmalk
    are you sure of these prices? are these re-sale prices of phase-1 or unsold phase-1 units or phase-2 ??

    Prices being quoted and on the sobha website is 6.4 bsp for 400 yards and 7.5 bsp for 500 yards.. therefore i seriously doubt your above pricing unless you've omitted some information...

    Pls enlighten us..

    International City | Property on Dwarka Expressway | Villas on Dwarka Expressway


    You are free to be doubtful.. I have not omitted any information with regards to pricing. You are reading selectively!
    CommentQuote