Sobha International City

Exclusive Villas & Row Houses in Gurgaon near to the Airport

Sobha International City an Innovative Project Designed To Produce a Home Be fitting Your Dreams & Your Aspirations.

Sobha Developers Ltd. has announced that the Company has entered in to a Joint Development Agreement with Chintels India Ltd and QVC Realty Pvt. Ltd., to develop an integrated township spread over 153 Acres in Gurgaon Sector 109 & Sector 106, Haryana.

Privilege villa life:-

ØInspired by straight line modern architecture with functional aesthetics.

ØAiry and naturally lit homes ensuring fresh living experience
ØFront and rear gardens in each villa and row house
Top notch specifications:-

ØPremium marble and wooden flooring

ØDouble height dining and living spaced and spacious rooms with high ceilings

ØStone cladding with high texture paint on exteriors
ØWalk-in closet space in master bedrooms
ØDouble glazed French windows from floor to ceiling
ØVRV air-conditioningØCentral water heating systemØChromium plated single lever faucets and accessories of reputed make.

Row house size & price:-

270 Sq. Yd. ------ 4 BHK (G+1 and Basement)* ------ Rs. 3.5 cr.*(Few Units Also Available without Basement)

Villa sizes & price:-
400 Sq. Yd. ------ 5 BHK (G+2 and Basement) ------ Rs. 5.60 cr.
500 Sq. Yd. ------ 5 BHK (G+2 and Basement) ------ Rs. 7.08 cr.
692 Sq. Yd. ------ 5 BHK (G+2 and Basement) ------ Rs. 8.84 cr.

The price includes EDC+IDC+Club charges+ Maintenance deposit VRV air-conditioning, power back up and lift. Registration and service tax are separate.

Booking amount – 15 lacs & 25 lacs
Read more
404 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by nirmalk
    isnt the phase-2 location far superior to phase-1 ?
    phase-1 having a high rise in between and having an awkward entry ... on the other had phase-2 seems to have a big park and a good entry from one of the main roads..

The development around Phase-2 is unknown or at least not visible as of now. However, I agree that the villas are not as scattered as in Phase-1. Phase-2 will take at least 2 years more than Phase-1 to be liveable, and appreciation may also be less since the entry price is approximately 20% more than Phase-1 for 400/500 yard villas.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mkg007
    The development around Phase-2 is unknown or at least not visible as of now. However, I agree that the villas are not as scattered as in Phase-1. Phase-2 will take at least 2 years more than Phase-1 to be liveable, and appreciation may also be less since the entry price is approximately 20% more than Phase-1 for 400/500 yard villas.

Mkg007,
    Sir, how is sec road work going on around dew any updates you have.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Whats d status of their sample flat.i havnt visited d site.if any one can tell wen will it b ready.if any one can post their pics.
    CommentQuote
  • Sobha has revised the price of 500 sy villa in phase 2 to 8.63 Cr. from 7.5 Cr.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rashpalsingh
    Mkg007,
    Sir, how is sec road work going on around dew any updates you have.
    Thanks

Posting reply in NPR thread...

Cheers...
    CommentQuote
  • 8.63 for a 500 ?? wow ! seems a lot.. dunno i sobha will be able to pull it off...

you mentioned 6.5 bsp for a 500y in a previous post was very surprised then...

8.63 seems too much though
    CommentQuote
  • Can somebody tell who all r purchasers for dis project.people from delhi or gurgaon.just curious.
    CommentQuote
  • I hv been to the site last weekend, I dont think price tag is on upward side it is normal as per the specification and the coverd area they r providing.

Basenent hall
    Grounfloor
    Firstfoor
    Second floor
    Lifts
    Awesome quality of construction

Bas location mein thodi problem hai. If dis project was on some better location then it myt hv 100 % sold out in one go
    CommentQuote
  • Boss wats d problem in location?i m tensd.plz explain.
    CommentQuote
  • Problem is not location

Good long term investment, if NPR ISSUE IS RESOLVED. This is also assuming, timely completion, of external development works by HUDA & other concerned departments, like sewerage, water supply, electricity etc. PATIENCE IS THE KEY TO RICHES
    CommentQuote
  • Went last weel to their sample flat.work goin rapidly.might b we get to see d sample in a month.m very glad :-):-):-):-)
    CommentQuote
  • Sanjha Chulhe Ki Haandi

Natwarlals are everywhere, aap topi pehnenge? Just be prudent when buying property. IREF is now here, with learned & informed members, seek their advice. We are all here to expose the SCAMSTERS. In todays Get Rich Quick times, most joint families have separated. It is the unwillingness to share justly, which is the root cause, of family divisions. How can one expect, that no problems will arise, in a Joint Collaboration Development of Property? There are no safeguards. It is the risk the initial investors take, for which a handsome premium, is demanded, when a project is complete and ready to occupy. One must ask oneself, am l a speculator investor with long pockets & can wait? Patience Pays in Property.
    CommentQuote
  • Very true cb4.its patience that pays.ur post will not b absorbed by fools.n will b appreciated by good ones.
    CommentQuote
  • Sobha International City‎

Hi,

I am planning to invest in Sobha International City‎ 400sq. yards villa , please let me know your views and suggestions.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • What price r u getting 400 syd villa.... this should be quite expensive...

You can also consider G99 plots of size 400 syd. they r available close to 52k psy.

both the locations have QVC as 1 of the developers.

So G99 is under priced and would give better returns in 3 years time frame.

PS : I am already invested in G99 400 syds plot.
    CommentQuote