Sobha International City

Exclusive Villas & Row Houses in Gurgaon near to the Airport

Sobha International City an Innovative Project Designed To Produce a Home Be fitting Your Dreams & Your Aspirations.

Sobha Developers Ltd. has announced that the Company has entered in to a Joint Development Agreement with Chintels India Ltd and QVC Realty Pvt. Ltd., to develop an integrated township spread over 153 Acres in Gurgaon Sector 109 & Sector 106, Haryana.

Privilege villa life:-

ØInspired by straight line modern architecture with functional aesthetics.

ØAiry and naturally lit homes ensuring fresh living experience
ØFront and rear gardens in each villa and row house
Top notch specifications:-

ØPremium marble and wooden flooring

ØDouble height dining and living spaced and spacious rooms with high ceilings

ØStone cladding with high texture paint on exteriors
ØWalk-in closet space in master bedrooms
ØDouble glazed French windows from floor to ceiling
ØVRV air-conditioningØCentral water heating systemØChromium plated single lever faucets and accessories of reputed make.

Row house size & price:-

270 Sq. Yd. ------ 4 BHK (G+1 and Basement)* ------ Rs. 3.5 cr.*(Few Units Also Available without Basement)

Villa sizes & price:-
400 Sq. Yd. ------ 5 BHK (G+2 and Basement) ------ Rs. 5.60 cr.
500 Sq. Yd. ------ 5 BHK (G+2 and Basement) ------ Rs. 7.08 cr.
692 Sq. Yd. ------ 5 BHK (G+2 and Basement) ------ Rs. 8.84 cr.

The price includes EDC+IDC+Club charges+ Maintenance deposit VRV air-conditioning, power back up and lift. Registration and service tax are separate.

Booking amount – 15 lacs & 25 lacs
Read more
404 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Maveric007
    MKG Sir, Looking to close the deal for Sobha 500 sq yd villa next week. planning to buy directly from the developer. Given that you're the one person on the forum who has bought into the project, wanted to take any quick final tips from you. I've sent you a pm for the same. Cheers

Dear Maveric..

PM replied!

Wish you all the best.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Khalsa
    Maveric007,
    I don't think Developer has any 500 sq yd left last i checked in first week of feb.

One of my acquaintance is looking for a villa in Sobha, He has checked the availability with the developer. 500 sq yd presidential villa is available in Phase-2.
    CommentQuote
  • https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=47424Here are some pics of site progress from a recent visit
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • More pics
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Sobha villas development -

A block-

STP work-
    CommentQuote
  • I came across the following in a random internet search for sobha..A bit unrelated to the project itself but more related to Sobha developers..Here's a link for their Dubai project for 1500 villas spread over 1030 acres launched last year..

http://www.meydansobha.com

Now, I understand gurgaon isn't dubai and its difficult to even think about such ambitious project in India for now..I hope Sobha would bring at least part of that vision and quality to the International city project..and they should be able to kick the asses of DLFs, unitechs and other builders in Gurgaon that have been troubling consumers with their unfair practices
    CommentQuote
  • Very Costly ----
    Angooooor Khatte hain...

At-least for me at current stage.

God knows my future well.
    CommentQuote
  • Sobha Sample Villa and Row house as per the latest update
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Maveric007
    Sobha Sample Villa and Row house as per the latest update

When They will Handover the position of Phase 1?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sunnyj
    When They will Handover the position of Phase 1?

I think you meant possession. As per Sobha sales person, the possession will start from 4th quarter of 2015.
    CommentQuote
  • 500y Sample Villa Pics

Here are a few pics of the Sample villa...:)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Bedroom...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Basement...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Family Room...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Kitchen...