Sobha International City

Exclusive Villas & Row Houses in Gurgaon near to the Airport

Sobha International City an Innovative Project Designed To Produce a Home Be fitting Your Dreams & Your Aspirations.

Sobha Developers Ltd. has announced that the Company has entered in to a Joint Development Agreement with Chintels India Ltd and QVC Realty Pvt. Ltd., to develop an integrated township spread over 153 Acres in Gurgaon Sector 109 & Sector 106, Haryana.

Privilege villa life:-

ØInspired by straight line modern architecture with functional aesthetics.

ØAiry and naturally lit homes ensuring fresh living experience
ØFront and rear gardens in each villa and row house
Top notch specifications:-

ØPremium marble and wooden flooring

ØDouble height dining and living spaced and spacious rooms with high ceilings

ØStone cladding with high texture paint on exteriors
ØWalk-in closet space in master bedrooms
ØDouble glazed French windows from floor to ceiling
ØVRV air-conditioningØCentral water heating systemØChromium plated single lever faucets and accessories of reputed make.

Row house size & price:-

270 Sq. Yd. ------ 4 BHK (G+1 and Basement)* ------ Rs. 3.5 cr.*(Few Units Also Available without Basement)

Villa sizes & price:-
400 Sq. Yd. ------ 5 BHK (G+2 and Basement) ------ Rs. 5.60 cr.
500 Sq. Yd. ------ 5 BHK (G+2 and Basement) ------ Rs. 7.08 cr.
692 Sq. Yd. ------ 5 BHK (G+2 and Basement) ------ Rs. 8.84 cr.

The price includes EDC+IDC+Club charges+ Maintenance deposit VRV air-conditioning, power back up and lift. Registration and service tax are separate.

Booking amount – 15 lacs & 25 lacs
Read more
404 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Gym...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Saw this update on International City facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.667128956699490.1073741837.370596513019404&type=1

The interiors look quite sophisticated and minimalistic, just like Sobha style. Will have to visit the site to check it out myself.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • My friend was looking for lower unit of 600 sq.yd. duplex villa but unfortunately its sold out. Considering he wants the ground floor to himself would 270 sq.yd villa be better or 692 sq.yd duplex? Although little pricey, 270 villa seems more value for money. Any thoughts?
    CommentQuote
  • I am also looking for 270 yds row house , pref in phase 1 as it best suits my needs. But haven't come across in resale market as they are fewer in nos and not available
    CommentQuote
  • You may also like to check out Vatika Signature 2 Villa's in Sector 82 ... Size ranging from 240 SQYD to 360 SQYD ... Please check & take your own call ... I may be biased since I own a property in Vatika

Originally Posted by deepblue8086
    I am also looking for 270 yds row house , pref in phase 1 as it best suits my needs. But haven't come across in resale market as they are fewer in nos and not available
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pankajahuja
    My friend was looking for lower unit of 600 sq.yd. duplex villa but unfortunately its sold out. Considering he wants the ground floor to himself would 270 sq.yd villa be better or 692 sq.yd duplex? Although little pricey, 270 villa seems more value for money. Any thoughts?

You are right, personally I feel, 270 sq yd is a better option because of single ownership of complete plot.

@deepblues: What I have come to know is that Sobha customers have a unique stickiness. It is unlikely to find anything in resale owing to Sobha's quality promise, most are end users.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajeevarora
    You are right, personally I feel, 270 sq yd is a better option because of single ownership of complete plot.

@deepblues: What I have come to know is that Sobha customers have a unique stickiness. It is unlikely to find anything in resale owing to Sobha's quality promise, most are end users.

Thanks Rajeev. And after looking at the master plans, it's evident that row house phase 3 is greener and more consolidated.
    CommentQuote
    Thanks Rajeev. And after looking at the master plans, it's evident that row house phase 3 is greener and more consolidated.

Ya certainly Phase 3 has more greens than Phase 1. Even the layout plan and floor plans are very impressive, large size of master bedroom, pillar less basement etc. But I was thinking that released Row Houses are with basement only.

Does anybody know if Sobha International City is coming up with new Row Houses without basement ????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajeevarora
    Ya certainly Phase 3 has more greens than Phase 1. Even the layout plan and floor plans are very impressive, large size of master bedroom, pillar less basement etc. But I was thinking that released Row Houses are with basement only.

Does anybody know if Sobha International City is coming up with new Row Houses without basement ????

I had a discussion on same! They do not intend to construct row houses without basement in Ph-3.

BTW, The Show Villa is complete and ready for viewing now for all! Very impressive...:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mkg007
    I had a discussion on same! They do not intend to construct row houses without basement in Ph-3.

BTW, The Show Villa is complete and ready for viewing now for all! Very impressive...:)

Show villa for phase 1 270 sq yard : the layout is absolutely disappointing...quality is fantastic..I think they have improved their phase 3 villa layout and sought out all the disasters they did in phase 1 270 row house designing...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Show villa for phase 1 270 sq yard : the layout is absolutely disappointing...quality is fantastic..I think they have improved their phase 3 villa layout and sought out all the disasters they did in phase 1 270 row house designing...

You are right Rahul!

The row houses in Ph-1 have been scattered haphazardly and the lay out was just about Ok, though I have not seen the sample row house. The 500y sample villa is fantastic and the quality is top notch! The row houses in Ph-3 are better placed and better planned, but to an end user, they will cost at least 5.5 Cr. all inclusive!:(
    CommentQuote
  • Hi mkg007 , that's the thing about RE, the stuff one likes always feels a bit out of reach. Need to make one big leap and get a foothold , then things are manageable after a few years. The ph1 row villas at 3.5cr in 2011 looked exorbitant and by the time they are offered for possession in end 2015 (likely) would seem a "good price" . The same will be for 5.5cr in ph3 by 2017 end ....
    CommentQuote
    I would always prefer to have a basement if I own an independent house, and certainly pillar less basement can be better utilized. I am planning to make a visit to the site office of Sobha International City. Any ideas on escalation clause???

This is an escalation free properties
    More than 1600 quality check before handing over
    100 year construction guarantee
    i am sure you like the construction but yes i agree with other fellow members that layout is not that impressive.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandeepnbcc
    This is an escalation free properties
    More than 1600 quality check before handing over
    100 year construction guarantee
    i am sure you like the construction but yes i agree with other fellow members that layout is not that impressive.

Wow! It sounds good that Sobha follows so many quality checks. Because I heard only about the German quality control and number of pre-handover checks. I didn't know about the 1600 quality checks.
    Can you please provide some brief details about these 1600 quality checks?
    CommentQuote
  • :) I would have to certainly look into this for sure !
    CommentQuote