Sobha International City

Exclusive Villas & Row Houses in Gurgaon near to the Airport

Sobha International City an Innovative Project Designed To Produce a Home Be fitting Your Dreams & Your Aspirations.

Sobha Developers Ltd. has announced that the Company has entered in to a Joint Development Agreement with Chintels India Ltd and QVC Realty Pvt. Ltd., to develop an integrated township spread over 153 Acres in Gurgaon Sector 109 & Sector 106, Haryana.

Privilege villa life:-

ØInspired by straight line modern architecture with functional aesthetics.

ØAiry and naturally lit homes ensuring fresh living experience
ØFront and rear gardens in each villa and row house
Top notch specifications:-

ØPremium marble and wooden flooring

ØDouble height dining and living spaced and spacious rooms with high ceilings

ØStone cladding with high texture paint on exteriors
ØWalk-in closet space in master bedrooms
ØDouble glazed French windows from floor to ceiling
ØVRV air-conditioningØCentral water heating systemØChromium plated single lever faucets and accessories of reputed make.

Row house size & price:-

270 Sq. Yd. ------ 4 BHK (G+1 and Basement)* ------ Rs. 3.5 cr.*(Few Units Also Available without Basement)

Villa sizes & price:-
400 Sq. Yd. ------ 5 BHK (G+2 and Basement) ------ Rs. 5.60 cr.
500 Sq. Yd. ------ 5 BHK (G+2 and Basement) ------ Rs. 7.08 cr.
692 Sq. Yd. ------ 5 BHK (G+2 and Basement) ------ Rs. 8.84 cr.

The price includes EDC+IDC+Club charges+ Maintenance deposit VRV air-conditioning, power back up and lift. Registration and service tax are separate.

Booking amount – 15 lacs & 25 lacs
Read more
404 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Well Gurgaon real estate is more expensive than Bangalore - there's not much one can do about it. What is regrettable however is despite paying so much, all these issues are commonplace even with the top builders in NCR market. If Sobha could do a good job with International City, it will be an example to follow for builders here.
    CommentQuote
  • Visited their sample villa last week truly awesome construction & I wish they will come up with group housing in gurgaon in near future as their villas are catering to a different class of people not everyone cup of tea surely not mine as of now
    CommentQuote
  • Is Shobha in 109 a gated community?
    Some one mentioned that the main access to MSWT would be through a 24 mts wide sector road passing through the Shobha project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aks89
    Is Shobha in 109 a gated community?
    Some one mentioned that the main access to MSWT would be through a 24 mts wide sector road passing through the Shobha project.

It's gated.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pankajahuja
    Very true. Real estate in NCR is more expensive then Bangalore or any other location excluding Bombay. Although I am of firm believe that high price should also be justified by construction quality, project execution and timely delivery. Once Sobha International City is delivered, it will set a bench mark for other developers and they wont be in position to ignore these factors.

Well, land prices are a key component for the costs of real estate esp the villa and independent houses. So projects like Sobha lifestyle and Sobha lifestyle legacy are much less expensive than International city.
    Having taken the land premium into account, the next important factor which determines a projects price is obviously stuff like specifications, construction quality, builder brand, project execution and timely delivery. DLF and Unitech were the poster boys of real estate in north India follwed by several smaller players. However, instead of creating benchmarks of construction quality, timely execution, innovation etc many of these builders focused on creating records on customer exploitation, project delays etc.:bab (59):

The coming of players like Tata, Sobha, Godrej and Mahindra in the Gurgaon real estate market was desperately required. Now these projects are relatively more expensive but I'd assume end users would not mind paying a premium in exchange for some peace of mind when buying something like a home. They will also create benchmarks in terms of things like providing regular construction updates to consumers and others will be expected to follow, something we've witnessed in the last few years.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VB_States
    It's gated.

Was shown a map where the sector road to MSWT passes through Shoba...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi guys

Just saw the ad about some new Duplex Villas that Sobha is coming up with. Does anyone know if these are in their earlier township only or some new project? Hope the ticket size for this property matches with budget of aspirants like me :p
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anujrandhawa
    Hi guys

Just saw the ad about some new Duplex Villas that Sobha is coming up with. Does anyone know if these are in their earlier township only or some new project? Hope the ticket size for this property matches with budget of aspirants like me :p

These duplex villas are part of phase II of the international city project. Apparently some discount too on initial few bookings.

Another update on the site shows that Phase I has been completely sold out.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Maveric007
    These duplex villas are part of phase II of the international city project. Apparently some discount too on initial few bookings.

Another update on the site shows that Phase I has been completely sold out.

Went through their site...

These are newly launched duplex villas and are smaller sized at 418 sq. mtrs. The previous ones that are claimed to be sold out are bigger ones at 579 sq. mtrs. in Phase-1 and 501 sq. mtrs. in Phase-2 respectively, and probably that's the reason these newly launched ones are apparently cheaper.

In fact, they have increased the prices, the BSP of 400 sq. yard villa is now 6.81 Cr., revised from 6.43 Cr.

Check the attached status page picked up from their site..
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mkg007
    Went through their site...

These are newly launched duplex villas and are smaller sized at 418 sq. mtrs. The previous ones that are claimed to be sold out are bigger ones at 579 sq. mtrs. in Phase-1 and 501 sq. mtrs. in Phase-2 respectively, and probably that's the reason these newly launched ones are apparently cheaper.

In fact, they have increased the prices, the BSP of 400 sq. yard villa is now 6.81 Cr., revised from 6.43 Cr.

Check the attached status page picked up from their site..

Hey people i had gone to phase 2 to actually see the location. Initially i was apprehensive about the approach road but realized that phase 2 is more promising with direct access from 84 mt wide road.
    Saw there sample villa as well though they haven't constructed the sample for Duplex but from the layout the space utilization is very efficient that too at a plot of 500 sq yd.
    Though i have to dispose some investment to get this one off but seems like a good bet looking at the initial launch and quality..
    People any suggestions??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anujrandhawa
    Hey people i had gone to phase 2 to actually see the location. Initially i was apprehensive about the approach road but realized that phase 2 is more promising with direct access from 84 mt wide road.
    Saw there sample villa as well though they haven't constructed the sample for Duplex but from the layout the space utilization is very efficient that too at a plot of 500 sq yd.
    Though i have to dispose some investment to get this one off but seems like a good bet looking at the initial launch and quality..
    People any suggestions??

Had done a comprehensive analysis myself for all villa projects in Gurgaon before settling for Sobha..you may check that..You cant go wrong with Sobha..If the location works for you, there are'nt many better projects in Gurgaon..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Maveric007
    Had done a comprehensive analysis myself for all villa projects in Gurgaon before settling for Sobha..you may check that..You cant go wrong with Sobha..If the location works for you, there are'nt many better projects in Gurgaon..

that's true Maveric007 with sobha i have done a background check too.
    Also i was even exploring some other villa projects on D way.First i found there was no developer that was exclusively constructing villas.Some Developers are selling villas but the township is a mix of high rise and low rise. Also i found out that such villas are owned by the society not by the actual owners, which is a biggest disappointment.

I am pretty much convinced on the location as well Maveric007. May be today we don't get a sense of the expressway. But i believe in another 4-5 years from now it should be one of the best locations to settle down
    CommentQuote
  • Lift in Duplex Villa?

Dear friends,

One of my friends had booked a duplex villa unit b(1st and 2nd floor) in Phase1. Now Sobha is asking for money if he wants the provision of lift.

We were made to believe all along that lift was part of the plan from the beginning. But now Sobha is saying it was not mentioned in the contract.

What to do now? Please help with advice, specially from someone who has also booked duplex villa in the past.
    CommentQuote
  • Sobha has uploaded construction updates as of November 2014. Here is the link...

http://www.internationalcity.in/downloads/CUNov2014.pdf
    CommentQuote
  • MKG/ Maverick/ other owners/ prospective buyers -- I plan to buy a 270 sq yd row house in Phase 3 (Phase 1 layouts -- both for the villa and the Phase 1 itself) could have been better. Quality seems top notch though. Phase 2 seems to be one of the best phases with a lot of greenery, but only has 400 sq yds villa (too steep at ~7.4 cr overall) or duplex which I am not keen on. Phase 3 270 sq yd seems to be a decently located (again steep at almost 5.5 cr !!!) -- but tending towards it.

Any advice/ tips/ thoughts on negotiating with the company directly?? Also, thoughts on resale units in phase 1? (though I dont like the layout etc, they are still much better priced than Phase 3). Would appreciate if learned ones could throw some light and PM me with specifics as well.
    CommentQuote