Sobha International City

Exclusive Villas & Row Houses in Gurgaon near to the Airport

Sobha International City an Innovative Project Designed To Produce a Home Be fitting Your Dreams & Your Aspirations.

Sobha Developers Ltd. has announced that the Company has entered in to a Joint Development Agreement with Chintels India Ltd and QVC Realty Pvt. Ltd., to develop an integrated township spread over 153 Acres in Gurgaon Sector 109 & Sector 106, Haryana.

Privilege villa life:-

ØInspired by straight line modern architecture with functional aesthetics.

ØAiry and naturally lit homes ensuring fresh living experience
ØFront and rear gardens in each villa and row house
Top notch specifications:-

ØPremium marble and wooden flooring

ØDouble height dining and living spaced and spacious rooms with high ceilings

ØStone cladding with high texture paint on exteriors
ØWalk-in closet space in master bedrooms
ØDouble glazed French windows from floor to ceiling
ØVRV air-conditioningØCentral water heating systemØChromium plated single lever faucets and accessories of reputed make.

Row house size & price:-

270 Sq. Yd. ------ 4 BHK (G+1 and Basement)* ------ Rs. 3.5 cr.*(Few Units Also Available without Basement)

Villa sizes & price:-
400 Sq. Yd. ------ 5 BHK (G+2 and Basement) ------ Rs. 5.60 cr.
500 Sq. Yd. ------ 5 BHK (G+2 and Basement) ------ Rs. 7.08 cr.
692 Sq. Yd. ------ 5 BHK (G+2 and Basement) ------ Rs. 8.84 cr.

The price includes EDC+IDC+Club charges+ Maintenance deposit VRV air-conditioning, power back up and lift. Registration and service tax are separate.

Booking amount – 15 lacs & 25 lacs
Read more
404 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Please explore Phase 1 270 sq yard in resale. While resale units in this project are very few and far between, they do exist and there will be significant difference in prices (of the order of 1cr) between phase 1 and 3 270 sqyd villas. You may need to speak with multiple brokers given little reselling of such units. (I was able to find just one 400 sqyd unit available for resale after about a month of effort but the seller was unwilling to negotiate on his unreasonable demand so bought directly from company).
    CommentQuote
  • Maveric -- Thanks for the response. Phase 1 270 sq yds layout is not good (separate living and dining rooms which look very small individually) and moreover phase 1 overall seems very patchy. Also, I am not in need of immediate requirement for move in and I understand phase 1 might be given for possession later this year when the nearby areas are still not liveable. Am comfortable with phase 2....though prices are significantly higher, am hoping the payouts are also delayed a bit with time.

So guess I might also consider a 400 sq yd from the company. Could you pm me the specifics and give me any tips on discounts/ negotiations? They have increased the prices for phase 2 400 sq yds few months back......by 40 lacs :(
    CommentQuote
  • Sobha International City- Does it worth to Invest...???

Hi everyone,
    Sobha International City is a prestigious township project from the developer Sobha Developers. Alongside the prestigious Sobha International City there are some prestigious high rise projects including Chintels Paradiso, ATS Kocoon, Raheja Atharva, Experion The Heartsong, Experion The Westerlies etc.

I visited this place few days back and could notice that Sobha International Township falls short of infrastructural provisions, aesthetics and security. Price has not being the key factor for me but comfortable and secure neighborhood with all necessary infrastructures in place are very important.
    CommentQuote
  • got this link on my Face book page.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJHlgvTbdXA
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • 5th June... World Environment Day!

Copied and pasted from Sobha International City FB page!
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Mkg007,
    I sent an PM please accept, would seek some advise.
    Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • hi anujrandhawa - did you manage to find something in resale?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deepblue8086
    hi anujrandhawa - did you manage to find something in resale?

Hi Deep Blue,

I did find few options but they were not as per my liking (Choice of facing/direction/overall location). But I got an email from the developer about a PLP plan for few early delivery units in phase 1 that looks reasonable. Will see if something works out there.
    CommentQuote
  • This project and this particular sector is going to be the pride of Dwarka Eway in the next 5 years by far.

The Skyline of Sector 109 will be better than Golf course road
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    This project and this particular sector is going to be the pride of Dwarka Eway in the next 5 years by far.

The Skyline of Sector 109 will be better than Golf course road

Though I will tend to agree. But sir - aisa hi kuch aapne 4 saal pehle bola tha :)

Purely in jest.
    CommentQuote
  • mkg007;
    See attached construction update June- 2015
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you Rashpalji! :)
    CommentQuote
  • As per Sobha team Phase-1 row houses would be offered for possession by year end.

But basic infrastructure is lagging far behind and the area is far from being livable without major compromises...
    CommentQuote
  • mkg007 ji,

Good News regarding possession at last some positive thinks happening sir.

I agree with you people have to compromise but that's how thinks work in our country, look any area which got developed citizen have always compromised only.

At least people who has taken loan wilL save EMI.
    CommentQuote