Sort by :
Filter by :
- Please explore Phase 1 270 sq yard in resale. While resale units in this project are very few and far between, they do exist and there will be significant difference in prices (of the order of 1cr) between phase 1 and 3 270 sqyd villas. You may need to speak with multiple brokers given little reselling of such units. (I was able to find just one 400 sqyd unit available for resale after about a month of effort but the seller was unwilling to negotiate on his unreasonable demand so bought directly from company).CommentQuote0Flag
- Maveric -- Thanks for the response. Phase 1 270 sq yds layout is not good (separate living and dining rooms which look very small individually) and moreover phase 1 overall seems very patchy. Also, I am not in need of immediate requirement for move in and I understand phase 1 might be given for possession later this year when the nearby areas are still not liveable. Am comfortable with phase 2....though prices are significantly higher, am hoping the payouts are also delayed a bit with time.
So guess I might also consider a 400 sq yd from the company. Could you pm me the specifics and give me any tips on discounts/ negotiations? They have increased the prices for phase 2 400 sq yds few months back......by 40 lacs :(CommentQuote0Flag
- Sobha International City- Does it worth to Invest...???
Sobha International City is a prestigious township project from the developer Sobha Developers. Alongside the prestigious Sobha International City there are some prestigious high rise projects including Chintels Paradiso, ATS Kocoon, Raheja Atharva, Experion The Heartsong, Experion The Westerlies etc.
I visited this place few days back and could notice that Sobha International Township falls short of infrastructural provisions, aesthetics and security. Price has not being the key factor for me but comfortable and secure neighborhood with all necessary infrastructures in place are very important.CommentQuote0Flag
- got this link on my Face book page.
- Latest construction update...
- 5th June... World Environment Day!
Copied and pasted from Sobha International City FB page!CommentQuote0Flag
- Hello Mkg007,
I sent an PM please accept, would seek some advise.
- hi anujrandhawa - did you manage to find something in resale?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by deepblue8086hi anujrandhawa - did you manage to find something in resale?
Hi Deep Blue,
I did find few options but they were not as per my liking (Choice of facing/direction/overall location). But I got an email from the developer about a PLP plan for few early delivery units in phase 1 that looks reasonable. Will see if something works out there.CommentQuote0Flag
- This project and this particular sector is going to be the pride of Dwarka Eway in the next 5 years by far.
The Skyline of Sector 109 will be better than Golf course roadCommentQuote1Flag
- Originally Posted by amit.bhallaThis project and this particular sector is going to be the pride of Dwarka Eway in the next 5 years by far.
The Skyline of Sector 109 will be better than Golf course road
Though I will tend to agree. But sir - aisa hi kuch aapne 4 saal pehle bola tha :)
Purely in jest.CommentQuote0Flag
See attached construction update June- 2015CommentQuote2Flag
- Thank you Rashpalji! :)CommentQuote0Flag
- As per Sobha team Phase-1 row houses would be offered for possession by year end.
But basic infrastructure is lagging far behind and the area is far from being livable without major compromises...CommentQuote0Flag
- mkg007 ji,
Good News regarding possession at last some positive thinks happening sir.
I agree with you people have to compromise but that's how thinks work in our country, look any area which got developed citizen have always compromised only.
At least people who has taken loan wilL save EMI.CommentQuote2Flag