Sobha International City

Exclusive Villas & Row Houses in Gurgaon near to the Airport

Sobha International City an Innovative Project Designed To Produce a Home Be fitting Your Dreams & Your Aspirations.

Sobha Developers Ltd. has announced that the Company has entered in to a Joint Development Agreement with Chintels India Ltd and QVC Realty Pvt. Ltd., to develop an integrated township spread over 153 Acres in Gurgaon Sector 109 & Sector 106, Haryana.

Privilege villa life:-

ØInspired by straight line modern architecture with functional aesthetics.

ØAiry and naturally lit homes ensuring fresh living experience
ØFront and rear gardens in each villa and row house
Top notch specifications:-

ØPremium marble and wooden flooring

ØDouble height dining and living spaced and spacious rooms with high ceilings

ØStone cladding with high texture paint on exteriors
ØWalk-in closet space in master bedrooms
ØDouble glazed French windows from floor to ceiling
ØVRV air-conditioningØCentral water heating systemØChromium plated single lever faucets and accessories of reputed make.

Row house size & price:-

270 Sq. Yd. ------ 4 BHK (G+1 and Basement)* ------ Rs. 3.5 cr.*(Few Units Also Available without Basement)

Villa sizes & price:-
400 Sq. Yd. ------ 5 BHK (G+2 and Basement) ------ Rs. 5.60 cr.
500 Sq. Yd. ------ 5 BHK (G+2 and Basement) ------ Rs. 7.08 cr.
692 Sq. Yd. ------ 5 BHK (G+2 and Basement) ------ Rs. 8.84 cr.

The price includes EDC+IDC+Club charges+ Maintenance deposit VRV air-conditioning, power back up and lift. Registration and service tax are separate.

Booking amount – 15 lacs & 25 lacs
Read more
404 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by mkg007
    went to project site to see the progress. Here are a few pics of villas getting ready for possession..

mast bhai mast
    CommentQuote
  • Some actual pics of 270 yards row houses uploaded on the facebook page of Sobha International City...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • looks good. shobha has done a good job.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mkg007
    Some actual pics of 270 yards row houses uploaded on the facebook page of Sobha International City...

Awesome development..It has turned out great..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    Awesome development..It has turned out great..

Originally Posted by rahul83
    looks good. shobha has done a good job.

Indeed gives a very good feel factor within the project. And, it's on time. A friend of mine who owns a 270y row house in Block-A has been offered possession within 50 months 16 days of BBA as against promised 48 months.

However, I feel the liveability needs much better connectivity as compared to the existing one and desirable social infrastructure will also probably take at least 1.5-2 years. It's sad that despite spending crores of rupees to own such a great property, it would require major compromises if one plans to start living in present circumstances where overall infrastructure is in shambles.

Hope, the connectivity and the infrastructural development takes shape as planned, and then this project would hopefully be one of the best in NCR.
    CommentQuote
  • Mkg007 ji,
    Why Sobha not updating the construction on there site,it show last update June-15.almost year old.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Rashpalji!

I agree with you. I have raised this issue last month with QVC Realty Company. They assured that construction updates would be uploaded soon. Will remind them again.

Regards!
    CommentQuote
  • Rashpalji!

Just sent another mail to them to do the needful.
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea about which blocks have been offered possession by Sobha . I am specifically interested in C block row villas.
    also can members advice about offer of possession by different jV partners - QVC , Chintels and Sobha.

Are all offering possession or only the ones that Sobha has sold?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deepblue8086
    Any idea about which blocks have been offered possession by Sobha . I am specifically interested in C block row villas.
    also can members advice about offer of possession by different jV partners - QVC , Chintels and Sobha.

Are all offering possession or only the ones that Sobha has sold?

Possession has been offered by all three partners in both A & C blocks for a few 270y row houses. Around 10-15 500y Villas in B block were almost complete and were to be offered for possession this month, but I am not sure if the possession has been offered or not. Most of the 400y villas and all remaining 270y row houses as well as 500y villas in Phase-1 will be given possession within this year.

The above information is based on my personal conversation with a senior personnel from QVC Realty in the first week of April.
    CommentQuote
  • Sobha has handed over possession of many 270y row houses in Phase-1 almost on schedule.. :)

Congratulations to the proud owners!
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Latest construction update

Originally Posted by Khalsa
    Mkg007 ji,
    Why Sobha not updating the construction on there site,it show last update June-15.almost year old.

Latest construction update...

http://docs.sobhaltd.netdna-cdn.com/files/construction-update-march-2016.pdf
    CommentQuote
  • Sir ji,
    Very good news for sec 109.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Visited the site today. Possession of many 270y villas in Phase-1 has been handed over and two families have already moved in. A few 400y villas are also getting ready for possession. Clicked a few pics.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Looks quite great..seems one of the best in Gurgaon
    CommentQuote