Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by Nitinverma85Looks quite great..seems one of the best in Gurgaon
You are right sir.CommentQuote0Flag
- wow...hope Gurgaon developers learn from thisCommentQuote1Flag
- Originally Posted by calvin56wow...hope Gurgaon developers learn from this
Not only on the quality of construction, but even the timelines...
A 400y villa in B-Block is nearing its possession date as per agreement, and about 35-40 labourers are dedicatedly working on a single unit in order to meet the deadline.
- Was told all 270yd houses in phase 1 have been offered possession and few 400 and 500 sqyd villas. Have any people started living already?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Maveric007Was told all 270yd houses in phase 1 have been offered possession and few 400 and 500 sqyd villas. Have any people started living already?
Yes! Your information is almost correct.
Most of the 270y row houses and a few 500y villas in Phase-1 have been offered possession. Some 400y villas are almost ready and will be offered possession within this month. As per Sobha personnel on site, two families have already moved in and two more are likely to move in near future.CommentQuote1Flag
- Thanks mkg for the quick response. Looks like you visited recently. Any idea about availability of things like water, electricity, broadband, grocery etc.essentially am trying to figure livability. I will also be visiting soon and post any updates.CommentQuote0Flag
- Dear what about the connectivity? And nearby schoolsCommentQuote0Flag
- Just trying to figure the livability quotient..and water, electricity, food, grocery is more important than connectivity. Can always drive down to dwarka metro station which connects to the remaining Delhi city anyways.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Maveric007Thanks mkg for the quick response. Looks like you visited recently. Any idea about availability of things like water, electricity, broadband, grocery etc.essentially am trying to figure livability. I will also be visiting soon and post any updates.
The connectivity via Najafgarh Road and Raghopur Road exists that connects directly to 75m Road opposite Phase-2 of Sobha International City. The road is a narrow single lane road and I personally would not consider it safe for travel during night hours.
Entry point to International City Phase-1 where possession is being offered is via Sector Road that divides Sectors 106 and 109 and further via 24m road adjacent to ATS Kocoon. The 24m road is in bad shape since most of the construction vehicles, water tankers, trucks etc. supplying material, water etc. to various projects in sector 109 ply on this road.
Electricity connection has been provided to International City for the purpose of construction. The connection has been extended to villas with sub meters provided by the developer. Individual meters by HBVN are not installed as of now. Full power back up is available through power generators.
Water supply Is being provided by the developer. The ground water is filtered and softened in the treatment plant installed within the township and then supplied to Villas. The water pipelines have already been laid down in sector 109 as well as in the township but the water connection is yet to be provided.
The grocery shops are available nearby, one next to Raheja Atharva and a few more in New Palam Vihar within 1-2 km distance. There are three malls under construction within close vicinity but they will take at least 2 years to get completed.
I am not too sure about the broadband connection, however I guess it should be available since NPV is very near and also many families are staying in Raheja Atharva.
However, I am still apprehensive about liveability and I feel major compromises are required presently for living in this area for at least a year or two.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Ritesh NarulDear what about the connectivity? And nearby schools
Delhi side connectivity is via Najafgarh Road and Raghopur Road that connects to 75m road opposite International City, Phase-2.
Sector-109 can also be reached via Palam Vihar, Bajghera Road and New Palam Vihar Road.
Third connectivity is from old Gurgaon side via Daulatabad flyover that connects directly to Dwarka Expressway near Sector-103 and further to Sector-109.
There is one school right adjacent to International City and DPS is also operational in Sector-102.CommentQuote0Flag
- As per Sobha team all 270y row houses completed!CommentQuote0Flag
- Do we have any whatsapp group of buyers into the project?CommentQuote0Flag
- Is there any update on possession status - how many have been offered? Has Chintels offered possession of villas / row houses from their quota?CommentQuote0Flag
- This update is from about a month ago based on my visit to the project site:
All row houses in phase 1 have been offered possession
90% of the 400 and 500 sqyd villas should have been offered possession
So of about 200 odd houses in phase 1 of the project, 180 or so should have been offered possession in the last 4-8 weeks.CommentQuote0Flag
- Have people started moving in ?CommentQuote0Flag