Sobha International City

Exclusive Villas & Row Houses in Gurgaon near to the Airport

Sobha International City an Innovative Project Designed To Produce a Home Be fitting Your Dreams & Your Aspirations.

Sobha Developers Ltd. has announced that the Company has entered in to a Joint Development Agreement with Chintels India Ltd and QVC Realty Pvt. Ltd., to develop an integrated township spread over 153 Acres in Gurgaon Sector 109 & Sector 106, Haryana.

Privilege villa life:-

ØInspired by straight line modern architecture with functional aesthetics.

ØAiry and naturally lit homes ensuring fresh living experience
ØFront and rear gardens in each villa and row house
Top notch specifications:-

ØPremium marble and wooden flooring

ØDouble height dining and living spaced and spacious rooms with high ceilings

ØStone cladding with high texture paint on exteriors
ØWalk-in closet space in master bedrooms
ØDouble glazed French windows from floor to ceiling
ØVRV air-conditioningØCentral water heating systemØChromium plated single lever faucets and accessories of reputed make.

Row house size & price:-

270 Sq. Yd. ------ 4 BHK (G+1 and Basement)* ------ Rs. 3.5 cr.*(Few Units Also Available without Basement)

Villa sizes & price:-
400 Sq. Yd. ------ 5 BHK (G+2 and Basement) ------ Rs. 5.60 cr.
500 Sq. Yd. ------ 5 BHK (G+2 and Basement) ------ Rs. 7.08 cr.
692 Sq. Yd. ------ 5 BHK (G+2 and Basement) ------ Rs. 8.84 cr.

The price includes EDC+IDC+Club charges+ Maintenance deposit VRV air-conditioning, power back up and lift. Registration and service tax are separate.

Booking amount – 15 lacs & 25 lacs
Read more
404 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • So, manu r u planning to invest here ?
    CommentQuote
  • Manoj Bhai,

I wish I could have been in those segment of people those can buy at these price...

Saying that I am trying to point out that if you do comparison in terms of built up area you will get most apartments of this size at almost the same cost or more.......

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    So, manu r u planning to invest here ?
    CommentQuote
  • All those are disheartened like me with the pricing of this project .. listen this song.. I am loving it....

YouTube - ‪Satinder Sartaj - Sai‬‏
    CommentQuote
  • Can you post original link from where we can download directly.

Thanks,
    Rohit.

Originally Posted by amit2222
    For me, the pricing of Sobha is as per my assumption.
    In fact the pricing of all major projects in Gurgaon whether DLF, Unitech, TATA, Godrej, Ireo, M3M etc at different locations are proposed based on the potential of that area and definitely not on the price of land or quality of construction. So Sobha demands a premium, how big or how small is another question. How much would you like to pay to live next to chanakyapuri (diplomatic area)? The price of Sobha has factored in as if it is almost existing on ground.

Having said that, the arrival of Sobha at Deway will be a big boost as until now no big fish was present in that area. We might see the prices of current projects inching towards 4000psf and beyond. Quite obvious, better to buy in resale where prices are available close to 3000 and you might see a jump of 300-500 in your investments be Diwali or Christmas time.

For a visual treat I have a Sobha brochure but IREF is not allowing me to attach it here as it is nearly 5 MB.
    CommentQuote
  • 3 cr all inclusive for a 270 sq yd villa(without basement) is the justified pricing , keeping in mind the land value , the sobha brand name , the sobha quality of construction, and the profit which sobha should get (i.e more tha 100 % of construction cost)

Iss rate pe villas would be able to sell and would find buyers !
    CommentQuote
  • Sobha Brochure

Originally Posted by amit2222
    For me, the pricing of Sobha is as per my assumption.
    In fact the pricing of all major projects in Gurgaon whether DLF, Unitech, TATA, Godrej, Ireo, M3M etc at different locations are proposed based on the potential of that area and definitely not on the price of land or quality of construction. So Sobha demands a premium, how big or how small is another question. How much would you like to pay to live next to chanakyapuri (diplomatic area)? The price of Sobha has factored in as if it is almost existing on ground.

Having said that, the arrival of Sobha at Deway will be a big boost as until now no big fish was present in that area. We might see the prices of current projects inching towards 4000psf and beyond. Quite obvious, better to buy in resale where prices are available close to 3000 and you might see a jump of 300-500 in your investments be Diwali or Christmas time.

For a visual treat I have a Sobha brochure but IREF is not allowing me to attach it here as it is nearly 5 MB.

Hi Amit
    Greetings

some interesting ideas..however finding it difficult to get my head around them at the moment. Anyway you can try uploading on google documents if you have a google account

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Sobha Internation City Gurgaon Presentation

The presentation is available on the internet-

International City Gurgaon
    CommentQuote
  • This is coming in sec 109 and 106, and clearly this is official brochure from sobha. Looks plan has good layouts. Sobha also clearly points out its partners as QVC and Chintels, which people were questioning in past.
    CommentQuote
  • Has booking started?

Any idea about booking?
    Has booking already started or not yet.:bab (34):
    CommentQuote
  • There is a full page advertisement on TOI back page today about Sobha's arrival in Gurgaon Market...
    CommentQuote
  • Any further news on this project

Any further news of this project?
    Asking just out of curiosity, Itna bada investment ka aukaat nahin hai. Interested because I have another holding in sector -109.
    CommentQuote
  • "Kharbuja Khurbjey ko deekh ke rang badlta hain" is always not correct . Don't bank too much on this idiom :bab (35):.

Originally Posted by singhr
    Any further news of this project?
    Asking just out of curiosity, Itna bada investment ka aukaat nahin hai. Interested because I have another holding in sector -109.
    CommentQuote
  • Difference between real estate & Kharbuja

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    "Kharbuja Khurbjey ko deekh ke rang badlta hain" is always not correct . Don't bank too much on this idiom :bab (35):.

I hope you understand that yahi to difference hai Kharbuja aur Real Estate main.
    Real estate ka rang neighbourhood ka development dekh ke hi badalta hai.
    To understand this basic you don't need to be a veteran.
    CommentQuote
  • LOL. So, u mean to say that all properties on say, Sohna road would appreciate to same levels & all properties on D e way would appreciate to the price levels of Sobha .

U don't have to be a veteran to understand some simple things in life . Common sense is more than enough .

"Common Sense is very uncommon".

Originally Posted by singhr
    I hope you understand that yahi to difference hai Kharbuja aur Real Estate main.
    Real estate ka rang neighbourhood ka development dekh ke hi badalta hai.
    To understand this basic you don't need to be a veteran.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    LOL. So, u mean to say that all properties on say, Sohna road would appreciate to same levels & all properties on D e way would appreciate to the price levels of Sobha .

U don't have to be a veteran to understand some simple things in life . Common sense is more than enough .

"Common Sense is very uncommon".

Manoj ji ....jo apna kaha regarding "veteran " that is what ur dear frnd saying:D
    CommentQuote