Sobha International City

Exclusive Villas & Row Houses in Gurgaon near to the Airport

Sobha International City an Innovative Project Designed To Produce a Home Be fitting Your Dreams & Your Aspirations.

Sobha Developers Ltd. has announced that the Company has entered in to a Joint Development Agreement with Chintels India Ltd and QVC Realty Pvt. Ltd., to develop an integrated township spread over 153 Acres in Gurgaon Sector 109 & Sector 106, Haryana.

Privilege villa life:-

ØInspired by straight line modern architecture with functional aesthetics.

ØAiry and naturally lit homes ensuring fresh living experience
ØFront and rear gardens in each villa and row house
Top notch specifications:-

ØPremium marble and wooden flooring

ØDouble height dining and living spaced and spacious rooms with high ceilings

ØStone cladding with high texture paint on exteriors
ØWalk-in closet space in master bedrooms
ØDouble glazed French windows from floor to ceiling
ØVRV air-conditioningØCentral water heating systemØChromium plated single lever faucets and accessories of reputed make.

Row house size & price:-

270 Sq. Yd. ------ 4 BHK (G+1 and Basement)* ------ Rs. 3.5 cr.*(Few Units Also Available without Basement)

Villa sizes & price:-
400 Sq. Yd. ------ 5 BHK (G+2 and Basement) ------ Rs. 5.60 cr.
500 Sq. Yd. ------ 5 BHK (G+2 and Basement) ------ Rs. 7.08 cr.
692 Sq. Yd. ------ 5 BHK (G+2 and Basement) ------ Rs. 8.84 cr.

The price includes EDC+IDC+Club charges+ Maintenance deposit VRV air-conditioning, power back up and lift. Registration and service tax are separate.

Booking amount – 15 lacs & 25 lacs
Read more
404 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • scottsanjeev Sir Ji, apko baat samhaj nahi aiye .

"Common Sense is very uncommon".

How true .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    scottsanjeev Sir Ji, apko baat samhaj nahi aiye .

How true .

Chintel mein tou apki "Common Sense " fail hoo gayi let see ur
    " uncommon Sense " now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by scottsanjeev
    " uncommon Sense " now.

COmmon Sense was never the issue with chintels (as per him ) It was more of a conscience issue to be going with that builder , So ur Common sense is not making any sense.................lol
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    LOL. So, u mean to say that all properties on say, Sohna road would appreciate to same levels & all properties on D e way would appreciate to the price levels of Sobha .

U don't have to be a veteran to understand some simple things in life . Common sense is more than enough .

Very true. Its obvious from your post.You derived conclusion from my post that all properties on D eway would appreciate to the price level of Shobha.
    Its only common sence that all properties in any particular area does not have same value but it follow the same trend.
    Sorry it was my fault, I could have elaborated it further because " Common sense is very uncommon". I could not realise this until I read your response. Sorry again I will try to be more clearer next time.

One more truth:

Common sense has no connection with number of post on IREF.
    CommentQuote
  • Bhaiya, Drug Smugglers main invest karne mein nahin interested hu .

Tumhare liye yeh baat samajhani muskhil hain .

Originally Posted by scottsanjeev
    " uncommon Sense " now.
    CommentQuote
  • singhr Bhaiya, common sense is real uncommon . LOL:D. U have proved it right .

Common sense has no connection with number of post on IREF. How true . Did i say anything contradictory . U seem to be pissed off by my number of posts aur ek hi raag alap te ja rahe ho .

Have fun .
    CommentQuote
  • Sobha International City- Villas, JV with Chintels, 109/106, Dwarka Expressway

HI,

I am new member on the forum, do you have any idea about the forthcoming project 'International City' by Shobha Developers at Sector 109, Gurgoan. Does it worth such huge investment at this point when there is no proper connectivity to the site.

What is the status of Dwarka-Gurgoan Expressway? When it will be complete?

In view of above please contribute your comment & suggestions.

Thanks & Regards,

Sanjay
    CommentQuote
  • There is already a thread on this project . Search, before u post a new thread .

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/iref-members-q-forum/t-search-before-posting-19250.html#post210185
    CommentQuote
  • to mod and developers....

isnt it possible to have a fb like referencing so that if you type "Unitech" then it shows you a list of all threads starting with unitech?

or is it too cumbersome.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gvipin
    to mod and developers....

isnt it possible to have a fb like referencing so that if you type "Unitech" then it shows you a list of all threads starting with unitech?

or is it too cumbersome.

Bro, that needs Ajax. These forums are ready made available on php and admin just needs to customize it. This way they don't need any technical help. What else would you expect for free? Donate them some money and they would be more than happy to oblige you.:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ggnkaaadmi
    Bro, that needs Ajax. These forums are ready made available on php and admin just needs to customize it. This way they don't need any technical help. What else would you expect for free? Donate them some money and they would be more than happy to oblige you.:)

Wow Ajax and Php taks...:)..seems like we have quite a few IT guys around...

BTW..believe me forum must be making quite some thing with these number of hits..they get enough advertising :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karan.singh
    Wow Ajax and Php taks...:)..seems like we have quite a few IT guys around...

BTW..believe me forum must be making quite some thing with these number of hits..they get enough advertising :bab (59):

Where? I don't see any google ad-sense or annoying popups ?:D
    Then again, who knows. I use mozilla with ABP installed and never get to see any on most sites.:bab (34):
    CommentQuote
  • Has any one booked a row house in Shobha project and what is the present rate. Is it same what was at the time of launch or increased or decreased?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharmafire
    Has any one booked a row house in Shobha project and what is the present rate. Is it same what was at the time of launch or increased or decreased?

price is same !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ISHANb
    price is same !!

Ishan bhai, how has been the response of this project till now....any takers?
    CommentQuote