Will it make sense to sell 173 sq. yds plot in 'B' block Palam Vihar Gurgaon and buy 250 sq. yds on Sohna Road/Golf Course Ext. Road in Ansal's project, Rosewood city etc.

Location of my Palam Vihar plot is reasonably good (though its not a corner or park facing plot, but still the block is very good, very near to Palam Vyapar Kendra and almost fully inhabited). I am being quoted 75,000 per sq. yd.

Broker is suggesting Ansal's 250 sq. yds. plot on Sohna Road/Golf Course Ext. road Rs. 55,000. (Ansal's Esencia floor's location is the same).

I would like to swipe the plots without adding more amount while buying.

Advise of learned members is solicited in terms of :

- Prudence of taking this action (Will a plot size of 180 Sq. yds and above on Sohna Road/Golf Course Ext. Road fetch greater returns in times to come?).

- The fact that floor registry is allowed only on 180 sq. yds and above plots which will have greater demand in future should also be considered

- With metro connectivity, expressway, etc. can we expect considerable increase in the value of plots in Palam Vihar vis-a-vis plots around Sohna/Golf Course Ext. Road (in which case I will hold on to Palam Vihar plot)?

- If such an action is advisable, then most suitable and promising plot options and their current rates.

I will proceed as per views of experts.
Thanks
Read more
11 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
No replies found.