Hi

I am looking to buy 2+study or 3 BHK apartment in Gurgaon for long term (4-5 Years) investment cum User perspective.

My budget is 65-70 lacks and whole fund(Personal saving +Home loan) will be in white.

I have done little research but unable to make decision.

1) Tashee Capital Sector 111/ 2 BHK > I have visted the site and it is surrounded by unauthorised colony from three side.

2) Chintel paradiso Sector 109 > Already sold out.The only thing not attractive was carpet area around 55%. Two Bedroom sizes 11x11 are small for 1785 size apartment.

3) Caladium sector 109> Dont know about builder reputation

3) SS group coralwoods> Location is very good. 300 meter from Dway. But dont know much about builder reputation.


Golf course extention road looks already out of budget.

Please advise fot other suitable options in Gurgaon.

Thanks in advance

Peeyush Yadav
Read more
Reply
12 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Peeyush Yadav
    Hi

    I am looking to buy 2+study or 3 BHK apartment in Gurgaon for long term (4-5 Years) investment cum User perspective.

    My budget is 65-70 lacks and whole fund(Personal saving +Home loan) will be in white.

    I have done little research but unable to make decision.

    1) Tashee Capital Sector 111/ 2 BHK > I have visted the site and it is surrounded by unauthorised colony from three side.

    2) Chintel paradiso Sector 109 > Already sold out.The only thing not attractive was carpet area around 55%. Two Bedroom sizes 11x11 are small for 1785 size apartment.

    3) Caladium sector 109> Dont know about builder reputation

    3) SS group coralwoods> Location is very good. 300 meter from Dway. But dont know much about builder reputation.


    Golf course extention road looks already out of budget.

    Please advise fot other suitable options in Gurgaon.

    Thanks in advance

    Peeyush Yadav

    :bab (38): You can search something in Sector 37C and 37 D,Area will be habitable in 2 to 3 years while sectors 109,103,111 will take 5 to 10 years:bab (22):
    CommentQuote
  • you cn also look for something in Vatika city.Vatika's newer projects cn cater your all white requirement as the black component ll be less.4-5 years down the line,it will be one of the best places to live in..n vatika's construction quality is nt questionable.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Peeyush Yadav
    Hi

    I am looking to buy 2+study or 3 BHK apartment in Gurgaon for long term (4-5 Years) investment cum User perspective.

    My budget is 65-70 lacks and whole fund(Personal saving +Home loan) will be in white.

    I have done little research but unable to make decision.

    1) Tashee Capital Sector 111/ 2 BHK > I have visted the site and it is surrounded by unauthorised colony from three side.

    2) Chintel paradiso Sector 109 > Already sold out.The only thing not attractive was carpet area around 55%. Two Bedroom sizes 11x11 are small for 1785 size apartment.

    3) Caladium sector 109> Dont know about builder reputation

    3) SS group coralwoods> Location is very good. 300 meter from Dway. But dont know much about builder reputation.


    Golf course extention road looks already out of budget.

    Please advise fot other suitable options in Gurgaon.

    Thanks in advance

    Peeyush Yadav

    Hi Mr Yadav
    Greetings

    Check this might help..:)
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ahk_8tfSUql8dDloWnl4bXFvSjJ6TTB0Uk8taFp2bXc&hl=en&authkey=CKjfg6cD#gid=2
    be extra carefull of FDI/JV companies and check "Homes From Hell" before taking a final decision

    From the face of things 8x and 3x areas seem to be more attractive. Check associated link
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/16955-suggestions-3-bhk-40l-gurgaon?t=19153

    All the best for your search..

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit2222
    Peeyush, your idea is right to invest for long term in a pre-launch or recently launched property to get good pricing. But that may not be the case after 4-5 years as there is no surety that the builder will construct the project on time. Arranging for all approvals will take at least 1 year for them to start of. And no measurement of the quality aspect once the structure is ready (4 years from now).

    If it is your hard earned money (all white), better to invest in projects near completion or of good builders which are available in your budget of 70Lacs.

    Projects such as Uppal canary greens, DLF New town heights, Tulip petals, Raheja's constructed properties, etc can be considered. Possession in above projects might take 6-12 months at the most but still achievable as the structure is ready. You may plan to give them on rent for additional source of income.



    Should i consider good builders like Raheja, Ansal, on Dwarka expressway ?
    Or there is no scope of calculated risk on Dway?

    One more thing, though the project of dway has been approved and given to Indiabulls for 43 crore. Do you think Quality roads can be made 3cr/per kilometer rate?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi Mr Yadav
    Greetings

    Check this might help..:)
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ahk_8tfSUql8dDloWnl4bXFvSjJ6TTB0Uk8taFp2bXc&hl=en&authkey=CKjfg6cD#gid=2
    be extra carefull of FDI/JV companies and check "Homes From Hell" before taking a final decision

    From the face of things 8x and 3x areas seem to be more attractive. Check associated link
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/16955-suggestions-3-bhk-40l-gurgaon?t=19153

    All the best for your search..

    Cheers


    Thanks.

    SS Corawood is in 8x, but builder reputaion dont know

    Can you suggest me good one in 8x ?
    CommentQuote
  • Option in 8x

    Originally Posted by Peeyush Yadav
    Thanks.

    SS Corawood is in 8x, but builder reputaion dont know

    Can you suggest me good one in 8x ?


    Hi
    Greetings

    Yes I can and rather positively recommend as I could find a lot of happy investors. The builder is Alpha G corps:).

    It is costlier than many many other options so you can look for other cheaper options in the same and 83 sector.. I can bet you will not loose if you can wait till possession (or provided the developer delivers).
    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • hi

    Hi,

    You can also go for Today cannery green.Location is good and the reputation of builder is also good.

    Basic price was 3650 and you can buy the 2 or 3 bhk in resale 3750.

    regards
    Kapil

    Originally Posted by Peeyush Yadav
    Hi

    I am looking to buy 2+study or 3 BHK apartment in Gurgaon for long term (4-5 Years) investment cum User perspective.

    My budget is 65-70 lacks and whole fund(Personal saving +Home loan) will be in white.

    I have done little research but unable to make decision.

    1) Tashee Capital Sector 111/ 2 BHK > I have visted the site and it is surrounded by unauthorised colony from three side.

    2) Chintel paradiso Sector 109 > Already sold out.The only thing not attractive was carpet area around 55%. Two Bedroom sizes 11x11 are small for 1785 size apartment.

    3) Caladium sector 109> Dont know about builder reputation

    3) SS group coralwoods> Location is very good. 300 meter from Dway. But dont know much about builder reputation.


    Golf course extention road looks already out of budget.

    Please advise fot other suitable options in Gurgaon.

    Thanks in advance

    Peeyush Yadav
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Piyush,

    Seems like ure in the same boat as me.....have you checked for Era Landmark - it is in your budget and also you can try for Estello....

    i am more keen on Chintel...but wanted to get your views on this project
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitraws
    Hi Piyush,

    Seems like ure in the same boat as me.....have you checked for Era Landmark - it is in your budget and also you can try for Estello....

    i am more keen on Chintel...but wanted to get your views on this project



    Yes i have checked Estella. It is 200 metre from dway in sector 103. But as suggested by Amit in previous post that Ansal pojects are not good for end use . Dealer who shown me Estella told that there is court against Era landmar. After reading this forum i am getting convinced that On Dway Sectors close to Dwarka or Gurgaon will be best.

    If you choose sectors 8X (On Dway) you will have easy acces to gravity area(left side of Nh-8) of gurgaon. All big MNC (IBM, SAP GDC and Labs, E&Y, Accenture) are there and will stay there and this will be always premium area, expensive and will grow even further.

    Sector close to Dwarka will have different advantage.
    Residential in Dwarka is already expensive and these sectors will be close to diplomatic enclave. So property prices will increase.
    You will have access to existing metro,good schools, Market and Doctors in dwarka, till these facilities are developed in 10X sectors.
    Currently one good thing about Dwarka is that from there you can work in Noida(Using Metro) as well as in Gurgaon. Same will be applicable for 10X sectors with little more effort.

    If any reputed builder launces 1500-1600 sq./ft apartment with good layout in 106,109-113 sectors upto 65-70 lacs(Including everything) than it could be good deal.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Peeyush Yadav
    Yes i have checked Estella. It is 200 metre from dway in sector 103. But as suggested by Amit in previous post that Ansal pojects are not good for end use . Dealer who shown me Estella told that there is court against Era landmar. After reading this forum i am getting convinced that On Dway Sectors close to Dwarka or Gurgaon will be best.

    If you choose sectors 8X (On Dway) you will have easy acces to gravity area(left side of Nh-8) of gurgaon. All big MNC (IBM, SAP GDC and Labs, E&Y, Accenture) are there and will stay there and this will be always premium area, expensive and will grow even further.

    Sector close to Dwarka will have different advantage.
    Residential in Dwarka is already expensive and these sectors will be close to diplomatic enclave. So property prices will increase.
    You will have access to existing metro,good schools, Market and Doctors in dwarka, till these facilities are developed in 10X sectors.
    Currently one good thing about Dwarka is that from there you can work in Noida(Using Metro) as well as in Gurgaon. Same will be applicable for 10X sectors with little more effort.

    If any reputed builder launces 1500-1600 sq./ft apartment with good layout in 106,109-113 sectors upto 65-70 lacs(Including everything) than it could be good deal.


    Just wanted to be in a standby and listening mode, about your selections. I would be highly appreciative, if you could share the details, if you zeroed-down to one such offering. Though my horizon is 3-5 years and mainly to be able to have *something* on reasonable rate in ggn before it all goes out. I am not in India and don't see myself being there in next 3-5 years. My preferences would also be 10X sectors or 37X sectors.

    How about 37X ? I heard different stories there. Some says, it's industrial area with railway line on other side, that's why comparatively cheap though much quickly inhabitable. What's your assessment? How far this will be from proposed DEW?

    Thanks for your reply!

    Cheers!
    CommentQuote
  • 8X or 3X

    Originally Posted by Peeyush Yadav

    .....
    If you choose sectors 8X (On Dway) you will have easy acces to gravity area(left side of Nh-8) of gurgaon. All big MNC (IBM, SAP GDC and Labs, E&Y, Accenture) are there and will stay there and this will be always premium area, expensive and will grow even further.

    If any reputed builder launces 1500-1600 sq./ft apartment with good layout in 106,109-113 sectors upto 65-70 lacs(Including everything) than it could be good deal.


    Hi
    Greetings

    ---ditto about 8x and 3x---
    ---tgt price at this juncture for 10x all inclusive should be about 3K ideally given a 5-7 years wait time..

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NewKidInTown
    Just wanted to be in a standby and listening mode, about your selections. I would be highly appreciative, if you could share the details, if you zeroed-down to one such offering. Though my horizon is 3-5 years and mainly to be able to have *something* on reasonable rate in ggn before it all goes out. I am not in India and don't see myself being there in next 3-5 years. My preferences would also be 10X sectors or 37X sectors.

    How about 37X ? I heard different stories there. Some says, it's industrial area with railway line on other side, that's why comparatively cheap though much quickly inhabitable. What's your assessment? How far this will be from proposed DEW?

    Thanks for your reply!

    Cheers!

    I am still searching and havn't fianlised anything. But one thing is sure go with builder who will provide very good build quality. I have seen Mahindra Auara sector 110 A construction and it looks very good, much better than Raheja in sector 109. The only drawback is from three sides it is surrounded by village's.

    37D is good and Ramprastha will be directly connected to Dway. Beside that you can move there without Dway. Pataudi road is already getting widened. From Gurgaon side this will be around 6 kilometer on Dway and 12 Km from Dwarka.

    QUOTE]

    I am still searching and havn't fianlised anything. But one thing is sure go with builder who will provide very good build quality. I have seen Mahindra Auara sector 110 A construction and it looks very good, much better than Raheja in sector 109. The only drawback is from three sides it is surrounded by village's.

    37D is good and Ramprastha will be directly connected to Dway. Beside that you can move there without Dway. Pataudi road is already getting widened. From Gurgaon side this will be around 6 kilometer on Dway and 12 Km from Dwarka.

    QUOTE]
    CommentQuote