Has anybody an idea whether necessary approvals for this project are in place?
Universal has still not given buyer seller agreement. They say the necessary approvals are not in place as yet. If that is so nobody will be able to take a loan for the installment they have demanded.
Pl share if you are facing same dilemma...
Read more
1324 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I'll reach by 11.30 and will meet you guys at ground floor.

Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Rkb,

Any update on the meeting?? It would be great if I cOuld get some idea on that.....
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates on the meetin?
    CommentQuote
  • Meeting Update

Frnds, We had a meeting on last Saturday, thr was very less participation shown by grp - only 4 frnds came in, which was very disappointing.

Although we managed to talk with Mr. Puri, as not have much of luxury left any more apart from accepting the following facts as conveyed by Mr. Puri.

Summary/Conclusion.

PPl paid the 2nd installment via Bank are supposed to pay the interest @11% for those 10 months.
      PPl paid the 2nd installment from thier own sources are supposed to pay the interest @24% as mentioned in BB for those 10 months.
      That interest amount is locked/freezed and will not have any commulative interest on top of it and will be asked at the time of transfer or possession of the property.
      Thanks
      rkbThanks
      rkbThanks
      rkbThanks
      rkbThanks
      rkbThanks
      rkb
    CommentQuote
  • Ankarora

Can you please let me know about the current resale price of 2bhk in universal aura.. what is the future prospects of this project by dec2014. pls help?
    CommentQuote
  • Installment #3

Frnds,
    Updates Continued ...

Installment #3 has been raised by Universal today, supposed to be pay by 7/30 :( - Right now they are sending the letters for only Tower - F and for rest towers, we will get the demand in next 15-20 days or max by end of this month.

thnx
    rkb
    CommentQuote
  • RKB : Thanks for your valuable updates !!
    What Mr. Puri told about Possession Time... will 3 years be counted from August-2011 or June - 2012 ? As all towers will not be ready for possession in 3 years , so if only some towers get ready within time.. whether buyers of flats in pending towers will get penalty charges till possession ?
    CommentQuote
  • Friends : How much time SBI took in disbursement of Money ? I've submitted my all papers to SBI Agent today & as per him my file will be logged on Monday ( 9th July ) & I'll get the 1st cheque disbursed by around 25th July. Anyway, Can I expect to get the reqd. cheque by 30th July, as I expect that due date for 3rd installment will be around that only.
    CommentQuote
  • Next demand has been raised!!!!
    We have to pay by 30th july, everyone check ur emails.
    CommentQuote
  • is it for all towers because I didn't get any intimation either in mail or email? I hold an apartment in tower I.

Originally Posted by aarora
    Next demand has been raised!!!!
    We have to pay by 30th july, everyone check ur emails.
    CommentQuote
  • It is for all the towers, I even recieved a letter today. Maybe you could call up CRM department and confirm.
    CommentQuote
  • I also got the demand letter for Tower J.....What's the status of construction, is anybody aware?
    CommentQuote
  • I hold a unit in Tower H, but still to recieve the demand letter.
    CommentQuote
  • No - New demand was not raised for all towers.. They started the construction for only 2 BHK towers right now .. First tower is F and J and followed by rest of 2 BHK towers and then move to 3 BHK.
    Right now the demand send only to customers holding Units in Tower F and J, but yes by end of July only - the demand for rest of 2 BHK towers will be raised and at least 15 day lead time will be provided to pay for the same.

For 3 BHK Units - no updates so far .. will keep posted as and when get to know.

Construction updates can be seen at following link -
    Construction update | Universal

thx
    rkb

Originally Posted by darpangarg
    is it for all towers because I didn't get any intimation either in mail or email? I hold an apartment in tower I.
    CommentQuote
  • Dinesh ~ As per Mr. Puri - Universal will go as per BB agreement i.e 3 years will be counted from 17-May-2012. Not much discussion made on this point due to lesser number of participation shown by grp and not having single united thought.

On the counter end the best part what I feel is - Mr. Puri is also very keen to get this project completed on time, althogh there were lots of hurdles ealrier, but this is first residential project of Universal in GGN and He wanted Universal to be known as quality builder and on basis of timely delivery. (May be I m wrong - but that is only my perception)

thx
    rkb

Originally Posted by dineshjangid
    RKB : Thanks for your valuable updates !!
    What Mr. Puri told about Possession Time... will 3 years be counted from August-2011 or June - 2012 ? As all towers will not be ready for possession in 3 years , so if only some towers get ready within time.. whether buyers of flats in pending towers will get penalty charges till possession ?
    CommentQuote