Has anybody an idea whether necessary approvals for this project are in place?
Universal has still not given buyer seller agreement. They say the necessary approvals are not in place as yet. If that is so nobody will be able to take a loan for the installment they have demanded.
Pl share if you are facing same dilemma...
Read more
1324 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thanks a Lot !!
    CommentQuote
  • Is anyone applied for home loan for universal aura through ICICI bank. If yes, please reply..also let me know the date when disbursement is done from icici bank for this property.. highly appreciate your help...

requesting to provide your number
    CommentQuote
  • Many Thanks !

Originally Posted by biyaniraj
    Most of the road is already in place, except one home (shown as residentail now) is coming b/w master road connecting to NH8. I believe these hurdles will be resolved out by mid of 2013 when ppl start leaving thr.. or Vatika hand over some flats ready for possession.

Apart from that as per HUDA following is the udpate...
    Here is the official HUDA link that summarizes the construction status of sector roads in the New Ggn sectors - plz. see pages 11-13.

http://www.huda.gov.in/Development%2...20Projects.pdf

Additional details are on pages 41-43 (including some info abt water treatment, etc.)

3. Construction of 75.0M & 60.0M wide master roads between Sector – 81 to 95 & outer road, Gurgaon. A/C Rs.75.80Crores.

4. Master road 99 to 115

Status : Earth work = 3 Km .GSB = 1.80 Km . Drain = 0.40Km. Likely date of completion 19.11.2012

5. Construction of 75.0M & 60.0M wide master roads between Sector – 81 to 95 & outer road, Gurgaon.

status : Const. of Div. Road Sec.-82 / 83, 82/85, 84/85 and 83/84 work

was allotted to Rs.27.65Crores to the Agency M/s Vatika Pvt. Ltd.
    in progress. 35% work completed

6. Construction of 75.0M & 60.0M wide master roads between Sector – 81 to 95 & outer road, Gurgaon.

status : Const. of Div. Road Sec.-81A /82A and 81/82 work was allotted

to Rs.8.88Crores to the Agency M/s Bestech India Pvt. Ltd. in progress. 70% work completed.

7. Construction of 75.0M & 60.0M wide master roads between Sector – 81 to 95 & outer road, Gurgaon

status : Const. of Div. Road Sec.-90/91, 91/92, 85/89 and 86/90 work
    was allotted to Rs.23.27Crores to Agency M/s DLF Ltd. in progress. 90% work completed.

8. Construction of portion of Road in Sector – 85, 86, 90 & 91, Gurgaon by M/s DLF Ltd (under policy for construction of infrastructure facilities,
    including master roads, by licencees) dividing road of Sector - 91/92, 92 (Outer) and Sector dividing road 85, 86.

status :Const. of Div. Road Sec.-91/92,85/86 and outer road of Sector –
    91 was allotted to Rs.14.17Crores to Agency M/s DLF Ltd. in progress. 40% work completed.

thx
    rkb
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea on the current resale rates??

I heard deals have started to happen at 4500
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry for the late responce.

SBI is offering a rate of 10.25% whereas HDFC is offerring a rate of 10.75. No idea on LIC.

Originally Posted by darpangarg
    Hey,

Can you please share how much interest rate SBI is offering in contrast to other banks like HDFC, LIC etc?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea when the next demand would be raised, already paid 4 installments and Universal officials were saying in next few months 5th installment would be sent.

If would be really kind, if anyone could please confirm.
    CommentQuote
  • No responses??
    CommentQuote
  • I haven;t heard anything on the same as of now. This is construction linked plan and we all will get the next demand on start of casting of Ground floor and will vary from tower to tower. You have the answer in yr question only .. yes that is right - we will get next demand in next few months - i believe by SEP end.

thx
    rkb

Originally Posted by aarora
    Any idea when the next demand would be raised, already paid 4 installments and Universal officials were saying in next few months 5th installment would be sent.

If would be really kind, if anyone could please confirm.
    CommentQuote
  • any idea on the current resale rates. Was actually thinkin of selling my unit.
    CommentQuote
  • ICICI Loan on Universal aura

Can you guys help me to know about when Universal got the building plan & other approvals necessary to get loan from ICICI?
    When ICICI started sanctioning & disbursing loan amount for this project?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aarora
    Any idea on the current resale rates??

I heard deals have started to happen at 4500

Latest Resale - Middle floor 2BHK flat in Tower H sold out at 4,200/- this week.
    Expect this to reach 4,300 by mid of next month.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

What is Resale price for 3BHK
    Thinking to sell my Appt.
    CommentQuote
  • 4th instalment given. 5th will come in 2-3 months. Location is very good..middle of Vatika project. Price of vatika project is from 5100 to 7600rs. hope got good appriciation.
    CommentQuote
  • Any Construction updatesfor Aura-82, or has any body visited the site can upload the some pics of the construction activity?
    CommentQuote
  • Construction activity going in full fledge. All set for next demand by October 15.

Latest pics can be found at :
    Construction update | Universal

thx
    rkb

Originally Posted by pschow
    Any Construction updatesfor Aura-82, or has any body visited the site can upload the some pics of the construction activity?
    CommentQuote