Has anybody an idea whether necessary approvals for this project are in place?
Universal has still not given buyer seller agreement. They say the necessary approvals are not in place as yet. If that is so nobody will be able to take a loan for the installment they have demanded.
Pl share if you are facing same dilemma...
Read more
1324 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dear RKB,

Any idea about when they will start construction work for 3BHK ?
    I've got my Loan sanctioned in mid July & as per bank I've to get 1st disbursement with-in 3 months, but UNIVERSAL CRM providing no timelines for demand note of 4th installment for Towers A, B, C, D, E.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Dinesh,

No idea for Towers A-E (3BHK), when they are planning to start the construction.. I got to know that only half project/portion was awared to contractor BHEL (2yr contract) and supposed to be completed in by June 2014 (Skeleton). And this work is going with full speed, I personally visited the site and looks good with the construction work completed so far.

They will give the rest half portion to some other contractor, don;t know when and to whom .. I think you can reach out to Karishma, she might be having the updates or strategy behind the same.

Another update is deal for 2BHK in resale - currently going @4200 and settelling down close to 4150. I hope as posed in my earlier post that this will touch to 4500-4600 by Diwali. No news for 3 BHK resale.

thx
    rkb

Originally Posted by dineshjangid
    Dear RKB,

Any idea about when they will start construction work for 3BHK ?
    I've got my Loan sanctioned in mid July & as per bank I've to get 1st disbursement with-in 3 months, but UNIVERSAL CRM providing no timelines for demand note of 4th installment for Towers A, B, C, D, E.
    CommentQuote
  • Some Pics (Construction & Development Updates) of the Sectors around 80X and Universal Aura 82A Project 2BHK.

Attachment:ZIP
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Construction contrator

Can someone confirm who is constructing (contractor), earlier i heard its BL kashyap, which is good. now we guys have to monitor construction quality , as there are many issues of poor quality in high rises , even in reputed builders
    CommentQuote
  • The resale rates were continuosly increasing till about 2 months back, but now they seem to be more or less stagnant.
    Any views on why so?
    CommentQuote
  • Earlier this Project was underpriced as project plan was not approved, no banks were financing, construction had not started. All this happened mid-May only so we saw continuous increase from then until now when it has reached almost same level as adjoining projects in that area. Now, normal growth shall be there as any other prj in that area.

Originally Posted by saurabh3
    The resale rates were continuosly increasing till about 2 months back, but now they seem to be more or less stagnant.
    Any views on why so?
    CommentQuote
  • As i hav heard its some Contractor Delhi Based and overlooked by Universal itself....
    CommentQuote
  • Want to buy 2BHK flate in Universal Aura or Gurgaon 21 Next

Hi All,

Can you please shed some light on the below confusion of mine.
    I am interested to buy 2 BHK flat in Universal Aura. Can anyone suggest if its good to go with Universal Aura. I am doing this Buy for Self use not as investment purpose. Any help is appreciated.

Also, If get comparison of Gurgaon 21 next and Unviersal Aura, which one to choose. Going to buy this weekend only. So please if experts can shed some light on this. It will be great help for me.

Thanks
    Sachin
    CommentQuote
  • I would go for the Aura (Not much idea of G21).

-Aura is gud location
    -Builer first residential project so Quality shud be better comparatively
    - Project in right stage to buy as the same wud ready by 2015, so as the area will take some time to develop! As in short will be liveable at right time.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sachin2012
    Hi All,

Can you please shed some light on the below confusion of mine.
    I am interested to buy 2 BHK flat in Universal Aura. Can anyone suggest if its good to go with Universal Aura. I am doing this Buy for Self use not as investment purpose. Any help is appreciated.

Also, If get comparison of Gurgaon 21 next and Unviersal Aura, which one to choose. Going to buy this weekend only. So please if experts can shed some light on this. It will be great help for me.

Thanks
    Sachin

Sachin2012, Are you getting G21 and Aura at the same price and confused about location/builder?
    CommentQuote
  • In my view Aura as the upfront payment to be made is less. The delivery of the Vatika;s Gurgaon 21 will be much faster but infrastructure around the area might not be developed by then. Aura the delievry will happen by when decent infrastructure shoudl be in place. These are my POV.

If looking for self use please go ahead and buy at the earliest in either of the project. This will ensure at least you have and holding with price protection. In future you like ome for the other the same can be exchanged ( although easy said then done).
    CommentQuote
  • @gvk123

Hi,

I am getting both Gurgaon 21 5-6 lacs expensive than aura. I am confused about builder not location. And is it worth to give 5-6 lacs to get gurgaon-21.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by biyaniraj
    Hey Dinesh,

No idea for Towers A-E (3BHK), when they are planning to start the construction.. I got to know that only half project/portion was awared to contractor BHEL (2yr contract) and supposed to be completed in by June 2014 (Skeleton). And this work is going with full speed, I personally visited the site and looks good with the construction work completed so far.

They will give the rest half portion to some other contractor, don;t know when and to whom .. I think you can reach out to Karishma, she might be having the updates or strategy behind the same.

Another update is deal for 2BHK in resale - currently going @4200 and settelling down close to 4150. I hope as posed in my earlier post that this will touch to 4500-4600 by Diwali. No news for 3 BHK resale.

thx
    rkb

Hi RKB,
    Can you please share the contact no. of this Karishma, as I used to talk with Jagdish , who have left Universal & now other CRM have no idea.
    CommentQuote
  • What are Resale price of 2BHK in Vatika's Gurgaon-21.
    CommentQuote
  • Any Update about Construction of Tower J and resale price for 2bhk unit?

Any Update about Construction of Tower J and resale price for 2bhk unit?
    CommentQuote