Has anybody an idea whether necessary approvals for this project are in place?
Universal has still not given buyer seller agreement. They say the necessary approvals are not in place as yet. If that is so nobody will be able to take a loan for the installment they have demanded.
Pl share if you are facing same dilemma...
Read more
1324 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Demand Note:

Whether the Demand has been raised for Casting of Ground Floor Slab of Tower F? I got the same on 12 th Nov. But I have some doubt in my mind regarding the same. I visit the site 4-5 days back, but there was no Ground floor slab placed yet. I am holding a unit in Tower F. Can any one please shed some light on this?

Thanks,
    Sachin Kumar
    CommentQuote
  • Yes ~ This demand is for Ground Floor Slab ... All columns from Basement 1 to GF is ready and slab constuction is in progess .. shud be done by 11/27 i.e the due date of the payment .. You can see the latest pics in universal site under constructions update ...

Thanks
    rkb

Originally Posted by SKumar24
    Whether the Demand has been raised for Casting of Ground Floor Slab of Tower F? I got the same on 12 th Nov. But I have some doubt in my mind regarding the same. I visit the site 4-5 days back, but there was no Ground floor slab placed yet. I am holding a unit in Tower F. Can any one please shed some light on this?

Thanks,
    Sachin Kumar
    CommentQuote
  • Forecast Next demand?

Thanks for the information BiyaniRaj. Do you have any idea when the next demand will be raised? I think now they will move the construction work on other towers and F tower will take some time for next demand until other towers comes to same level. Is this correct? Any info to share?

Thanks
    Sachin Kumar
    CommentQuote
  • Sachin ~ Your assumption is not fully correct - Let me update - Construction for all towers is in parallel with a GAP of 10-15 days max. Next demand from Tower F shud by in next 3 months (end of Feb) ... simple calc is - 1 month takes usually to construct per floor. so next demand is on starting casting of slab for 3rd floor.

thx
    rkb

Originally Posted by SKumar24
    Thanks for the information BiyaniRaj. Do you have any idea when the next demand will be raised? I think now they will move the construction work on other towers and F tower will take some time for next demand until other towers comes to same level. Is this correct? Any info to share?

Thanks
    Sachin Kumar
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks rkb.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by biyaniraj
    For Tower F demand note released .. I got the notice for the same on Nov 12 and due date is Nov 27. I got the chance to see the site .. Constuction is in full swing.. Issues for 3bHK area also sorted out and work going on thr as well :)

For rest 2 BHK towers, you will get the demand by Nov 25 - followed by next demand in next 2 months.

thx
    rkb

Thanks Rkb for this useful info.
    Universal CRM told that 3 BHK Flats will be ready by March-2016.
    Will it take so much time ?
    CommentQuote
  • Dinesh ~ Ideally this project shud be completed by July 2014 (3.5 years of launch) but as we all know the issues in inital 2 years of the project ..

Project execution was formally started from June 2012 and 3.5 years are likely time to get the possession.. I had a detailed disussion on site with the contractors assinged on this project .. they are having the SLA of 2 years for having the raw struture ready .. so for 2 BHK we shud have all towers (raw) ready by June 2014 and for 3 BHK by OCT 2014.

Post that 1.5 year is pretty much time to get the finishing work completed.. so we can expect the possession by Dec 2015 for 2 BHK and March 2016 for 3 BHK towers .. and this all depends on the pace by with the work going on right now.. if any more hurdles comes in or builder intentionally delays the finishing work then it might delayed beyond March 2016..

And more imp.. up to march 2016 - builder is not liable to pay any kind of penalty .. as per BBA.

Let me know if you have any question or need any more clarification.

thx
    rkb

Originally Posted by dineshjangid
    Thanks Rkb for this useful info.
    Universal CRM told that 3 BHK Flats will be ready by March-2016.
    Will it take so much time ?
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for this info.
    Ideally, Penalty Clause should be applicable from certain time ( 3-4 years ) of BBA signing date & not from the start of construction work by builder. Is it not so here?

Also, I've one more query : Is it mandatory to take Insurance policy on Home Loan Amount ? SBI told me that it has become mandatory requirement now since last 2-3 months. My HL was sanctioned on 26th July , but I got this account activated ( by providing & signining all reqd. docs ) on 13th Oct.
    CommentQuote
  • Dinesh ~ I can understand the emotions attached ... thr is nothing ideal - what works is written stmt in black and white. Pls see the BBA once more .. clause clearly specifying that 3 yrs + 6 month will be counted once all final approvals are in or BBA singing date - whichever is later.
    So final approval came on 5/17/2012.. legally penalty starts from 3.5 years from this date. (Till DEC 2015 builder is supposed to handover the possession)

Believe me - I m not defending anyone .. but these are the facts based on wihch we can take any action or appeal.

For Insurance policy I don;t know for SBI but yes my loan is from HDFC and that was optional for me. (I havn;t taken this at this moment but yes once possession is nearing then i will take the same)

thx
    rkb.

Originally Posted by dineshjangid
    Thanks for this info.
    Ideally, Penalty Clause should be applicable from certain time ( 3-4 years ) of BBA signing date & not from the start of construction work by builder. Is it not so here?

Also, I've one more query : Is it mandatory to take Insurance policy on Home Loan Amount ? SBI told me that it has become mandatory requirement now since last 2-3 months. My HL was sanctioned on 26th July , but I got this account activated ( by providing & signining all reqd. docs ) on 13th Oct.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Raj for this useful info.

Dinesh ~ I can understand the emotions attached ... thr is nothing ideal - what works is written stmt in black and white. Pls see the BBA once more .. clause clearly specifying that 3 yrs + 6 month will be counted once all final approvals are in or BBA singing date - whichever is later.
    So final approval came on 5/17/2012.. legally penalty starts from 3.5 years from this date. (Till DEC 2015 builder is supposed to handover the possession)

Believe me - I m not defending anyone .. but these are the facts based on wihch we can take any action or appeal.

For Insurance policy I don;t know for SBI but yes my loan is from HDFC and that was optional for me. (I havn;t taken this at this moment but yes once possession is nearing then i will take the same)

thx
    rkb.
    CommentQuote
  • Construction work is started nos and they are demanding more fir all most all tower
    guys what do you thinks, it it time to hold or quit from this Project
    Please share on phone if possible
    Vinod Sandhu
    CommentQuote
  • Universal Aura query asked at NDTV Property show ... check out below link (See video from 31 min)

Smart investment options in Pune, Noida Video - NDTVProfit.com
    CommentQuote
  • @ankarora

Thanks for sharing the information.
    Can you please detail the main points of Aura discussed in the interview so that everyone has easily access the same here.

Thanks
    Sachin Kumar
    CommentQuote
  • Payment Demand Levels

Hi Guys,

Whether the construction is going on for all towers and what is the status for all towers payment demands, means till which level the demand has been raised.

F Tower - Till Ground Flr Slab.

It will be good for everyone to be on the same page. Please update the list with other towers information if any one knows. Also, by this we can forecast the next demand to manage the things well.

Thanks & Regards,
    Sachin Kumar
    CommentQuote
  • status update

Hey guys, Thanks for keeping this thread which i started alive and happening. The contibutors like Biyaniraj are to be appreciated for their views.
    I visited the site yesterday and saw that
    1.There were approx 30-35 labourers.
    2. The site for all towers has been cemented (dont know actualk tech term)
    3. Basement slab on two tower sites (nearer to road) are underway.
    4. Asked the site inacharge on the progress and he replied that workwas underway smoothly.
    5.asked around and few people told that const was going on but slow.

i really hope that the positive news will increase in coming days.
    any idea of the resale value?
    CommentQuote