Has anybody an idea whether necessary approvals for this project are in place?
Universal has still not given buyer seller agreement. They say the necessary approvals are not in place as yet. If that is so nobody will be able to take a loan for the installment they have demanded.
Pl share if you are facing same dilemma...
Read more
1324 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi PK... Thanks for starting this commumnication group , which is really meaningful for our common interest ( Universal Aura ). Re-sale rates in Oct. were in range of 4000-4300, not aware of Current rates.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks PK ... All of you pls make this thread moving .. and add yr valuable inputs..

Current resale for 2BHK is around 4400 - 4500 .. ppl are demanding 4500 but deals are getting settled at 4400 for lower floors (up to 10) and at 4350 for 10+ floors. No information for 3BHK i have.

Have any body got the new demand for rest of the towers .. I got for towere F and paid on 11/28. what is the stauts for that demand for rest of 2 BHK towers ?

thanks
    rkb

Originally Posted by pk_007
    Hey guys, Thanks for keeping this thread which i started alive and happening. The contibutors like Biyaniraj are to be appreciated for their views.
    I visited the site yesterday and saw that
    1.There were approx 30-35 labourers.
    2. The site for all towers has been cemented (dont know actualk tech term)
    3. Basement slab on two tower sites (nearer to road) are underway.
    4. Asked the site inacharge on the progress and he replied that workwas underway smoothly.
    5.asked around and few people told that const was going on but slow.

i really hope that the positive news will increase in coming days.
    any idea of the resale value?
    CommentQuote
  • I have a unit in J tower , i did not get demand for next installment , i think it will come soon as for F tower its already paid. Visited site a week ago , work going on , but at normal pace. It seems resale price of this project is less than nearby projects, i dont know why? may be because its at early stage of construction
    CommentQuote
  • Hello everyone.....Thank you all for sharing your valuable insights/inputs here!

I have a unit in Tower H and have not recieved the next demand from the builder, yet.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Is it good to invest in Universal Aura at present?
    CommentQuote
  • @GaurJind

Hi,

As all the near by projects are getting resale @5000 so in near future you will see this level for this project also. Also as per location advantage this project has good potential togive you better returns. And if youare looking for self-use even then this project is better. As you know this project will get completed in Dec 2015, the infrastructure will get setup by that time and people will be already living there. So no doubt to get appreciation and even very early stage.

You planning to go for resale or Fresh booking?

Thanks
    Sachin
    CommentQuote
  • looking to buy in sec 82/83/86

Hi All,
    can you please tell me more payment details of projects in sec 83 83 and 86?
    thanks

Originally Posted by SKumar24
    Hi,

As all the near by projects are getting resale @5000 so in near future you will see this level for this project also. Also as per location advantage this project has good potential togive you better returns. And if youare looking for self-use even then this project is better. As you know this project will get completed in Dec 2015, the infrastructure will get setup by that time and people will be already living there. So no doubt to get appreciation and even very early stage.

You planning to go for resale or Fresh booking?

Thanks
    Sachin
    CommentQuote
  • Near by Project rates ...

Ansal Fernhill, 1618 sf, middle floor, park facing @3650
    Bptp Amstoria floors, 2000sf, 3 bhk, 2nd floor 1.10 cr
    Bestech Ananda, 1350 sf, higher floor, Park facing@ 5000
    Era -103, 1700 sf, unallotted 3900
    Emerald floor( premier) 1650 sf, ground floor,park @6900
    Mapsco casabella, 1690sf, middle floor , corner @4500
    Orris Carnation, 1350 sf, Lower Floor, Park facing@ 4200
    Omaxe Nile, 2190 sf , giza tower, fully furnished. 1.60
    Premier terrace,1950 sf, middle floor, pool facing@8800
    Premier terrace,2125 sf, lower floor, non plc@8400
    South city2 , 360 sq yard. , 2nd floor,@1.35 cr
    South city1 , 1675 sf , @12500
    Tulip Petals, sec- 89, 1550 sf , Middle Floor, Park facing. 4800
    Tarun apartments, 2250sf, middle floor, Park facing, fully furnished@1.45 cr
    Tulip orange, 1137 sf , Middle Floor, Park facing. 6100
    Unitech escape , 1897sf, lower floor, park-pool facing 8000
    Unitech Nirvana(Fresco) , 1874sf, middle floor 9000
    Vatika city, 2300sf , semifurnished, 2.10 cr
    Vatika India Next, Iris Floors, 2nd floor, sector- 82 C, 180 sq.yrd. 48 lacs
    Vatika India Next, Emilia Floors, ground floor, sector- 82 C, 180 sq.yrd. 56 lacs.
    Vatika India Next, Emilia Floors, 2nd floor, sector- 82 C, 180 sq.yrd. 48 lacs.
    Vipul lavanya, 1530sf, middle floor. 4300
    Vipul lavanya, 1780sf, lower/higher floor. 4100

thanks
    rkb

Originally Posted by jyotsnajoy
    Hi All,
    can you please tell me more payment details of projects in sec 83 83 and 86?
    thanks
    CommentQuote
  • I received next installment(ground floor: 7.5% BSP and 50% PLC) demand on 17 th dec, need to be paid by 31st dec. i have unit in J tower.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Amit9981
    I received next installment(ground floor: 7.5% BSP and 50% PLC) demand on 17 th dec, need to be paid by 31st dec. i have unit in J tower.

Me too Amit.. For Tower "J" to be paid by 31st Dec.. This one is for start of Ground floor..But has the basement for Tower "J" been completed? I don't think so.
    If anyone has the latest update for Tower "J" then please advice because the demand for start of ground floor can only be asked if basement is complete..Ask them for Pictures as do not see the same updated on their Website.
    CommentQuote
  • I visited the site today, ground work is not yet started, all the towers are at basement still except the first tower on the right side of the existing entrance.
    CommentQuote
  • There you go..With basement not yet complete, how can they demand next instalment for "start of ground floor"...Friends your view and we need to go back with this message to the builder too.
    Please share your thoughts...Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Take pics of the site and share it with builder and ask them how can they asm for payment.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Everyone,

Hey I can see - Latest pics can be found on
    Construction update | Universal

For Tower F, GF slab is completed .. for rest of towers all columns are in place . and GF about to start. I think the demand is for starting of GF slab only. I have my unit in Tower F and paid the same on 11/27 only.

I saw the site as well and things are progressing. Development in 3BHK side also looks good, be ready for next demand by end of Jan. (3BHK ones)

thx
    rkb

Originally Posted by krishna99
    Take pics of the site and share it with builder and ask them how can they asm for payment.
    CommentQuote
  • I also visited the site yesterday late evening & found work going on till late evening. On 3BHK side plot, foundation work in progess for Tower D, while its already completed for Tower E. For Tower A & B its starting now. I met with one Sardar ji as well, who is from Contractor ( CONQUEST ) side. He told it'll done by Jan.end. They are in process of full Labour arrangement so that work can be done in full pace ( Morning 7 till midnight ) as heppening in 2BHK side plot. As it got too dark ( 6PM ) , they didnt allow me to visit 2BHK site, as it was too risky ( Trucks & JCB were working on that side ). Property dealers around there told that rates are in range of 3900-4000 for Universal Aura, but when I told that I want to purchase one more, they told they will let me know if any seller comes.
    CommentQuote