Has anybody an idea whether necessary approvals for this project are in place?
Universal has still not given buyer seller agreement. They say the necessary approvals are not in place as yet. If that is so nobody will be able to take a loan for the installment they have demanded.
Pl share if you are facing same dilemma...
Read more
1324 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hello All,

Very first post in this forum so please excuse if any errors are there.

Just visited the site about 30 minutes back, so the updates is fresh. The construction on both the sides (3BHK and 2BHK) is in full swing. There were supervisors from contractor as well as universal people.

Spoke to couple of property dealers in vicinity and they said rate is between Rs 4300-4400. Though it has been stagnant and hasn't moved much from past sometime.
    CommentQuote
  • Rs 4300-4400 is for 3BHK as well ?
    CommentQuote
  • Recently purchased 3BHk in Aura at around 4100
    CommentQuote
  • @Dinesh Ji...

the 4300-4400 was for 2 BHK.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by universal
    @Dinesh Ji...

Thanks !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jnitin
    Recently purchased 3BHk in Aura at around 4100

@JNITIN : Good deal... which floor ?
    CommentQuote
  • 12th floor
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by universal
    @Dinesh Ji...

I have come across deal of 4100 too which I did'nt take though 4300 is the normal rate
    CommentQuote
  • Hey.. I am looking to buy 2 bhk in Universal, I was in contact with agents, someone told me there is active "Shamshaan Ghat" right behind Universal Aura. Is this true, anyone aware of that?
    CommentQuote
  • On the one side it has Mapsko project (behind 3 BHK towers) and on the other it has Vatika floors (right behind the 2 BHK towers)..and on the other two sides (i.e. front) it has sector roads.
    CommentQuote
  • No there is no "Shamshaan Ghat" around Universal. Not that I could see when I was there couple of days back.
    CommentQuote
  • There is no Samshan Ghat in the vicinity. These are all rumours. The project took some tie to take off but in my view this is going to rock in future. The location is very good and the builder does a decent job. Visit there Universal Trade tower on Sohna road and you will be amazed to see the building. Keeping my fingers crossed as this looks to be a great projct to stick with.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gaurjind
    Hey.. I am looking to buy 2 bhk in Universal, I was in contact with agents, someone told me there is active "Shamshaan Ghat" right behind Universal Aura. Is this true, anyone aware of that?

Dost vo broker tumhe kuch aur bechna chahta hoga... generally brokers use this technique to sell their stuff. However there was a cremation ground near to Mapsko Paradise project which issue is now resolved and cremation ground is moved to some other place.
    CommentQuote
  • Happy New Year to all ������������
    CommentQuote
  • I do agree with You.
    Hope by 2015-16, we'll see good RoI on this project.
    From end user prespective as well, this will be a good decision, by its location as well as time of possession ( basic Infra should be ready by 2015-16 ) .
    So as of now, it seems Good Value of Money ( Keeping fingers crossed :)

Originally Posted by vgupta123
    There is no Samshan Ghat in the vicinity. These are all rumours. The project took some tie to take off but in my view this is going to rock in future. The location is very good and the builder does a decent job. Visit there Universal Trade tower on Sohna road and you will be amazed to see the building. Keeping my fingers crossed as this looks to be a great projct to stick with.
    CommentQuote