Has anybody an idea whether necessary approvals for this project are in place?
Universal has still not given buyer seller agreement. They say the necessary approvals are not in place as yet. If that is so nobody will be able to take a loan for the installment they have demanded.
Pl share if you are facing same dilemma...
Read more
1324 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dear All

Wish you all Happy New Year 2013

Originally Posted by aarora
    Happy New Year to all 🎉🎊🎁🎈🎸🎶
    CommentQuote
  • Earlier Universal marketed project with reputed contractor BL Kashyap , which is very good, thay also build Universal Trade Tower. but now i think its no more same contractor , can anyone confirm contractor details. As now we should also monitor construction quality other than timely execution of it.
    CommentQuote
  • The construction pace seems to have picked up. I have recieved demand for Tower A .
    CommentQuote
  • Which level for Tower A you got the demand?
    CommentQuote
  • On Start of casting of Ground Floor Slab. 7.5% BSP + 50% of PLC(s)
    CommentQuote
  • I think, thr is some disconnect .... For Tower A, start of Basement Casting is starting .. - Pls cross check again .. that demand is for Basement Casting not for Ground floor Slab.

Requesting all the active members to pls participate if anyone getting any udpates or any demand for the tower, in which he/she holding the unit..
    Your inputs will be appreciated and By this way we will have the complete update of each and every corner of the project :)

thx
    rkb

Originally Posted by vgupta123
    On Start of casting of Ground Floor Slab. 7.5% BSP + 50% of PLC(s)
    CommentQuote
  • I had received the demand for 2BHK tower; Start of casting of Ground Floor Slab. 7.5% BSP + 50% of PLC(s). To be paid by 31/12/12. Tower J...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by biyaniraj
    I think, thr is some disconnect .... For Tower A, start of Basement Casting is starting .. - Pls cross check again .. that demand is for Basement Casting not for Ground floor Slab.

Requesting all the active members to pls participate if anyone getting any udpates or any demand for the tower, in which he/she holding the unit..
    Your inputs will be appreciated and By this way we will have the complete update of each and every corner of the project :)

thx
    rkb

Hi RKB , I've also received Demand Note for 4th Installment for my 3BHK flat in Tower-D. Particulars : "On Start of Casting of Ground floor Slab" ( 7.5% of BSP + 50% of PLC + Service Tax Applicable). Pl. lets know how this service tax is calculated ? I know that its 12.36% on 25% of BSP amount, i.e. 3.09% on full BSP amount. Apart from that , Service Tax is also applicable on all other headers as well ? Is it flat 12.36% on full PLC+ Car Parking + Club Charges + IFMS ?
    Also, one of my friend have booked one flat in another project of BESTECH in Sect.-81. He told me that EDC+IDC amount have been reduced to 361/- p.sq.ft. in 2011 by Haryana Govt. ( supporting this, he have some mail also ) & their developer have passed on this benefit of Rs. 21 to their investors. However, Universal have charged Rs. 382/- psqft from us in 2nd & 3rd installments. What's your opinion on that ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Dinesh,

Thanks for yr inputs and response.. Here you are with service tax calucations ...

H1 = Size of yr flat (1179 in my case)
    H2 = Booking Rate ( Rs/- 3111 in my case)
    H3 = PLC ( Rs/- 75 in my case)

Service tax on BSP = (12.36%*H1*H2)/4
    Service tax on PLC = (12.36%* H1*H3)

As per Government rules, Service tax is applicable only on BSP and PLC(if any) and rate would be 100% on PLC and 25% on BSP with the rate of 12.36%. This was resvised from 10.3 to 12.36 last year.

Remember and pls note, no service tax is applicable or chargable on CAR parking, Club membership, IFMS and EDC/IDC. All are constant except EDC/IDC which is driven by Govt Authorities.

To be remain more on safer side, you can ask yr cost sheet from Universal which clearly mentions yr total cost of flat and amount to be raised at each subsequent milestone of construction. That also includes yr service tax as well.

For yr query regarding revision of EDC/IDC from Rs/- 382 to 361, I havn;t heard anything so far but yes - surely will check with Universal ppl, once I will meet face to face with Mudit or Mr. Puri. Will keep you posted on this as soon as I have the concrete updates on the same.

thx
    rkb

Originally Posted by dineshjangid
    Hi RKB , I've also received Demand Note for 4th Installment for my 3BHK flat in Tower-D. Particulars : "On Start of Casting of Ground floor Slab" ( 7.5% of BSP + 50% of PLC + Service Tax Applicable). Pl. lets know how this service tax is calculated ? I know that its 12.36% on 25% of BSP amount, i.e. 3.09% on full BSP amount. Apart from that , Service Tax is also applicable on all other headers as well ? Is it flat 12.36% on full PLC+ Car Parking + Club Charges + IFMS ?
    Also, one of my friend have booked one flat in another project of BESTECH in Sect.-81. He told me that EDC+IDC amount have been reduced to 361/- p.sq.ft. in 2011 by Haryana Govt. ( supporting this, he have some mail also ) & their developer have passed on this benefit of Rs. 21 to their investors. However, Universal have charged Rs. 382/- psqft from us in 2nd & 3rd installments. What's your opinion on that ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by biyaniraj
    Hi Dinesh,

Thanks for yr inputs and response.. Here you are with service tax calucations ...

H1 = Size of yr flat (1179 in my case)
    H2 = Booking Rate ( Rs/- 3111 in my case)
    H3 = PLC ( Rs/- 75 in my case)

Service tax on BSP = (12.36%*H1*H2)/4
    Service tax on PLC = (12.36%* H1*H3)

As per Government rules, Service tax is applicable only on BSP and PLC(if any) and rate would be 100% on PLC and 25% on BSP with the rate of 12.36%. This was resvised from 10.3 to 12.36 last year.

Remember and pls note, no service tax is applicable or chargable on CAR parking, Club membership, IFMS and EDC/IDC. All are constant except EDC/IDC which is driven by Govt Authorities.

To be remain more on safer side, you can ask yr cost sheet from Universal which clearly mentions yr total cost of flat and amount to be raised at each subsequent milestone of construction. That also includes yr service tax as well.

For yr query regarding revision of EDC/IDC from Rs/- 382 to 361, I havn;t heard anything so far but yes - surely will check with Universal ppl, once I will meet face to face with Mudit or Mr. Puri. Will keep you posted on this as soon as I have the concrete updates on the same.

thx
    rkb

Hi RKB, Thanks for your Response.
    CommentQuote
  • What's the construction status of Tower-H? Has anyone got demand for 'Casting of Ground Floor' yet?
    CommentQuote
  • Hello RKB!!

Any idea about the resale rate going on for 2bhk ?

Regards,
    Ankur
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Seniors: Whats the resale rate and login for this project? Looking for 2/3 bhk
    CommentQuote
  • it should be above 4400 per sq.ft. and it all depends on floor number, middle floor should be 4400 these days... its for 2 bhk :), and 3 bhk should be 200 less
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Gaurjind. What was the login price for this project?
    CommentQuote