Has anybody an idea whether necessary approvals for this project are in place?
Universal has still not given buyer seller agreement. They say the necessary approvals are not in place as yet. If that is so nobody will be able to take a loan for the installment they have demanded.
Pl share if you are facing same dilemma...
Read more
1324 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rvm123
    Thanks Gaurjind. What was the login price for this project?

3065 OR 3165 depending upon discount adjustment
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rvm123
    Hi Seniors: Whats the resale rate and login for this project? Looking for 2/3 bhk

If you scout for deals 2BHK can be got 4250 too and even 4200 higher floor
    3BHK round bout the same
    CommentQuote
  • Hi RKB, Pl. find enclosed the Circular regarding EDC rate revision.
    BESTECH have passed benefit of Rs. 21/-p.sq.ft. on EDC to all of its customers in their Sector-81 project. But Universal's CRM telling that as we had already paid 100% EDC in 2nd & 3rd installments, so we nothing can be done now. Is it right ?

TOWN & COUNTRY PLANNING DEPARTMENT, HARYANA
    Sector18, Chandigarh. Web Site: tcpharyana.gov.in
    PUBLIC NOTICE
    All the colonizers who have been granted licenses in Gurgaon-Manesar Urban complex under the provisions of the Haryana Development and Regulation of Urban Areas Act, 1975 and Rules, 1976 thereof, are hereby informed that the Haryana Urban Development Authority vide memo No. HUDA.CCF.ACCTT-I-2010/44973, dated 23.11.2010 has conveyed the following revised rates of External Development Charges alongwith terms and conditions, superseding the earlier letter issued vide memo No. HUDA-CCF-ACCTT-I-2010/26813, dated 02.07.2010:-
    Plotted Development
    ` 58.76 lacs per gross acre
    Normal GHS upto 300 density
    ` 176.28 lacs per gross acre
    Group Housing Scheme for low cost
    affordable housing with 600 density.
    Commercial area including neighborhood
    shopping area with FAR 1.75.
    ` 274.41 lacs per gross acre

These rates are applicable for the calendar year 2009 which will further be made applicable for the next 3 years i.e. upto the calendar year 2012 by increasing the same 10% every year on compoundable basis. On the similar pattern, the EDC may be made applicable from 11.07.2006 i.e. when the new development plan of Gurgaon Manesar Urban Complex 2021 AD was notified by reducing the same 10% p.a. every year on compoundable basis.

This will be subject to terms & conditions which is annexed herewith.

Since there is reduction in the rates of EDC finalized now as compared to the rates earlier conveyed by HUDA vide letter no. HUDA-CCF-ACCTT-I-2010/26813, dated 02.07.2010, the reduced EDC should be passed on to the plot holders. (T.C. Gupta, IAS)
    Director General
    tcphry@gmail.com

TERMS & CONDITIONS OF REVISED RATES OF EXTERNAL DEVELOPMENT CHARGES FOR URBAN ESTATE GURGAON
    i) In respect of old licenses where the schedule of payment has not exhausted, the EDC shall be recovered in ten six monthly installments instead of 8 six monthly installments in the case of plotted areas/ Group Housing Areas.
    ii) In respect of recovery of EDC from commercial areas where schedule of payment has not been exhausted, the period of recovery will be extended from the present 8 quarterly installments to 12 quarterly installments.
    iii) In such cases, the entire schedule of payment will have to be reworked as if they were to be paid in ten six monthly installments right from the beginning instead of eight six monthly installments. However, if any, excess amount is found to be paid because of the above re-scheduling, it may be counted for in the next due installments. In case any excess amount is found after exhausting all the dues, in that case the excess amount may be refunded.
    iv) As far as the old licenses are concerned i.e. licenses granted before 10.01.2009, the cut of date may be taken as 10.01.2009 for rescheduling the installments and charging of interest thereon on the deferred/ delayed payment of installment etc. as well as moratorium period granted in respect of payment of enhanced EDC.
    v) In respect of licenses issued after 10.01.2009, the recovery of EDC shall be done either in lump-sum within 30 days from the date of grant of license of within 5 years in six monthly installments of 10% each. First installment shall be payable within a period of 30 days from the grant of license. Similarly in the case of commercial licenses & IT licenses issued after 10.01.2009, the recovery of EDC shall be done either in lump-sum within 30 days from the date of issue of licenses or in 12 quarterly installments.
    vi) In respect of licenses issued after 10.01.2009 the balance amount of EDC would carry an interest 12% per annum and in case of any delay in the payment of installment on the due date an additional penal interest 3% per annum (making the total payable interest as 15% per annum) would be chargeable upto the period of 3 months and for additional 3 months with the permission of DGTCP. In case the payment is not made within extended period, action may be taken to cancel the license due to non payment of EDC.

vii) In case the authority executing external development works complete the same before the due date and consequently requires the charges for the same, the Director General, Town & Country Planning, Haryana, Chandigarh shall be empowered to call upon the colonizer to pay the external development charges before the completion of the due period and the colonizer shall be bound to do so.
    viii) Any award/ enhanced compensation over and above the land cost taken in the EDC estimates shall be payable extra as decided by the authority from time to time.
    ix) The colonizers will arrange the electric connection from outside source for electrification of their colonies from UHBVN/DHBVN and make payment, if any, direct to UHBVN/DHBVN. If they fail to provide electric connection from UHBVN/DHBVN, the Director General, Town and Country Planning will recover the cost from the colonizers and deposit with UHBVN/DHBVN.
    x) In case the colonizers asks for a completion certificate before the payment of EDC, they would have to first deposit the entire External Development Charges and only thereafter, the grant of completion certificate would be considered.
    xi) No External Development Charges would be recovered from the EWS/LIG categories of allottees.
    xii) Since there is reduction in the rates of EDC finalized now as compared to the rates earlier conveyed by HUDA vide letter no. HUDA-CCF-ACCTT-I-2010/26813, dated 02.07.2010, the reduced EDC should be passed on to the plot holders.
    CommentQuote
  • The benefit should be passed on to the consumer!
    CommentQuote
  • Can you please tell where the ECD/UDC charges mentioned in above letter.
    I am sorry if i missed something..

Regards,
    Sachin
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Dinesh !!!
    Can you pls help me to understand, where Is it mentioned that it was reduced from 382 to 361 and for which sectors ?.. Is this applicable for all new GGN sectors under GH scheme ? Any one else apart from BESTECH by pass the 21/- to customers .. like mapsko or vipul or orris or vaitka ?

I just wanted to double sure that when I am meeting/taking with Universal ppl, we have all the facts and ready with their counter questions.

thx
    rkb

Originally Posted by dineshjangid
    Hi RKB, Pl. find enclosed the Circular regarding EDC rate revision.
    BESTECH have passed benefit of Rs. 21/-p.sq.ft. on EDC to all of its customers in their Sector-81 project. But Universal's CRM telling that as we had already paid 100% EDC in 2nd & 3rd installments, so we nothing can be done now. Is it right ?

TOWN & COUNTRY PLANNING DEPARTMENT, HARYANA
    Sector18, Chandigarh. Web Site: tcpharyana.gov.in
    PUBLIC NOTICE

All the colonizers who have been granted licenses in Gurgaon-Manesar Urban complex under the provisions of the Haryana Development and Regulation of Urban Areas Act, 1975 and Rules, 1976 thereof, are hereby informed that the Haryana Urban Development Authority vide memo No. HUDA.CCF.ACCTT-I-2010/44973, dated 23.11.2010 has conveyed the following revised rates of External Development Charges alongwith terms and conditions, superseding the earlier letter issued vide memo No. HUDA-CCF-ACCTT-I-2010/26813, dated 02.07.2010:-
    Plotted Development

These rates are applicable for the calendar year 2009 which will further be made applicable for the next 3 years i.e. upto the calendar year 2012 by increasing the same 10% every year on compoundable basis. On the similar pattern, the EDC may be made applicable from 11.07.2006 i.e. when the new development plan of Gurgaon Manesar Urban Complex 2021 AD was notified by reducing the same 10% p.a. every year on compoundable basis.

This will be subject to terms & conditions which is annexed herewith.

Since there is reduction in the rates of EDC finalized now as compared to the rates earlier conveyed by HUDA vide letter no. HUDA-CCF-ACCTT-I-2010/26813, dated 02.07.2010, the reduced EDC should be passed on to the plot holders. (T.C. Gupta, IAS)
    Director General
    tcphry@gmail.com

TERMS & CONDITIONS OF REVISED RATES OF EXTERNAL DEVELOPMENT CHARGES FOR URBAN ESTATE GURGAON
    i) In respect of old licenses where the schedule of payment has not exhausted, the EDC shall be recovered in ten six monthly installments instead of 8 six monthly installments in the case of plotted areas/ Group Housing Areas.
    ii) In respect of recovery of EDC from commercial areas where schedule of payment has not been exhausted, the period of recovery will be extended from the present 8 quarterly installments to 12 quarterly installments.
    iii) In such cases, the entire schedule of payment will have to be reworked as if they were to be paid in ten six monthly installments right from the beginning instead of eight six monthly installments. However, if any, excess amount is found to be paid because of the above re-scheduling, it may be counted for in the next due installments. In case any excess amount is found after exhausting all the dues, in that case the excess amount may be refunded.
    iv) As far as the old licenses are concerned i.e. licenses granted before 10.01.2009, the cut of date may be taken as 10.01.2009 for rescheduling the installments and charging of interest thereon on the deferred/ delayed payment of installment etc. as well as moratorium period granted in respect of payment of enhanced EDC.
    v) In respect of licenses issued after 10.01.2009, the recovery of EDC shall be done either in lump-sum within 30 days from the date of grant of license of within 5 years in six monthly installments of 10% each. First installment shall be payable within a period of 30 days from the grant of license. Similarly in the case of commercial licenses & IT licenses issued after 10.01.2009, the recovery of EDC shall be done either in lump-sum within 30 days from the date of issue of licenses or in 12 quarterly installments.
    vi) In respect of licenses issued after 10.01.2009 the balance amount of EDC would carry an interest 12% per annum and in case of any delay in the payment of installment on the due date an additional penal interest 3% per annum (making the total payable interest as 15% per annum) would be chargeable upto the period of 3 months and for additional 3 months with the permission of DGTCP. In case the payment is not made within extended period, action may be taken to cancel the license due to non payment of EDC.

vii) In case the authority executing external development works complete the same before the due date and consequently requires the charges for the same, the Director General, Town & Country Planning, Haryana, Chandigarh shall be empowered to call upon the colonizer to pay the external development charges before the completion of the due period and the colonizer shall be bound to do so.
    viii) Any award/ enhanced compensation over and above the land cost taken in the EDC estimates shall be payable extra as decided by the authority from time to time.
    ix) The colonizers will arrange the electric connection from outside source for electrification of their colonies from UHBVN/DHBVN and make payment, if any, direct to UHBVN/DHBVN. If they fail to provide electric connection from UHBVN/DHBVN, the Director General, Town and Country Planning will recover the cost from the colonizers and deposit with UHBVN/DHBVN.
    x) In case the colonizers asks for a completion certificate before the payment of EDC, they would have to first deposit the entire External Development Charges and only thereafter, the grant of completion certificate would be considered.
    xi) No External Development Charges would be recovered from the EWS/LIG categories of allottees.
    xii) Since there is reduction in the rates of EDC finalized now as compared to the rates earlier conveyed by HUDA vide letter no. HUDA-CCF-ACCTT-I-2010/26813, dated 02.07.2010, the reduced EDC should be passed on to the plot holders.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Experts,
    I have a flat in D Block in unvversal aura. I received demand for forth instalment for start of casting of Ground Floor and to be paid by 20th jan 2013. Some day ago when i reached visited the site, D Block was not started at all. Kindly anyne updates me since i am residing in ahmedabad.

Regards,

Sandeep Aggarwal
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by svkgoyal
    Dear Experts,
    I have a flat in D Block in unvversal aura. I received demand for forth instalment for start of casting of Ground Floor and to be paid by 20th jan 2013. Some day ago when i reached visited the site, D Block was not started at all. Kindly anyne updates me since i am residing in ahmedabad.

Regards,

Sandeep Aggarwal

Dear Sandeep Aggarwal ji,
    I also have 3BHK in Tower-D ( Flat No. 1502).. so Nice to meet someone from the same Bldg. :)
    When I visited the site last month, they were doing Iron Net building work for Foundation. Work was in progress & Contractor supervisor told me that it will be done by mid Jan. They were planning to double the work shift, as happening on other side plot ( 2BHK - Tower F onwards ). After that, I've not visited the site. Anyway, Builder will start construction of Ground floor slab only after receiving this installment. He will spent every single penny on this project only after getting it from us. if we want to get this work done at fast pace, we've to put money as per his demand ( provided work reach at least that stage, which seems in this installment demand )
    Thanks
    Dinesh Sharma
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pschow
    The benefit should be passed on to the consumer!

I also feel so :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by biyaniraj
    Thanks Dinesh !!!
    Can you pls help me to understand, where Is it mentioned that it was reduced from 382 to 361 and for which sectors ?.. Is this applicable for all new GGN sectors under GH scheme ? Any one else apart from BESTECH by pass the 21/- to customers .. like mapsko or vipul or orris or vaitka ?

I just wanted to double sure that when I am meeting/taking with Universal ppl, we have all the facts and ready with their counter questions.

thx
    rkb

Hi RKB, In this letter EDC charges are mentioned for Plot size in terms of Per Acre & I believe we are in Category 2, i.e.
    Normal GHS upto 300 density ` 176.28 lacs per gross acre '
    Now this project is on 11 Acre, so we can calculate it & find EDC per Square feet by dividing total amount by total area of all flats on these 2plots. We can get Info on Total Area Developed for this project from Universal , as it will be readily available with them.
    Further, there was one difference, which I found in BESTECH Sect-81 project as compared to ours & that was , Bestech is charging Service tax ( 12.36% ) on Club Membership ,admin or any other charges as well - except IFMS, EDC & IDC and right to use of car park & 4.944% as Modification Charges
    ( Pl. refer enclosed mail from their CRM to my friend )

Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings of the days .This is with reference to your booking in Park View Ananda.
    Kindly note that w. e. f. 1st April 2012; there will be revision in service tax charges as per new finance act. Details as below:-

1. Amount received After 31st March, 2012

a) Basic Price = 3.09%

b) PLC , Club Membership ,admin or any other charges etc. ( except
    IFMS, EDC & IDC and right to use of car park ) = 12.36%

c) Modification Charges = 4.944%

2. Amount received Before 31st March, 2012

a) Basic Price = 2.575%

b) PLC , Club Membership ,admin or any other charges etc. ( except
    IFMS, EDC & IDC and right to use of car park ) = 10.30%

c) Modification Charges = 4.12%

This is for your information and necessary action please.

Thanks & Regards

Senior Executive-Customer Service
    Bestech India Pvt Ltd I Plot No 124, Sec-44, Gurgaon, Haryana

Further, regarding EDC charged by other Developers in that area, we've to find out from our network. My father have invested in one 2 BHK Unit in Vatika's India Next Gurgaon-21. I'll check with him & revert on Monday. But I think Vatilka is Biggest Cheater among all, as they have charged much more than BBA signed amount ( Double PLC charged on NON PLC flat + Area of flat reduced etc. ) & bluntly told to get the booking cancelled if we don't agree to their terms & not pay according to their demand. So, I don't believe Vatika will reduce ( pass benefit ) any money. Anyway, we can check with any investor in mapsko or vipul or orris project, which we can find from this Website itself, i.e. http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/gurgaon . This effort is deserved , as we can get benefit of about 25000-33,000 :)

Thanks,
    Dinesh
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SKumar24
    Can you please tell where the ECD/UDC charges mentioned in above letter.
    I am sorry if i missed something..

Regards,
    Sachin

EDC is mentioned as : External Development Charges in this Letter, which is mentioned as : 1.

Plotted Development

CommentQuote
  • Thanks Dinesh!!

On of my friend has the booking in Mapsko casa bella adjacent to Universal Aura. I speak with him and they also didn't got any information or benefit regarding less EDC/IDC charges.
    CommentQuote
  • Received demand for Tower I due by 05-Feb-13 for Rs.3.2 lac.

Any site updates, the website is not showing the pics clearly.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,

Where can I find all details such as sizes, layout plan, floor plan, payment plan etc etc for Universal Aura? I'm thinking for a 3 bhk. What are the sizes and current original and resale prices? Please share...

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • I am interested in this project, Can someone please share these details:

AI psf rate (i know it would differ depending on unit but approx value would do)
    Payment gone till date
    approx coloured component
    who is constructing??
    Any known Negatives

Thanks
    CommentQuote