Has anybody an idea whether necessary approvals for this project are in place?
Universal has still not given buyer seller agreement. They say the necessary approvals are not in place as yet. If that is so nobody will be able to take a loan for the installment they have demanded.
Pl share if you are facing same dilemma...
Read more
Reply
1324 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I recently invested in this project after going through all the projects in that area for 2 months.. Mapsco, antriksh, Vipul and other similar mid range investment options.. Finally I freezed this deal...I am not aware of any current known negatives...
    As you can see in this board that construction did not start on time but as it is started and going on good pace...

    rate should be 4300 psf, I found deal in 100% white, otherwise original booking was approx 3000 psf
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gaurjind
    I recently invested in this project after going through all the projects in that area for 2 months.. Mapsco, antriksh, Vipul and other similar mid range investment options.. Finally I freezed this deal...I am not aware of any current known negatives...
    As you can see in this board that construction did not start on time but as it is started and going on good pace...

    rate should be 4300 psf, I found deal in 100% white, otherwise original booking was approx 3000 psf


    Are all approvals in place? I'm asking because I've read on the forum that banks are not approving the loans. Please clarify.
    CommentQuote
  • one month back I took loan from LIC without any issues.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jnitin
    one month back I took loan from LIC without any issues.


    Did they disburse? I know Indiabulls and LIC approve loans irrespective of approvals. Is there any other bank...especially any nationalized banks approving the loans?
    CommentQuote
  • Request u to pls go back and see the previous threads ... u will get all yr questions answered..

    Little effort / home work is required

    thx
    rkb

    Originally Posted by CoronaExtra
    Did they disburse? I know Indiabulls and LIC approve loans irrespective of approvals. Is there any other bank...especially any nationalized banks approving the loans?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by biyaniraj
    Mr Parashar,
    Feeling sad for yr case but after going through yr complete post looks like either you are not aware of complete facts or taken this things very lightly. One one end you are worrrying on processing fees paid to bank and another end yr unit is on stake.

    Pls correct yr facts and see what u have missed and not acted timely.
    1) Aura project was prinicipally approved from all leading banks from very long - something around March / April -12. SBI,HDFC and LIC were the prime sources for funding this project.
    2) Generally loan process takes 15 working days for sanction and 2-3 days for disbursment. You can had yr sanction letter from LIC long back even the disbursment can be done at later stage. and If as u mentioned u were having an existing loan .. then santion should be more speed up.
    3) Poject got formally approved from all banks in first week of June (after submission of pending maps on 5/17) and even I got the disbusrment from HDFC on June 8.
    4) Universal raised the demand for next installemet (#3) on July 5 which were suppoesed to pay by July 30. I don;t know why you have not acted on timely manner as ppl are paying next demand and you exisitng demand is on hold.
    5) As u mentioned they given july 5 as a last date to you, why you havn;t talked to some other person if the one to which u aligned left the company and even u havn;t shared the thoughts in grp meeting. We had a meeting on June 30 with Mr Puri. .Pls check exisitng posts.
    6) Last but not the least, What I can suggest is just talk with only Mr. Puri, he will definitley provide a solution 2 you but on counter side its all yr mistakes / awareness which making this loss for you.

    Pls feel free to revert if you have any specific questions, will try to help u out !!!

    thx
    rkb


    Thanks Biyaniraj....your post quoated above was very helpful...but want to check the current status of loan disbursement before I invest....I'm planning to go for SBI so just to double check if SBI currently disbursing the loan? If anyone has a loan from SBI..plz confirm...

    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by CoronaExtra
    Thanks Biyaniraj....your post quoated above was very helpful...but want to check the current status of loan disbursement before I invest....I'm planning to go for SBI so just to double check if SBI currently disbursing the loan? If anyone has a loan from SBI..plz confirm...

    Thanks

    Mr. Coronaextra.... I've taken Loan from SBI ... took 2 installments since Nov'12.... No issue at all ... getting cheques with-in an hour time. No problem with project at all since July'12.. when this project got approval to start construction.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by biyaniraj
    Request u to pls go back and see the previous threads ... u will get all yr questions answered..

    Little effort / home work is required

    thx
    rkb

    Dear RKB.. any info about EDC charges ... I discussed with Universal CRM , she asked me to sent mail , which I sent. Further, when I met her on 17th Jan to pay my installment cheque.. she told it might be that EDC charges have already been paid by builder to Govt. but not sure. When I asked her to let me meet Mr. Puri, I was told he was not there in office & further, it require appointment to meet him. She told she have forwarded my mail to management & will revert back. But No response till date.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes Dinesh !!!

    I also tried the same verbally as well as in written mail but haven't heard anything back neither from CRM nor from higher mgmt. I think we need to grp all together, get an appointment from CRM to fix a meeting with Mr Puri. is the last option, but again to get our voice listened we need fair
    number of ppl joining us.

    Frnds ~ Pls share your thoughts to move forward ...

    thx
    rkb

    Originally Posted by dineshjangid
    Dear RKB.. any info about EDC charges ... I discussed with Universal CRM , she asked me to sent mail , which I sent. Further, when I met her on 17th Jan to pay my installment cheque.. she told it might be that EDC charges have already been paid by builder to Govt. but not sure. When I asked her to let me meet Mr. Puri, I was told he was not there in office & further, it require appointment to meet him. She told she have forwarded my mail to management & will revert back. But No response till date.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All..
    I am ready to join any date and time. I request all please try to join as its our right and we need to raise it to higher management.
    Thanks & Regards,
    Sachin Kumar
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

    Any idea about F tower construction. Whetehr the Ground Floor slab has been placed. Also whether the construction is happening at F tower also or its happening at other towers for now. The idea behind this is to forecast the next demand.

    Thanks & Regards,
    Sachin Kumar
    CommentQuote
  • Hello,

    I'd join when we plan to meet Universal's management; let's decide on date (preferably advance notice of 7 days) and see how many minds do we get.
    CommentQuote
  • This is what I got as a response from universal. As per them @382 is valid. Dinesh can you cross check wiht Town and Planning dept / HUDA office and confirm ?

    DeepaliThakur@universalgroupindia.com
    1:31 PM (1 hour ago)
    to me

    Dear Sir,
    Greetings for the day!
    We are already in compliance with the notification attached to the trailing mail and the rates and charges are as per the approvals of the Town and Country Planning Department, Haryana.

    Thanks & Regards
    Deepali Thakur
    CRM
    Universal Group

    Originally Posted by biyaniraj
    Yes Dinesh !!!

    I also tried the same verbally as well as in written mail but haven't heard anything back neither from CRM nor from higher mgmt. I think we need to grp all together, get an appointment from CRM to fix a meeting with Mr Puri. is the last option, but again to get our voice listened we need fair
    number of ppl joining us.

    Frnds ~ Pls share your thoughts to move forward ...

    thx
    rkb
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by biyaniraj
    This is what I got as a response from universal. As per them @382 is valid. Dinesh can you cross check wiht Town and Planning dept / HUDA office and confirm ?

    DeepaliThakur@universalgroupindia.com
    1:31 PM (1 hour ago)
    to me

    Dear Sir,
    Greetings for the day!
    We are already in compliance with the notification attached to the trailing mail and the rates and charges are as per the approvals of the Town and Country Planning Department, Haryana.

    Thanks & Regards
    Deepali Thakur
    CRM
    Universal Group

    Hi RKB, I can check with my friend if he have any written communication / EDC reduction amount adjustment proof. Regarding Enquiry from Town and Planning dept / HUDA office .... we can get some useful info. only if anyone have some well known person there, else I know ( since last 25 years ) how Haryana Govt. Office works. Lower / Mid level officers will not have any info. or will not be sure, & its difficult to meet Upper level officers.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Guys,

    1. Does any body got chance to go to site. Do you have any update who is doing the construction. Previously there was some news that B.L. kashyap has been doping the construction and then it was heard that contract has been taken from B.L.Kashyap some other architect is doing the construction. I request you all to please shed some light on this.
    2. Also, What is the construction status on each tower if anyone aware plz share. Its helpful to forecast the next demand.

    Many Thanks
    Sachin Kumar
    CommentQuote