Has anybody an idea whether necessary approvals for this project are in place?
Universal has still not given buyer seller agreement. They say the necessary approvals are not in place as yet. If that is so nobody will be able to take a loan for the installment they have demanded.
Pl share if you are facing same dilemma...
Read more
1324 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi all

I own a unit of 1179 sq.ft. wants to clear some doubts.

1. I have booked the flat with covered parking condition. I would like to know whether covered parking means parking in basement or parking with some temporary cover/structure on the open area of ground.

2. In Floor plans of 1179 sq ft Tower H, the individual sizes of rooms, living, kitchen & bathrooms are different unit to unit. why?

3. When will be the expected date of payment for casting of 3rd floor.

Regards:
    CommentQuote
  • All the Universal aura buyers Please see this link! http://www.cci.gov.in/May2011/OrderOfCommission/262012.pdf
    CommentQuote
  • in this the case seems to have been closed by CCI.
    CommentQuote
  • What is this Universal Elite? What price and where..Please share info if anyone has
    CommentQuote
  • I think Universal is selling their unsold/help back inventory as Universal Elite...
    CommentQuote
  • I guess the half portion of aura where 3 & 4 bhk towers are, further categorised as universal aura Elite
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gautamjkb
    I guess the half portion of aura where 3 & 4 bhk towers are, further categorised as universal aura Elite

Overall it should be good for the project; if they launch it on higher BSP.
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea about the new launch rate ?
    2bhk? 3bhk? or 4bhk?

is thr any specification difference b/w universal aura apartments and universal aura elite apartments ?

Definitely, it will help in pushing resale price for universal aura..
    CommentQuote
  • Friends ..Can we investors ourselves bring up the Universal Aura price,,God damit, its the lowest in that region because of some desperate investors still wanting to sell 2 BHK's around 4200-4250.
    Nothing is less than 4500, so the little few who want to offload your 2 BHK's at that low rate, let us know and we all can find you buyers and get you out of the low selling market..Thereby help the price of this property to move up.
    CommentQuote
  • BTW, whats the reason that price of Aura is less compared to other properties.. Any specifics, if you are aware. Is the approach road not good or the builder's credibility?
    CommentQuote
  • I heard tower E and F will be universal elite. Price 6150.

Others invested can please confirm
    CommentQuote
  • Gurgaon 007 ji yesterday you were making a commnet to increase the resale price of Universal Aura by buying units which are coming at around 4250/-. Today you are selling one at 4400/-. This is confusing.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vgupta123
    Gurgaon 007 ji yesterday you were making a comment to increase the resale price of Universal Aura by buying units which are coming at around 4250/-. Today you are selling one at 4400/-. This is confusing.

4400 is better than 4250.. 4400-4500 is the right price to be selling at right now.
    I will again request all inverters to stop selling at 4250-4300..I have 2 units and want to offload 1 and book profits.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gurgaon007
    4400 is better than 4250.. 4400-4500 is the right price to be selling at right now.
    I will again request all inverters to stop selling at 4250-4300..I have 2 units and want to offload 1 and book profits.

Hmm, My Demand is of 4600psf for my 2bhk unit!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ansh007
    Hmm, My Demand is of 4600psf for my 2bhk unit!

Excellent..Now that is what I was talking about..Sell at the right price..And you are right, why not 4600. For sure now after all this waiting one can demand.
    Still would suggest one jump at a time..Do not want to scare the buyers to ..haha
    CommentQuote