Has anybody an idea whether necessary approvals for this project are in place?
Universal has still not given buyer seller agreement. They say the necessary approvals are not in place as yet. If that is so nobody will be able to take a loan for the installment they have demanded.
Pl share if you are facing same dilemma...
Read more
1324 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Actual Resale Proce

Totally agree with you all.. This is one of the best sector in New Gurgaon...
    3 proposed metro station in 1 km range..
    Two highways in 1 KM range (NH-8 and proposed DEW)

Also 2bhk units are very less in new gurgaon...

Any selling below 4500-4600.. can be assumed as panic selling...

Make sure that no one sell any unit below this price....as this price is the minimum price in this sector...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankarora
    Totally agree with you all.. This is one of the best sector in New Gurgaon...
    3 proposed metro station in 1 km range..
    Two highways in 1 KM range (NH-8 and proposed DEW)

Also 2bhk units are very less in new gurgaon...

Any selling below 4500-4600.. can be assumed as panic selling...

Make sure that no one sell any unit below this price....as this price is the minimum price in this sector...

I also though so while booking one 3BHK in Universal Aura in Sep-2010 , during Soft Launch of this project. Just location of this project was deciding factor for me, as we've one 2BHK in Vatika's Gurgaon-21 High Rise Towers. I purchased 3BHK in Aura project from end user perspective. I think by the time of possession, in next 3-4 years ( 2016-17 ), Sector-82 will be good locality & this sector will be developed & we will get Better Value for our money as compared to sectors on SW peripehery road ( sectors between Sohna Road & NH-8) i.e. Sect. 69,70 , 71 etc., where rates are 5500+ now. But I never liked this area due to type of factories in its close vicinity ( On its exit at NH8 ). What do you think about it :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sameer71
    I heard tower E and F will be universal elite. Price 6150.

Others invested can please confirm

Tower E & F have only 3.5 & 4 BHK flats. So, Universal may have kept max. units in these towers for Selling at later stage , .i.e. reaping the harvest when its golden :)
    and they may have re-named these towers as Elite, as Old wine in New Bottle, Marketing Gimmicks ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Tower F also has 2 bhk.
    BTW demand recieved for tower F.
    Pay by mid march.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ansh007
    All the Universal aura buyers Please see this link! http://www.cci.gov.in/May2011/OrderOfCommission/262012.pdf

This is very common thing, done by all builders & developers across India, name anyof these whether DLF , Unitech , Hiranandani etc. all cheats their customers. And Believe me Vatika is Father of all builders in cheating... they increased rates , reduce area, applied double PLC on NON-PLC flats, in total contrary of BBA signed by customer & Vatika. If we protested, they Blantly asked us either Pay as per their demand or get the Unit Cancelled, or do whatever we want. As rates are almost doubled for these falats in 4 years, so paying extra from committed rates makes Business sense, as compared to going in court & wasting Time & Money .. and No surety of winning , as all clause in BBA , which we've signed , are in builders favor only . After all Vatika group's promoter is son of Late Jyoti Basu ( ex CM of Bengal ) & in this group many state & central leaders have invested their black money. So, who can defeat this lobby of Builder & Real Estate+ land Mafia , totally controlled by Politicians & Underworld mafia. There is no Regulatory Authority for this Industry , while its so for all eg. IRDA for Insurance, TRAI for Telecom & so on. All Courts, Media , Judges are in their pocket. You can see the example of Delhi-Gurgaon Toll bridge Case. Beside that, now they have tied up with NHAI, in name of Public-Private Partnership. Get approval for major roads in BOT scheme ( Built, Operate & Transfer ), acquire large quantity of road side land on cheap rates, start making road & much before its completion they start charging Toll. During this time, they develop Malls etc. on road side land or sell it at 100 times rates ( on which they have purchased it ). Lastly, "T" of BOT scheme never implied, i.e. No Road ever Transferred back to Govt or made toll free. Because No one, even NHAI & Surface Road Transport ministry want to loose their revenue. Ultimately who is paying for it & at which cost ? We end users Pays Toll tax + Extra time & fuel while clearing Toll gate. Who will Oppose this Exploitation ? We ourselves have to do it. Then question comes how, by blocking the road or raising the issue in Media ? No.... we have to be united & throw away this corrupt system in coming general elections of Parliament as well as States. Lets use our Voting Rights this time & don't use Election day as One day Holiday.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tuteja
    BTW, whats the reason that price of Aura is less compared to other properties.. Any specifics, if you are aware. Is the approach road not good or the builder's credibility?

New Builder.. No Brand Image in Residential Project & bad history of this project ( Construction started after 1.5 years of pre-booking / soft launch , as some approval were pending with TP Chandigarh & Banks were not disbursing Loans. It happens with New Market Players & we've taken these factors as Known Risks while paying money at pre-booking stage. Benefit was also there, i.e. got rate of 3000/ as compared to far away project of BESTECT & VIPUL at 4200/- onwards. So, it was all calculated risk. Now situation has been changed, builder is also set & making his brand in the market. Very soon, may be in next 1-2 years , we will get much better ROI, when this super structure will be ready. Already rates are above 5500 for flats in Vatika Gurgaon 21 high rise towers. By 2015-16, we'll also get rates of 6500+, my gut feeling :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sameer71
    Tower F also has 2 bhk.
    BTW demand recieved for tower F.
    Pay by mid march.

Demand for Start of casting of third floor slab?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ansh007
    Demand for Start of casting of third floor slab?

Yes
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All

This looks to be one of the reasonably priced project at this time. The construction is going at a great pace and I have heard that the contractor has been given the incentive of Rs 25 Lacs per tower if he achieves certain milestone by end of this year. So he is working day in day out.

Please also see the 1968 sqft lay out (the new one) the same has a personal tearrce with each flat.
    CommentQuote
  • New Member seeks information

Greetings to all members of this forum @dinesh, Sameer, Ansh, Vgupta

I'joined this today and seeks some information and help of senior members. I'm planning to buy 3 BHK flat in resale price in this project Universal Aura 82....I read majority of posts and found how youguys had struggled with fraudness of Universal by claiming funded project and didn't able to get any loans from any of the banks.

Could you please suggest me if this would be right choice from an end user perspective as I would be interested in buying 1587 sq ft 3 bhk flat on midlle floor in resale.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AkkiAshu

I'joined this today and seeks some information and help of senior members. I'm planning to buy 3 BHK flat in resale price in this project Universal Aura 82....I read majority of posts and found how youguys had struggled with fraudness of Universal by claiming funded project and didn't able to get any loans from any of the banks.

Could you please suggest me if this would be right choice from an end user perspective as I would be interested in buying 1587 sq ft 3 bhk flat on midlle floor in resale.

I wouldn't say that Universal is a fraud builder, there were few initial hiccups; but that's there with every builder. And with government agencies it takes time to get approval etc.

Once Universal had obtained all licenses; they immediately begin to execute the project, which is now going on good pace.

I think this is going to be a good property from end use perspective.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by universal
    I wouldn't say that Universal is a fraud builder, there were few initial hiccups; but that's there with every builder. And with government agencies it takes time to get approval etc.

Once Universal had obtained all licenses; they immediately begin to execute the project, which is now going on good pace.

I think this is going to be a good property from end use perspective.

I agree with universal
    CommentQuote
  • I also agree with Universal. Definately its going to be a good place to live in perspective for end-user. The close procximity of variuos facitlities to come in furtue like Dwarka Expressway, Near by Metro stations near by Highways makes it a very good location.
    CommentQuote
  • The Demand has been raised for F tower On start of casting of 3rd floor slab. I think they have jsut completed the 2nd floor slab only not sure if they have completed that also. Any one has any idea why they have raised the demand too early. It might be possible I have stale data..plz update if anyone has updated information..

Thanks
    Sachin
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AkkiAshu

In my view this is the most reasonably priced project in that area. Builder is doing the work now at very good pace. I have a loan from ICICI bank but have heard that SBI has given maximum home loans in this project which is a testimony that papers are in good order.
    CommentQuote