Has anybody an idea whether necessary approvals for this project are in place?
Universal has still not given buyer seller agreement. They say the necessary approvals are not in place as yet. If that is so nobody will be able to take a loan for the installment they have demanded.
Pl share if you are facing same dilemma...
Read more
1324 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dear all Universal Aura Buyers,
    Please visit the universal aura site and check whats the actual position!
    Don't Depend on Universal or Universal Construction Updates on their Website!
    My Friend have visited the site and he is saying that the basement is completed at 8 towers
    Gurgaon buyers please visit the site and discuss with us on this forum.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Have checked with some brokers for 2bhk..

Vipul Lavanya Resale : > 5000
    Aster Court >4500-4600
    Mapsko > 4800-5000

why universal resale is too low...even though location is better than vipul and aster court...

any comments on this?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankarora
    Have checked with some brokers for 2bhk..

Vipul Lavanya Resale : > 5000
    Aster Court >4500-4600
    Mapsko > 4800-5000

why universal resale is too low...even though location is better than vipul and aster court...

any comments on this?

You are quoting high price for these projects. all are trading 300-400 lesser than what your broker told you.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vgupta123
    In my view this is the most reasonably priced project in that area. Builder is doing the work now at very good pace. I have a loan from ICICI bank but have heard that SBI has given maximum home loans in this project which is a testimony that papers are in good order.

I do agree that Universal is trying to cover up the lost time and want to complete this project at earliest, so that this project can command equivalent rates as of other projects in that Area. After all, Universal ( like any other Developers ) must have kept some 20-30% inventory with themselves , which they will sell when the project will be ready for possession, at much higher rates. So they also want to make their Brand Image by completing the project at earliest & with Standard quality. Further, I've taken loan from SBI & got cheques for my last 2 installment within half an hour time. Right now everything seems Good with Universal as well as project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ansh007
    Dear all Universal Aura Buyers,
    Please visit the universal aura site and check whats the actual position!
    Don't Depend on Universal or Universal Construction Updates on their Website!
    My Friend have visited the site and he is saying that the basement is completed at 8 towers
    Gurgaon buyers please visit the site and discuss with us on this forum.

Thanks

Yes, I do agree. I think we need to see actual popsition of site before doing any payment of 3rd floor demand. I request you all if any one has bupdate for any update regarding the towers construction status.. plz share it with all. I am also planning to go to site on this weeked.
    Thanks
    Sachin
    CommentQuote
  • The banks before disbursing the installment will do a technical verification of the construction status. If banks is disbursing the loan it means the construction milestone is achieved.
    CommentQuote
    The banks before disbursing the installment will do a technical verification of the construction status. If banks is disbursing the loan it means the construction milestone is achieved.

Yes... ideally Banks should do that... but as Risk is ours only , so we should not transfer our responsibility to bank, as they are paying to us & if unfortunately , any eventuality happens with project, bank will catch us only & not the builder. Anyway, there was some rumor that Gurgaon Toll ( near Haldiram ) will shift towards Dharuhera... any progress on that ? Whenever it will happen, which will but may take some years , there will be sudden hike in Values of projects in that locality ( across Toll Gate ). Earlier ( before 2008 ) , this toll was after Manesar Village, but got shifted towards Gurgaon due to Greediness of NHAI & Private Developers, .. sucking our bloods.
    CommentQuote
  • I visited site yesterday, Mine is J tower they have completed 2 floors in J tower, i think soon J tower flat owners will get demand. In near by tower also work is going almost at same stage , but one thing i have noticed , work on other side of road(3, 4 BHK side) going much faster ( even though started much later)
    CommentQuote
  • thank u sir for update, but better if u have clicked some pics and uploaded here
    CommentQuote
    The banks before disbursing the installment will do a technical verification of the construction status. If banks is disbursing the loan it means the construction milestone is achieved.

I was under the same impression!!!

If you read the comments of one of the member...who took loan from SBI...
    Show them the demand letter and they will make cheque in 30 mins!!!!

regards
    -RD
    P.S:- I too have loan from SBI but for a different builder/project.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All Universal Aura Buyers, New Construction pics has been updated on universal website on their aura construction updates..
    CommentQuote
  • Yesterday, I Have visited aura site!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ansh007
    Yesterday, I Have visited aura site!

any latest pics of actual construction,
    as in builder website have uploaded pics on 12-march, by mentioning feb status.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gautamjkb
    any latest pics of actual construction,
    as in builder website have uploaded pics on 12-march, by mentioning feb status.

Jo universal ki website par latest pics hai feb 2013 wali utna hi kaam 13march 2013 ko tha .. Mai 7pm gya tha or labour thi waha
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All Universal Aura Buyers,

Universal se baat karo ki aage ki hum installment construction dekh k denge..eg : jis tower ki unit hai uski construction dekh k jaise 3rd floor ki installment hai toh 2floor bana hai ya nhi .. 6th ki hai 5th bna hai ya nhi.. 9th ki hai toh 8th bna hai ya etc.. website pr update se nhi ..woh 1month advance dikhte hai website construction update pr.. physically site dekh k payment karenge..
    CommentQuote