Has anybody an idea whether necessary approvals for this project are in place?
Universal has still not given buyer seller agreement. They say the necessary approvals are not in place as yet. If that is so nobody will be able to take a loan for the installment they have demanded.
Pl share if you are facing same dilemma...
Read more
1324 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi,

Thanks to everyone for sharing information about Universal Aura as the same has helped me to invest in the project.

1. I would like to know when it is expected to get a new demand i.e. for 3rd floor for Tower H.
    2. What is expected time of project completion.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gurgaonupd
    Hi,

Thanks to everyone for sharing information about Universal Aura as the same has helped me to invest in the project.

1. I would like to know when it is expected to get a new demand i.e. for 3rd floor for Tower H.
    2. What is expected time of project completion.

Hi
    I have unit in same tower..can expect demand in first half of may if builder works in fastest pace, otherwise it can delay accordingly.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gautamjkb
    Hi
    I have unit in same tower..can expect demand in first half of may if builder works in fastest pace, otherwise it can delay accordingly.

Demand for tower F has already been raised by universal with last date of payment on 13 March. This is for 3rd floor.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sameer71
    Demand for tower F has already been raised by universal with last date of payment on 13 March. This is for 3rd floor.

Dear Sameer Ji, how much time universal took for current demand and previous one.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gautamjkb
    Dear Sameer Ji, how much time universal took for current demand and previous one.

Rougly 3 months
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Friends,

No demands raised for J tower yet, right ? Did anybody get demand letter for 3rd floor level ?

Thanks..
    CommentQuote
  • Hello,
    which contractor having contract of universal aura??
    there are 2 phase. one is i think bahl and other one is starting from 'c' ..
    anybody know..?? if yes then please share on the forum!!

Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • Construction Progress pics for Aura (uploaded in march)

Check out Construction update pics uploded
    Universal Aura | Universal
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Seems like brokers are playing the game here..............quoting low prices but failing to seal any deal. What do others think?
    CommentQuote
  • Absolutely agree...its difficult to find a good deal less than 45 to 4550 psf....I tried but failed ...May be my approach was wrong :)
    CommentQuote
  • The dealers only want to frustrate current investors by quoting lower rates. The more they feel insecured and decide to sell, the more commission brokers earn.....and of course smart investors know this project is going to be a big hit for them, specially after DLF started their project in sector 81.
    CommentQuote
  • Cost of 3BHK

Hello;
    I am interested to buy/ invest in 3BHK. Need inputs:
    1. Which one is the better tower to look for?
    2. What is the cost of 3BHK in market? What would be the best deal?
    regards.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, whats the issue with cremation ground just next to Universal Aura. Is that true?
    It is visible even in Wikimapia
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manmohits
    Guys, whats the issue with cremation ground just next to Universal Aura. Is that true?
    It is visible even in Wikimapia

I haven't seen any cremation ground around Aura. This was highlighted before as well; but there are no such issues around. AFAIK
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by CBhatia
    Absolutely agree...its difficult to find a good deal less than 45 to 4550 psf....I tried but failed ...May be my approach was wrong :)

I just checked with my broker, he does have units available at 4400. Rate is increasing and would sure cross 4500 very soon.
    CommentQuote