Has anybody an idea whether necessary approvals for this project are in place?
Universal has still not given buyer seller agreement. They say the necessary approvals are not in place as yet. If that is so nobody will be able to take a loan for the installment they have demanded.
Pl share if you are facing same dilemma...
Read more
1324 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Received demand letter for on start of casting of third floor slab for Tower D . End date is 16 April 2013.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi everyone,
    i hve got following two queries, if anybody can please reply.

1. we have recently received demand for start of third floor. by when can we expect next demand ? considering good pace of work.
    2. By When we expect possession of the units ?
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea about current resale of 2bhk ?
    Any idea about first transfer charges ?

quick help will be highly appreciated..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankarora
    Any idea about current resale of 2bhk ?
    Any idea about first transfer charges ?

quick help will be highly appreciated..

Current Resale is about 4300-4400.
    No clue about transfer charges, call Ms. Deepali +919650895445 for information on this.

Thanks..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jnitin
    Received demand letter for on start of casting of third floor slab for Tower D . End date is 16 April 2013.

Yup me too for tower J, paid last week for start of 3rd floor..
    Guys..Can we stop selling units below 4500 please.. I still got a call from an agent for a unit available 4350-4400.
    Its time to raise the bar..Pls do not sell below 4500..In case you are desperate, then let the forum know and maybe one of us can help you.

Rgds
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by universal
    Current Resale is about 4300-4400.
    No clue about transfer charges, call Ms. Deepali +919650895445 for information on this.

Thanks..

Dear

Transfer Charges: 100/Sq.ft for first transfer else 135/Sq.ft rest :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
    I haven't seen any cremation ground around Aura. This was highlighted before as well; but there are no such issues around. AFAIK

I inquired before making investment from the person available there about the surrounding in the month of OCT-2012, yes there is cremation ground, but not going to effect universal aura, as it is just opposite to Mapsko Paradise (when we walk on on 60 M road from sec 82 to 84:: One temple and cremation ground)
    CommentQuote
    I haven't seen any cremation ground around Aura. This was highlighted before as well; but there are no such issues around. AFAIK

Yes there is cremation ground at the T - point where road ends coming from Casabella. Its fully functional and there is a temple also there.

Its currently under letigation
    CommentQuote
  • what is the update for tower J....till which floor demand has been raised...?
    CommentQuote
  • why the carpet area of 2bhk in F,H and J tower of two sides are different.
    those facing inside/park is having more carpet area (1039 sqft) and of those facing outside is having 974 sqft....altho super area is same.....1179 sqft....which one is correct...or is it different for different block...?
    pls throw some light on this....
    CommentQuote
  • size reduced

Originally Posted by Sameer71
    Thats strange because i just checked areas for my 2BHK in BBA , on Broucher and also the floor plan given to me during pre launch and they are same. No
    difference.Kindly recheck your areas.

hey can u tell me the the living/bedroom sizes mentioned in ur BBA...and in which tower u have the unit
    CommentQuote
  • Construction status as on 07-04-2012

HI Guys
    Today i went to aura site, got some pic espacially for Tower--H :bab (6):
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, could someone compare Aura with Spaze Privy AT4? Both seem to be available at similar rates and it the first residential project for both of them. Which would be a better option?
    CommentQuote
  • Universal Aura's Location is far far better than Spaze Privy AT4!!
    CommentQuote
  • Universal Aura v/s Spaze Privy AT4

Ansh,

Is Spaze Privy AT4 not close to the Dwarka Express Way (Northern Periphery Road) and closer to Gurgaon IGI and Delhi?

Is it also not closer to the areas of Vatika India Next where projects will be delivered much before Universal Aura and Vatika Seven Lamps?

Is Privy AT4 not very close to thesite where Vatika has planned Matri Kiran School

Is Spaze AT4 not closer to the Hyatt Hotel (The biggest structure seen standing in this area as on date?

Then why would it's location be inferior to Aura's location?

Originally Posted by ansh007
    Universal Aura's Location is far far better than Spaze Privy AT4!!
    CommentQuote