Has anybody an idea whether necessary approvals for this project are in place?
Universal has still not given buyer seller agreement. They say the necessary approvals are not in place as yet. If that is so nobody will be able to take a loan for the installment they have demanded.
Pl share if you are facing same dilemma...
Read more
1324 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I Block??

Do you have picture of I block? I find it surprising but I tower is never/rarely discussed in forum? Not many buyers in same?

Originally Posted by sayan1556
    Check out Construction update pics uploded
    Universal Aura | Universal
    CommentQuote
  • I am being offered a unit in tower g, can anybody please confirm how much payment is gone and how much & when, next demand could be made.
    Appreciate any reply
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by CaptainYadav
    Ansh,

Is Spaze Privy AT4 not close to the Dwarka Express Way (Northern Periphery Road) and closer to Gurgaon IGI and Delhi?

Is it also not closer to the areas of Vatika India Next where projects will be delivered much before Universal Aura and Vatika Seven Lamps?

Is Privy AT4 not very close to thesite where Vatika has planned Matri Kiran School

Is Spaze AT4 not closer to the Hyatt Hotel (The biggest structure seen standing in this area as on date?

Then why would it's location be inferior to Aura's location?

Dear Caption Ji

Attached is the pdf which contains all answers of your questions "Key Plan - Vatika INDIA NEXT"
    CommentQuote
  • Construction Update

Frnds - Here you are with current udpate of consturction on all towers except I - Its in same status.

thx
    rkb
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manmohits
    I am being offered a unit in tower g, can anybody please confirm how much payment is gone and how much & when, next demand could be made.
    Appreciate any reply

At what rate?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by CoronaExtra
    At what rate?

around 4300
    CommentQuote
    around 4300

Is it for a 2BHK? Seems high for 3BHK.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SohilA
    Is it for a 2BHK? Seems high for 3BHK.

Yes, for 2bhk. Not sure though if i will get that in 4300, its just broker talk at present.
    CommentQuote
    Yes, for 2bhk. Not sure though if i will get that in 4300, its just broker talk at present.

What change from the broker price can you normally expect when you actually get down to negotiating?
    CommentQuote
  • I am planning to buy 2 BHK in Universal Aura, I have seen the Brochure and observed that Roads will divide the project in 3 part. Could any one have idea that with which (2/3/4 BHK) towers all the facilities (Club, pool etc) will be available ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SwapnilJain
    I am planning to buy 2 BHK in Universal Aura, I have seen the Brochure and observed that Roads will divide the project in 3 part. Could any one have idea that with which (2/3/4 BHK) towers all the facilities (Club, pool etc) will be available ?

I had asked the Universal people about this. They told me that there will be a club/pool on both sides of the project. The guy added that if this wasn't the case, everybody would've wanted to take a unit in the part with the club/pool. I didn't ask about the outdoor facilities.

I plan to visit the site sometime this weekend and ask someone there for a detailed site plan which will hopefully tell me more.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SwapnilJain
    I am planning to buy 2 BHK in Universal Aura, I have seen the Brochure and observed that Roads will divide the project in 3 part. Could any one have idea that with which (2/3/4 BHK) towers all the facilities (Club, pool etc) will be available ?

Dear
    What i have understood from site plan & acquired Knowledge about by visiting site, shared below.May Help u to understand. Folks If i am wrong somewhere please correct me. ;)

Regards:
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gautamjkb
    Dear
    What i have understood from site plan & acquired Knowledge about by visiting site, shared below.May Help u to understand. Folks If i am wrong somewhere please correct me. ;)

Regards:

Seems about right. Thank you for this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SohilA
    I had asked the Universal people about this. They told me that there will be a club/pool on both sides of the project. The guy added that if this wasn't the case, everybody would've wanted to take a unit in the part with the club/pool. I didn't ask about the outdoor facilities.

I plan to visit the site sometime this weekend and ask someone there for a detailed site plan which will hopefully tell me more.

Sohil,

Once you visit the site, please update the group about your findings/observations. Also it would be great if you can click some pics and post here.

thank you.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes Please click pics and upload on the forum!!!
    CommentQuote