Has anybody an idea whether necessary approvals for this project are in place?
Universal has still not given buyer seller agreement. They say the necessary approvals are not in place as yet. If that is so nobody will be able to take a loan for the installment they have demanded.
Pl share if you are facing same dilemma...
Read more
Reply
1324 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Car parking free

    hi

    check this: http://www.universalgroupindia.com/files/floorplan/aura-price-list.jpg. One Covered car parking being offered free by builder :bab (59): :bab (59): ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gautamjkb
    hi

    check this: http://www.universalgroupindia.com/files/floorplan/aura-price-list.jpg. One Covered car parking being offered free by builder :bab (59): :bab (59): ??


    They say they have now adjusted the parking slot price in their current 6250 bsp.
    I have a price list of when the builder bsp was 3650 and parking used to cost 2,50,000 per slot then.
    CommentQuote
  • Parking

    Sohil,

    No builder or developer is doing any favor to anyone.

    Regarding the cost of parking being included in the BSP, same is because of a new ruling which makes it mandatory for the builder to provide parking space (number of parking slots are based on the size of apartment).

    The "buying of parking is compulsory" days are gone. Now all builders include the cost of parking in the BSP. They do not have a choice.
    They might be trying to pitch it as a complimentary or a plus point, but the fact is that they do not have a choice.


    Originally Posted by SohilA
    They say they have now adjusted the parking slot price in their current 6250 bsp.
    I have a price list of when the builder bsp was 3650 and parking used to cost 2,50,000 per slot then.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by CaptainYadav
    Sohil,

    No builder or developer is doing any favor to anyone.

    Regarding the cost of parking being included in the BSP, same is because of a new ruling which makes it mandatory for the builder to provide parking space (number of parking slots are based on the size of apartment).

    The "buying of parking is compulsory" days are gone. Now all builders include the cost of parking in the BSP. They do not have a choice.
    They might be trying to pitch it as a complimentary or a plus point, but the fact is that they do not have a choice.


    I know all of that. It is obvious that the builder is trying to show that they are very generous and are giving away free covered parking, which they certainly are not.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gautamjkb
    hi

    check this: http://www.universalgroupindia.com/files/floorplan/aura-price-list.jpg. One Covered car parking being offered free by builder :bab (59): :bab (59): ??


    But have you noticed plc. They are charging Rs. 500 for Park/club facing. How absurd is this, why should a person living on 18th floor pay 500 plc.......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manmohits
    But have you noticed plc. They are charging Rs. 500 for Park/club facing. How absurd is this, why should a person living on 18th floor pay 500 plc.......


    Yes, they have increased the plc from 75 to 500 for some reason. Have the current owners been asked to shell out the difference as well?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SohilA
    Yes, they have increased the plc from 75 to 500 for some reason. Have the current owners been asked to shell out the difference as well?


    Now that I compare, all the plc has been increased.
    The plc earlier was:
    - Ground Floor 100
    - 1st Floor 75
    - 2nd and 3rd floor 50
    - Landscape/Green/Club/Sector Road facing 75
    - Read Corner 75
    CommentQuote
  • Ok, so went to the site in the weekend. Lots of activity going on even at 6 in the evening. On asking about the club/pool, I was told:
    There will a clubhouse on both sides of the project. There will a pool on the side with FGHIJ towers; they are not sure about the other side as yet, but I don't think there will be a pool there - there just isn't enough space. It already seemed pretty congested to me with the under-construction club and the five towers ABCDE.
    CommentQuote
  • So how was your feeling visiting the site . Is it worth picking up a 1968 sqft unit in tower B at around 4 k.


    Regards

    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vgupta123
    So how was your feeling visiting the site . Is it worth picking up a 1968 sqft unit in tower B at around 4 k.


    Regards

    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


    Work is certainly going on at a good pace, though no one knows if there will be delays and what the quality of the finished product will be. This is Universal's first residential project after all. But then you could hope that Universal would want to minimize delays because of the same reason.

    I wasn't aware that tower B had 1968 sq. ft. 3+1 BHKs - the brochure says it only has 2293 sq. ft. 4BHKs.
    CommentQuote
  • Next demand received

    Its very strange to see that today i received the demand for 3rd floor for H tower through mail, but actually they haven't completed the 2nd floor yet, as i visited the site on 10-APR. IS there anybody else who received the demand?
    :( :(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gautamjkb
    Its very strange to see that today i received the demand for 3rd floor for H tower through mail, but actually they haven't completed the 2nd floor yet, as i visited the site on 10-APR. IS there anybody else who received the demand?
    :( :(


    Hey, talk with universal crm department about it!! Its wrong
    CommentQuote
  • Mee too received the demand for tower H....
    CommentQuote
  • i m also having on 13 floor unit in H tower but its name given by builder is 14 .. Is any problem with 13 number???
    CommentQuote
  • Most of the builders do not have floor 13 in any of the towers. its either 12A, 12B or 14th....
    CommentQuote