Has anybody an idea whether necessary approvals for this project are in place?
Universal has still not given buyer seller agreement. They say the necessary approvals are not in place as yet. If that is so nobody will be able to take a loan for the installment they have demanded.
Pl share if you are facing same dilemma...
Read more
1324 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Yup, recieved the demand for 3rd floor (H tower), today.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gautamjkb
    Its very strange to see that today i received the demand for 3rd floor for H tower through mail, but actually they haven't completed the 2nd floor yet, as i visited the site on 10-APR. IS there anybody else who received the demand?
    :( :(

actual status as on 10-APR-2013 for tower h is below
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gautamjkb
    actual status as on 10-apr-2013 for tower h is below

pic 2
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Got demand note againt my unit in tower H .. Of on start of casting of third floor slab 7.5% bsp and 50% plc !! Pay till 30th april 2013
    CommentQuote
  • Friends... The next demand (when it comes) also has 50% parking payment included. There have been discussions going around that Supreme court has given some judgement regarding builder can not charge for parking space. Will it be applicable in our case ?

There is a thread in this forum by the title of - Refund of Parking; please read that..
    CommentQuote
  • Demand received for tower b . On start of 3 rd floor construction.

Regards

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Guys i was just going through layout plan of Universal Aura, i have few queries
    1. In the floor plan, units are not numbered. So i could not locate exact location of unit in the tower. If anybody have a floor plan for tower I, F and H, with units marked please share it.
    2. As per layout, there are only 2 lifts in each tower, I think it will be very troublesome for people living in higher floors.

I am close to buy a 2bhk unit in this project, above 2 points will help a lot in finalizing it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manmohits
    Guys i was just going through layout plan of Universal Aura, i have few queries
    1. In the floor plan, units are not numbered. So i could not locate exact location of unit in the tower. If anybody have a floor plan for tower I, F and H, with units marked please share it.
    2. As per layout, there are only 2 lifts in each tower, I think it will be very troublesome for people living in higher floors.

I am close to buy a 2bhk unit in this project, above 2 points will help a lot in finalizing it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

I had asked a broker to mark the individual flats in each tower and he'd sent me the attached pic.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Sohil. Unit numbers are very helpful.

I just noticed I am on floor 16, but unit# is 17-xx. Not 16-xx. Others also have this?
    CommentQuote
  • Have not received demand letter yet for Tower B 3rd floor. Most probably in the mail.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajivc
    Thanks Sohil. Unit numbers are very helpful.

I just noticed I am on floor 16, but unit# is 17-xx. Not 16-xx. Others also have this?

Skipping the number 13 is very common. So the people on floor 13 would have unit #14-xx.
    CommentQuote
  • does any one have an idea about no of floors in each tower.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vgupta123
    does any one have an idea about no of floors in each tower.

The towers are a mix of G+17 (A-E) and G+18 (F-J).
    CommentQuote
  • have anybody noticed that the ground level of universal-aura is much below the 24m road level. Looks like we'll have to step down 5/6 fts at entrance.

Whereas MAPSKO's level is almost same as road level. correct me if i m wrong.
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone recently purchased or sold the apprtmnt in Aura and at what price?
    CommentQuote