Has anybody an idea whether necessary approvals for this project are in place?
Universal has still not given buyer seller agreement. They say the necessary approvals are not in place as yet. If that is so nobody will be able to take a loan for the installment they have demanded.
Pl share if you are facing same dilemma...
Read more
1324 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • For which tower did you get demand Ricky ?
    CommentQuote
  • Good news for all investors/End-users of Aura -

Residents rejoice toll plaza removal plan - Hindustan Times
    CommentQuote
  • Tower F : For 3rd floor slab the demand to be paid last date was 13 th Mar. Now for 6th floor slab demand to be paid last dat is 14 th May. IN the 2 mnths they are making the 3 floors. Don't you guys think it is too fast they are making the floors without considering the quality at all. They are just thinking to create the structure at fast pace to fetch all the money from buyers. They are not giving proper water and time for one floor tobecome strong. These are my views. If ant one else has different views please share.

Thanks,
    Sachin
    CommentQuote
  • Payment Schedule!

Yes, I also received the demand for 6th floor slab to be paid before 14th May. Now, I am expecting the 9th floor & 12th floor slab demands by July & Oct 2013 respectively. With this, I would have paid 80% of the flat cost (basic + other charges). After this I am expecting the next demand (completion of super structure) after a year i.e by End 2014 as Tower F is of 19 Floors.

This is the period where I would be paying maximum EMIs as I would have paid 80% of the flat cost. This is where the builder would be making lot of interest on my money. Moral of the story- Besides other Terms & Conditions, one should go thru payment schedule also carefully!

Originally Posted by SKumar24
    Tower F : For 3rd floor slab the demand to be paid last date was 13 th Mar. Now for 6th floor slab demand to be paid last dat is 14 th May. IN the 2 mnths they are making the 3 floors. Don't you guys think it is too fast they are making the floors without considering the quality at all. They are just thinking to create the structure at fast pace to fetch all the money from buyers. They are not giving proper water and time for one floor tobecome strong. These are my views. If ant one else has different views please share.

Thanks,
    Sachin
    CommentQuote
  • Indeed this is good News! Hope this would help in appreciation of our flat prices!

Originally Posted by universal
    Good news for all investors/End-users of Aura -

Residents rejoice toll plaza removal plan - Hindustan Times
    CommentQuote
  • 1968 sqft correct floor plan

Originally Posted by sidparashar
    Indeed this is good News! Hope this would help in appreciation of our flat prices!

Hello Friends,

I am very confused about the floor plan of 1968 sqft. I am looking for a unit in tower A.

There are 2 floor plans for 1968 sqft that are circulating on the web
    Kindly confirm which is the correct one.

Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Has prices appreciated further in this project?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumar77
    Hello Friends,

I am very confused about the floor plan of 1968 sqft. I am looking for a unit in tower A.

There are 2 floor plans for 1968 sqft that are circulating on the web
    Kindly confirm which is the correct one.

koi is ulzhan ko sulzha do. kaafi logo ka Tower A main unit hoge.
    very much appreciated.
    CommentQuote
  • New Construction updates pics of april 2013 is now available on http://www.universalgroupindia.com/residential/universal_aura/Construction_update
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manmohits
    Which floor?
    I too bought a unit very recently in J tower.

Hi
    I bought J block 9 floor. 4250
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sourabharora
    Hi
    I bought J block 9 floor. 4250

I think you have got a good deal.....Mine is 8th floor. I could not find floor and unit of my choice in even 4350.
    CommentQuote
  • Great News investors..CM HOODA Announced yesterday that the Toll will be pushed back beyond manesar...Times of India Page 5.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gurgaon007
    Great News investors..CM HOODA Announced yesterday that the Toll will be pushed back beyond manesar...Todays Times of India Page No.5

Yeh sab news hai, note the word "will be". Good for sellers but would recommend sellers not to get swayed by things that are to be done in the future.
    Metro will be coming.
    Dwaka express way will be coming.

will be, will be, will be............

Think about it, a common man working in an office proposed, I will be doing this, doing that.....and no deadlines, no plans... would any one buy your argument? These builders and government have been doing this for years.
    Yesterday, I heard from a sales guy who told me that toll gate is going to be moved that means extra 50-100 psqft and we are selling you at the current price. Ridiculous, they start adding the premium as soon as the news is out...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumar77
    koi is ulzhan ko sulzha do. kaafi logo ka Tower A main unit hoge.
    very much appreciated.

As per my understanding the unit with large Terrace and the one in Black and White is the latest layout. This is what was told to me by the broker when i bought the unit in Tower A.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote