Has anybody an idea whether necessary approvals for this project are in place?
Universal has still not given buyer seller agreement. They say the necessary approvals are not in place as yet. If that is so nobody will be able to take a loan for the installment they have demanded.
Pl share if you are facing same dilemma...
Read more
1324 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vgupta123
    As per my understanding the unit with large Terrace and the one in Black and White is the latest layout. This is what was told to me by the broker when i bought the unit in Tower A.

Vgupta123, I got that issue resolved. Tower A does have the black and white layout. I confirmed it with the Builder.

They have that layout in their upcoming towers. Therefore I backed out from buying a unit in Tower A.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Dear,

Did you got full white deal in this rate ?

Originally Posted by sourabharora
    Hi
    I bought J block 9 floor. 4250
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

At the time of possession, this project/Area would be suitable for end use ? Kindly provide genuine advice, as I am planning to buy 2BHK for end use in Universal aura.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All Universal Aura Buyers ,

Please chk out this link..

http://www.cci.gov.in/May2011/OrderOfCommission/142013.pdf
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SwapnilJ
    Hi All,

At the time of possession, this project/Area would be suitable for end use ? Kindly provide genuine advice, as I am planning to buy 2BHK for end use in Universal aura.

For end user this is value for money. You can safely buy this.

Regards

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
    For end user this is value for money. You can safely buy this.

Regards

Sorry for the contradiction, I dont understand how UA is value for money.
    Ummang WH is selling for 4500-4700. It comes with AC in all rooms and modular kitchen/Chimney.
    Moreover, Ummang has better reputation than Universal.
    Now tell me which project is better?
    CommentQuote
  • First of all I was not comparing 2 projects. Winter hills is on other side of the road and this one is part of new Gurgaon. So ideally one cannot compare 2 projects. Having said that this project is next to DLF proms which is selling at 6 K plus and this s selling at 4k plus. So my reference point was that.

Regards

CommentQuote
    First of all I was not comparing 2 projects. Winter hills is on other side of the road and this one is part of new Gurgaon. So ideally one cannot compare 2 projects. Having said that this project is next to DLF proms which is selling at 6 K plus and this s selling at 4k plus. So my reference point was that.

Regards

You are right gupta jee.

There is news, not confirmed though, that DLF has a huge land bank in Sector 77. Now, what do you say?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumar77
    You are right gupta jee.

There is news, not confirmed though, that DLF has a huge land bank in Sector 77. Now, what do you say?

With wide sector roads are in place & considering overall development of 8X sectors, UA definitely beats WH. At present UA is surrounded by many upcoming / promising residential & commercial projects, where as WH is standing tall in a barren land.
    With NH8 becoming toll free, new Gurgaon has the edge.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi kumar77,
    If you don't mind, are you looking to invest in UA or have you already invested in WH?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Suman78
    Hi kumar77,
    If you don't mind, are you looking to invest in UA or have you already invested in WH?

I am looking to invest in a project in New Gurgaon.
    CommentQuote
  • Dlf

Kumar,

I might be wrong, but from what I have heard from different sources, DLF owns almost (of course not exactly) everything south of NH-8 ie in Sectors 77, 78, 79 and 80.

Originally Posted by kumar77
    You are right gupta jee.

CommentQuote
  • Where do I find UA floor map? What is current resale prices?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akumarggn
    Where do I find UA floor map? What is current resale prices?

I would rather suggest you to look at the floor map in the BBA. There is a lot of confusion about the UA floor map. The maps advertised on the web are not the real ones. They are the tentative floor plan.
    Therefore, I advice any one buying a unit in UA to check the BBA.
    CommentQuote
  • Got Demand for Tower - A On Start of Casting of Third Floor slab 7.5% BSP AND 50% PLC..
    CommentQuote