Has anybody an idea whether necessary approvals for this project are in place?
Universal has still not given buyer seller agreement. They say the necessary approvals are not in place as yet. If that is so nobody will be able to take a loan for the installment they have demanded.
Pl share if you are facing same dilemma...
Read more
Reply
1324 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by akumarggn
    how about 3bhk unit? What could be prices? How much payment is being made?


    Payment paid for 3bhk unit in universal aura bsp - 52.5% , edc/idc - 100% , plc - 100% !! 3bhk unit is good .. Go for it, 3bhk rate 4150-4300 resale depends on Unit/floor/ Tower and seller ..for
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akumarggn
    how about 3BHK unit? what could be prices? How much payment is being made?


    I was getting a confirmed all-white deal for a at 4150 about a month back. Might have been able to bargain a better deal with cash component involved.
    CommentQuote
  • Sez

    MANOJa,

    I had missed out on checking out this thread for a few days.
    Thanks for filling in for us and responding.

    Warm regards

    CommentQuote
  • Sez

    Dineshjangid,

    1. Please compare the Master Plan 2021 and 2031. You'll find that the SEZ of MP2021 has disappeared in MP 2031.

    2. Vatika is on spree coming out with new projects in the area that was a part of this SEZ.

    I don't claim to have too much inside information, but if my sources are right, Vatika has already accumulated 400+ acres of land in this area, so that much of the SEZ is gone.
    As per the MP 2031 most of the remaining land is Agricultural.

    If you still insist that the SEZ is coming, would appreciate if you could enlighten us further.

    Originally Posted by dineshjangid
    To Sayan & CaptainYadav : For Your kind information, Mukesh Ambani have approved SEZ in this belt ( Patodi-badali-Jhajjar ), which is very adjacent to Gurgaon, not more than 10 KM away from Pataodi Road. This SEZ project is Approved in Govt. Gazat, further most of the land has also been acquired, small land patches are yet to be acquired, which stucked due to political interference,,, like some patches of land yet to be acquired for Dwarka Express way. At some point of time, these will also be acquired & projects will be completed. As Global economy is downwards, so Mukesh Ambani is not so aggressive on this project,,, but despite of that he has huge land bank here,, which will be used for Industry purpose only,, it may take some 10 years or more. Even if he makes Shopping Malls // Commercial Building or Residential projects ( by getting policies of Land conversion changed in his favor ) , Rates are going to appreciate anyhow,,, because of Large Shark like Ambani have invested here. if you people have any doubt, you can enquire about it from HSIDC offices.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by CaptainYadav
    Dineshjangid,

    1. Please compare the Master Plan 2021 and 2031. You'll find that the SEZ of MP2021 has disappeared in MP 2031.

    2. Vatika is on spree coming out with new projects in the area that was a part of this SEZ.

    I don't claim to have too much inside information, but if my sources are right, Vatika has already accumulated 400+ acres of land in this area, so that much of the SEZ is gone.
    As per the MP 2031 most of the remaining land is Agricultural.

    If you still insist that the SEZ is coming, would appreciate if you could enlighten us further.

    CaptainYadav : I also confirmed that SEZ is gone. Anyway,, Many big projects are coming in Gurgaon-Jahjjhar-Patodhi belt,, so this locality will have edge,, as compared to sectors on Southern periphery road ( between Sohna Road to NH8 , towards Manesar side). Also, it have no dependency on Dwarka Express way as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Did any one get the demand for tower I, for start of casting of third floor slab?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankurer
    Did any one get the demand for tower I, for start of casting of third floor slab?

    You are asking about 3rd floor..I received the letter for start of 6th floor yesterday for Tower J.

    friends..Have they already constructed till 5th floor completion of J tower or just the demand is coming thru..Any one who has recently visited..Please update for tower J.
    CommentQuote
  • J Tower was only till 3rd floor 10 days back! I'm not sure how they raised new demand; not sure if they build 2 floors in 10 days..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by universal
    J Tower was only till 3rd floor 10 days back! I'm not sure how they raised new demand; not sure if they build 2 floors in 10 days..

    Seriously.. I will surely take it up then.. Anyone else, who has got demand for start of 6th floor for tower J?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gurgaon007
    Seriously.. I will surely take it up then.. Anyone else, who has got demand for start of 6th floor for tower J?


    Please share what you find out...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by universal
    Please share what you find out...

    As per them, 5th floor roof being laid..So that also becomes the base for the 6th floor..They will be uploading the latest construction update by 15th Jun
    CommentQuote
  • Good ..Great pace..Means they mean business.. specially as this would be their pioneer residential project in Gurgaon
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gurgaon007
    Good ..Great pace..Means they mean business.. specially as this would be their pioneer residential project in Gurgaon


    sounds good, but it gets scary if they can built 3 floors in 15 days :bab (45):

    that means you might have to pay on short intervals...

    but so far so good; anybody from Gurgaon in for quick visit before payment ?
    CommentQuote
  • And I thought that curing time for concrete needs to be at least 28 days!!
    No way they can build 2 floors in 15 days.
    The April picture for block J shows slab for 4th floor. I think they have completed 5th floor slab in month of May and started slab for 6 floor in end of may / start of June.
    CommentQuote
  • Expected Price for 2bhk

    I agree that Universal is working at speed ...
    How can we expect the rate by dec 2013 for 2bhk unit?
    and what is the current deal price for 2bhk unit ?
    CommentQuote