Has anybody an idea whether necessary approvals for this project are in place?
Universal has still not given buyer seller agreement. They say the necessary approvals are not in place as yet. If that is so nobody will be able to take a loan for the installment they have demanded.
Pl share if you are facing same dilemma...
Read more
1324 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ankarora
    I agree that Universal is working at speed ...
    How can we expect the rate by dec 2013 for 2bhk unit?
    and what is the current deal price for 2bhk unit ?

Everything in that area is either selling around 5000 or more..Anyone selling (since the construction just picked up) this one less than close to 4500 now will be a fool.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Could you pls let me know the construction update on tower H and when is the next demand expected to come.

What is the current resale price for 2 BHK????

Thanks!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Updated Construction Photos 08.06.2013

Here are the latest pictures of the construction on the site. these are clicked today.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jayantsha
    i am looking to buy 2bhk..wht will b the current rate..anyone want to sell..

4400-4500 is the going rate for good green facing units at decent floor level
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gurgaon007
    4400-4500 is the going rate for good green facing units at decent floor level

I dont want to argue with you Gurgaoon007, so I wont quote the real price here, but trust me it is lower than what you have quoted.

I would rather ask the gentleman to go out in the market and bargain hard and wait for a surprise. Cheers.
    CommentQuote
  • @Kumar77: I waited for this surpise but unfortuneley I didn't get one :( .....may be I was wrong in my approach.

Though I have a unit in Tower H, but was looking for another one as an investment. Still looking :)

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Kumar77, could you plz give us some contacts to get deals at a price you are indicating? :bab (59):

I couldn't find any lower or middle floor at less than 4500 :(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by CBhatia
    @Kumar77: I waited for this surpise but unfortuneley I didn't get one :( .....may be I was wrong in my approach.

Though I have a unit in Tower H, but was looking for another one as an investment. Still looking :)

Thanks

Bhatia jee, pichle mahine 2 units the 1500 something sqft wale 4100-4150 par (full cheque deal, lower floor, park facing)

Now you can calculate the cost of upper floor or middle floor units.

The month that has gone, no good news is out in the market: economy is down, CAD is widening, 60% increase in SBI deposites. What are the signals? Take your own decision.

I am going to wait for 6 months before taking a plunge.

In my opinion, wait for economy to hit atleast 7% if you are an investor. If you are an end user, go for better quality projects. I am not going to advocate another project over Universal Aura. do your own homework. But, I can tell you there are better projects in the vicinity at a better price. When I say better, I mean (delivery on time, good construction quality, almost similar price or may be 200-300 more but that comes with better specs.)
    CommentQuote
  • 1500 sqdt flat is 3bhk... and rate is asked for 2bhk.. which is around 4500.. pls chk before replying....

Originally Posted by kumar77
    Bhatia jee, pichle mahine 2 units the 1500 something sqft wale 4100-4150 par (full cheque deal, lower floor, park facing)

Now you can calculate the cost of upper floor or middle floor units.

The month that has gone, no good news is out in the market: economy is down, CAD is widening, 60% increase in SBI deposites. What are the signals? Take your own decision.

I am going to wait for 6 months before taking a plunge.

In my opinion, wait for economy to hit atleast 7% if you are an investor. If you are an end user, go for better quality projects. I am not going to advocate another project over Universal Aura. do your own homework. But, I can tell you there are better projects in the vicinity at a better price. When I say better, I mean (delivery on time, good construction quality, almost similar price or may be 200-300 more but that comes with better specs.)
    CommentQuote
  • @kumar77, could you plz explain how the factors you mentioned below affect Universal Aura only

The month that has gone, no good news is out in the market: economy is down, CAD is widening, 60% increase in SBI deposites.

I think these are all macro-factors that affect all projects anywhere in the country.
    CommentQuote
  • Here are the latest pics

Construction update | Universal
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Suman78
    @kumar77, could you plz explain how the factors you mentioned below affect Universal Aura only

The month that has gone, no good news is out in the market: economy is down, CAD is widening, 60% increase in SBI deposites.

I think these are all macro-factors that affect all projects anywhere in the country.

Suman78, indeed, your question is good. I am mentioning only macro-factors. By this logic, the RE prices in the whole India should go down. But, why gurgaon or NCR will be most effected? Because, RE prices are already inflated due to speculation. NCR has the most speculation going on starting from 2010.

Macro-factors along with the inflated prices in NCR due to speculation creates a scenario that has lead to stagnancy right now. If economy does not pick up soon, the stagnancy will prolong. Unfortunately, I dont see economy picking up for the next 6 months for sure, until elections are over. Nonetheless, keep watching the GDP numbers, car sales, inflation and one will get an idea where the economy is heading.
    CommentQuote
  • Potential buyers; who wants to bet on factors like, Atrocious Sale data, shabby economy, pilling of inventories with builders etc etc.. & decided to wait further for a steal-deal need to be cautious.
    If they are heavily depending on Bank loan & looking to pick a unit directly from the builder, can wait further. Similarly Units with so called high-end spec. (where actual additional cost to the builder is less than 1000 Rs psf but present rates are 3000-4000 Rs. High compare to other projects) may tumble in resale market in near future. But if someone eyeing to buy a unit in Gurgaon (in a decent project) at BSP 4200-4500 with tight budget & decided to wait further is asking for trouble. He may miss the bus.
    Above is my POV, without being prejudice. Ignore if you don’t like.
    CommentQuote
  • Thoughts

Hi Everyone,

I was seeing couple of posts and discussions and was little disappointed with the context and individual views. Yeah.. I know this is the forum where we can share anything and everything but this is my gentle request you to please do verify your thoughts / cross check and only then put to the broader audience / publicly. Please do not take me wrong but yes this forum is designed for useful and meaningful information only. Keep sharing that.

For the rates - Lots of rumors is thr from different agents but nothing is lesser than 4500/- for 2BHK - Even deal on 4500/- is not getting materialized. If anyone is getting lesser than this price or have any contact no. - pls do share and not confuse to anyone.

Also I can;t resist myself - This is one of the very good project in that area - I do agree lots of other project are also good but seeing the pace of the development this project is going to rock on the same way. It was surely facing the hurldes during its first 1.5 year which causes an alarm to customers but from last 1 year this is going good and we should aknowledge this. Again these all are my POV - ignore if you not like this.

thx
    rkb
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by biyaniraj
    Hi Everyone,

I was seeing couple of posts and discussions and was little disappointed with the context and individual views. Yeah.. I know this is the forum where we can share anything and everything but this is my gentle request you to please do verify your thoughts / cross check and only then put to the broader audience / publicly. Please do not take me wrong but yes this forum is designed for useful and meaningful information only. Keep sharing that.

For the rates - Lots of rumors is thr from different agents but nothing is lesser than 4500/- for 2BHK - Even deal on 4500/- is not getting materialized. If anyone is getting lesser than this price or have any contact no. - pls do share and not confuse to anyone.

Also I can;t resist myself - This is one of the very good project in that area - I do agree lots of other project are also good but seeing the pace of the development this project is going to rock on the same way. It was surely facing the hurldes during its first 1.5 year which causes an alarm to customers but from last 1 year this is going good and we should aknowledge this. Again these all are my POV - ignore if you not like this.

thx
    rkb

Thanks, this guy has been very helpful in the past. I respect his words.

and, to clarify my previous statement I want to mention this:

2 BHK : 4500 or above (Biyani is right)
    3 BHK: 4100-4200 (I was talking about this, so yes I was right, but I should have told that I was talking about 3 BHK)
    4 BHK: 3700-3900

But in point of view, there are better projects around the vicinity available at 4500-4600 psqft (3 BHK), why?
    1. Very good construction quality (a reputed construction company is building it)
    2. construction at a super fast pace (investors are running away and selling, one can find real distress sales there)
    3. better specs (A/C, modular kitchen, and hob/chimney)

Though, 400 psqft expensive than UA, but look at the specs and a reputed construction company is involved who has a track record of developing properties all over India.

I dont want to name the project because it will hurt UA. Note that the project is across the road in Sector 7X (not many projects there one can easily find out). Now, we might argue that 8X is better than 7x, might be, I dont know, your money, your choice.

I also feel UA is a value for money only if Universal keep the construction quality good.
    CommentQuote