Has anybody an idea whether necessary approvals for this project are in place?
Universal has still not given buyer seller agreement. They say the necessary approvals are not in place as yet. If that is so nobody will be able to take a loan for the installment they have demanded.
Pl share if you are facing same dilemma...
Read more
1324 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by biyaniraj
    Hi Everyone,

I was seeing couple of posts and discussions and was little disappointed with the context and individual views. Yeah.. I know this is the forum where we can share anything and everything but this is my gentle request you to please do verify your thoughts / cross check and only then put to the broader audience / publicly. Please do not take me wrong but yes this forum is designed for useful and meaningful information only. Keep sharing that.

For the rates - Lots of rumors is thr from different agents but nothing is lesser than 4500/- for 2BHK - Even deal on 4500/- is not getting materialized. If anyone is getting lesser than this price or have any contact no. - pls do share and not confuse to anyone.

Also I can;t resist myself - This is one of the very good project in that area - I do agree lots of other project are also good but seeing the pace of the development this project is going to rock on the same way. It was surely facing the hurldes during its first 1.5 year which causes an alarm to customers but from last 1 year this is going good and we should aknowledge this. Again these all are my POV - ignore if you not like this.

thx
    rkb

Thanks rkb, your inputs have always helped!
    CommentQuote
  • Selling my unit in Universal Aura - any buyer?

Hi,

I need to sell off my unit but I am not getting any good responses in the market.

Can you let me know, best price to quote (it is 3-BHK, 1587 sq. ft. area) based on the current rate?

Please let me know.

Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • Yes - Some difference in cost will always be thr b/w any of two projects - even in the same area. If we see the broader picture we will get to know that price of UA is still somehow on the lower side. There are multiple reasons like.

1) Due to intial hurdles - up to April 2012- UA (2BHK) was trading around 3200/psqft (Even I bought on the same price)- If you compare other projects (at that time) were trading at 3800-4200 (in resale)- so thr was a difference of 600-800 psqft at that time which reduces to 300-400 now (as of today) for 3BHK unit. So in real sense - pace of grow was much for UA compare to others.

2) Resale of UA was started in 2012 only (after 1.5 year of its launching) - was one of the reason that rates were remain on lower end always. I think gradually this gap will reduce further as construction progresses.

3) Sector 81/82/83 are one of the very good sectors - seeing the projects and big names. UA can;t be compared with Vatika / DLF / Emaar / Vipul. I also feel, it always going to be on lower end interms of price and quality with those projects but this doesn't mean UA will not deliver the quality. I think what we can do to measure the quality .. go to site and see the raw material being used and talk with contractor - if anyone have any technical questions related to quality.

I hope this helps... cheers!!!

thx
    rkb

Originally Posted by kumar77
    Thanks, this guy has been very helpful in the past. I respect his words.

and, to clarify my previous statement I want to mention this:

2 BHK : 4500 or above (Biyani is right)
    3 BHK: 4100-4200 (I was talking about this, so yes I was right, but I should have told that I was talking about 3 BHK)
    4 BHK: 3700-3900

But in point of view, there are better projects around the vicinity available at 4500-4600 psqft (3 BHK), why?
    1. Very good construction quality (a reputed construction company is building it)
    2. construction at a super fast pace (investors are running away and selling, one can find real distress sales there)
    3. better specs (A/C, modular kitchen, and hob/chimney)

Though, 400 psqft expensive than UA, but look at the specs and a reputed construction company is involved who has a track record of developing properties all over India.

I dont want to name the project because it will hurt UA. Note that the project is across the road in Sector 7X (not many projects there one can easily find out). Now, we might argue that 8X is better than 7x, might be, I dont know, your money, your choice.

I also feel UA is a value for money only if Universal keep the construction quality good.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumar77
    Thanks, this guy has been very helpful in the past. I respect his words.

and, to clarify my previous statement I want to mention this:

2 BHK : 4500 or above (Biyani is right)
    3 BHK: 4100-4200 (I was talking about this, so yes I was right, but I should have told that I was talking about 3 BHK)
    4 BHK: 3700-3900

But in point of view, there are better projects around the vicinity available at 4500-4600 psqft (3 BHK), why?
    1. Very good construction quality (a reputed construction company is building it)
    2. construction at a super fast pace (investors are running away and selling, one can find real distress sales there)
    3. better specs (A/C, modular kitchen, and hob/chimney)

Though, 400 psqft expensive than UA, but look at the specs and a reputed construction company is involved who has a track record of developing properties all over India.

I dont want to name the project because it will hurt UA. Note that the project is across the road in Sector 7X (not many projects there one can easily find out). Now, we might argue that 8X is better than 7x, might be, I dont know, your money, your choice.

I also feel UA is a value for money only if Universal keep the construction quality good.

@Kumar77 : I don't agree that 3BHK are in range of 4100-4200, as I owns 3BHK & I've already been offered 4300 last week, but I don't want to sell it. Regarding other Better projects or reputed developers, we own 2BHK unit in Vatika India Next as well, which is largest developer in that area. They are biggest cheaters, arm twisted buyers to pay double PLC amount on Non-PLC flats , reduced carpet area of flats. And all this after signing of BBA. They have soft launched this project in 2008 & even after 5 years , they say it will take one more year. Also, my friend recommended me CHD developer in Sectors across HN8. He was supposed to get possession of his flat in 2011, but yet to get it. Similar is the case with UNITECH's projects. So, big name doesn't make any difference, infact they charge premium for their brand, while new Developers, like Universal want to make their Brand name, so extra cautious on delivery as well as quality. Yes, there are certainly risks involved with such projects, and Universal Aura also suffered from such initial hiccups , but now they are upto the mark & giving good competition to its nearby projects. Just wait & watch, this project is going to be Prized assets for its users as well as investors.
    CommentQuote
  • Dinesh Ji, RKB and other members - any thoughts on why Aura project is very low from ground level ? it almost feels that you are going many feet down from road level when you visit project.

Any comments on this ?
    CommentQuote
  • Lower most floor is not ground floor but basement floor. Same can be confirmed from the yellow color marking present in each tower
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshjangid
    @Kumar77 : I don't agree that 3BHK are in range of 4100-4200, as I owns 3BHK & I've already been offered 4300 last week, but I don't want to sell it. Regarding other Better projects or reputed developers, we own 2BHK unit in Vatika India Next as well, which is largest developer in that area. They are biggest cheaters, arm twisted buyers to pay double PLC amount on Non-PLC flats , reduced carpet area of flats. And all this after signing of BBA. They have soft launched this project in 2008 & even after 5 years , they say it will take one more year. Also, my friend recommended me CHD developer in Sectors across HN8. He was supposed to get possession of his flat in 2011, but yet to get it. Similar is the case with UNITECH's projects. So, big name doesn't make any difference, infact they charge premium for their brand, while new Developers, like Universal want to make their Brand name, so extra cautious on delivery as well as quality. Yes, there are certainly risks involved with such projects, and Universal Aura also suffered from such initial hiccups , but now they are upto the mark & giving good competition to its nearby projects. Just wait & watch, this project is going to be Prized assets for its users as well as investors.

4150 is the offered price (which is further negotiable) for a lower floor, park facing unit. This unit has been in the market for the past 5 months now. And, there are no buyers. Trust me, I have no intention to bring down UA. I can prove it but I dont think I need to. Those who want to buy and check it out.
    You being offered 4300, good for you boss. I am not refuting that 4300 is not possible, what I am trying to say is if a buyers wants he can negotiate and can try to bring the price down to below 4150.

As I said before, if Universal brings a decent quality, this is a hit project for investors. However, for end users, there are better options.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Kumar,

Could you please explain little more.. like I see you are continuously mentioning or feeling that Universal is not doing a quality work. Have you seen any signs for the same post the construction started? I just wanted to know if yes then we can definitely discuss as a group with Mr. Puri.

I don;t know about that unit for which you are talking of or not getting sold in last 5 months. There might be a catch on that unit .. like some delayed payment/ penalty or that Seller is just making the fun and confusing others. If you have the details pls do share or PM me b/c sincerly I feel if anything for 3 BHK is coming lesser than 4300 or 2 BHK lesser than 4500 in UA - that will definitely a profitable deal.

thx
    rkb

Originally Posted by kumar77
    4150 is the offered price (which is further negotiable) for a lower floor, park facing unit. This unit has been in the market for the past 5 months now. And, there are no buyers. Trust me, I have no intention to bring down UA. I can prove it but I dont think I need to. Those who want to buy and check it out.
    You being offered 4300, good for you boss. I am not refuting that 4300 is not possible, what I am trying to say is if a buyers wants he can negotiate and can try to bring the price down to below 4150.

As I said before, if Universal brings a decent quality, this is a hit project for investors. However, for end users, there are better options.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by biyaniraj
    Hi Kumar,

Could you please explain little more.. like I see you are continuously mentioning or feeling that Universal is not doing a quality work. Have you seen any signs for the same post the construction started? I just wanted to know if yes then we can definitely discuss as a group with Mr. Puri.

I don;t know about that unit for which you are talking of or not getting sold in last 5 months. There might be a catch on that unit .. like some delayed payment/ penalty or that Seller is just making the fun and confusing others. If you have the details pls do share or PM me b/c sincerly I feel if anything for 3 BHK is coming lesser than 4300 or 2 BHK lesser than 4500 in UA - that will definitely a profitable deal.

thx
    rkb

Hi,

I never said that "Universal is not doing a quality work". Rather I am saying, if Universal does a quality work, this project is a hit for the investor. Why I am using "if", because this is the first residential project by the builder. Second, the employed construction company is not known either.

As I said before, I dont want to prove that there is a unit at 4100. What details can I give you?, I have the tower and unit number, but would that be a good proof that the unit is available at 4150. No. Actually, there is no way to prove it. I am just saying that I came across two 1587 units and one 1968(dont remember the exact size) unit. The 1587 unit was available at 4150 (there was still some scope of negotiation), and the 1968 sqft was available at 3750 (non-negotiable). I personally talked to the guy, who was very very nice, even ready to take the payment by cheque, works in a MNC, was as afraid as me in dealing and was taking each step very carefully. I liked it because I knew I am not dealing with some clever chap and indeed with a genuine seller. I didnt buy it because of the floor plan. The floor plan of 1968 has only 8X8 sqft of study extra when I compared with 1587 sqft. I was amazed. For a difference of approximately 400 sqft, that costs 14-15 lakh, I am getting just a study extra. And I will be paying an extra maintenance charge throughout my life. I apologized and backed off.

When I say that there are better options, I compared it with another project in the close vicinity (in sector 7x) and I gave my reasons for it which I am reiterating again
    1. Top class (No, I am not exaggerating) construction company involved
    2. The going rate is 4400 (desperate seller, non-park facing, non-negotiable) and 4600-4700(park facing, negotiable)
    3. Super Fast construction (investors are running away, though good for end user)

Please dont get me wrong;Just saying that there are better projects, and Universal can be a good one if quality of construction is good.
    Seriously, I have no knowledge about how to gauge the construction quality, even if I visit the site. So, for me visiting the site is same as not visiting it. I would rather trust the construction company. All good builders employ reputed construction companies such as L&T, Ahluwalia, shapoor something, etc.
    CommentQuote
    Hi,

I never said that "Universal is not doing a quality work". Rather I am saying, if Universal does a quality work, this project is a hit for the investor. Why I am using "if", because this is the first residential project by the builder. Second, the employed construction company is not known either.

As I said before, I dont want to prove that there is a unit at 4100. What details can I give you?, I have the tower and unit number, but would that be a good proof that the unit is available at 4150. No. Actually, there is no way to prove it. I am just saying that I came across two 1587 units and one 1968(dont remember the exact size) unit. The 1587 unit was available at 4150 (there was still some scope of negotiation), and the 1968 sqft was available at 3750 (non-negotiable). I personally talked to the guy, who was very very nice, even ready to take the payment by cheque, works in a MNC, was as afraid as me in dealing and was taking each step very carefully. I liked it because I knew I am not dealing with some clever chap and indeed with a genuine seller. I didnt buy it because of the floor plan. The floor plan of 1968 has only 8X8 sqft of study extra when I compared with 1587 sqft. I was amazed. For a difference of approximately 400 sqft, that costs 14-15 lakh, I am getting just a study extra. And I will be paying an extra maintenance charge throughout my life. I apologized and backed off.

When I say that there are better options, I compared it with another project in the close vicinity (in sector 7x) and I gave my reasons for it which I am reiterating again
    1. Top class (No, I am not exaggerating) construction company involved
    2. The going rate is 4400 (desperate seller, non-park facing, non-negotiable) and 4600-4700(park facing, negotiable)
    3. Super Fast construction (investors are running away, though good for end user)

Please dont get me wrong;Just saying that there are better projects, and Universal can be a good one if quality of construction is good.
    Seriously, I have no knowledge about how to gauge the construction quality, even if I visit the site. So, for me visiting the site is same as not visiting it. I would rather trust the construction company. All good builders employ reputed construction companies such as L&T, Ahluwalia, shapoor something, etc.

@Kumar77 : There may be distress sellers in any project , who need money at any cost. So , its possible if anyone can sell his good at throwaway price, even at loss also, depending upon his criticality. Definitely there is liquidity crisis in the economy & affecting real estate more severely, so that also has caused stagnation in the market & if someone need urgent money, he can sell at 4000/- also.
    Further, yes there are good & reputed builders in Sector 7X's , but can you tell me which builder has given possession in 5 years of soft launch. Many of my friends have invested there & all of them are waiting for their flat possession since years & forced to stay in rented flats. Regarding Locality, there is old Industrial area on this southern peripheral road exit on NH8 & most of the industries are polluting ones. While Sectors 8X's have edge of close proximity to upcoming Dwarka Express Way. So, in my personal opinion, these Sector 8X's are better for residential use as compared to Sector 7X's. Rest depends upon individual's own choice.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshjangid
    @Kumar77 : There may be distress sellers in any project , who need money at any cost. So , its possible if anyone can sell his good at throwaway price, even at loss also, depending upon his criticality. Definitely there is liquidity crisis in the economy & affecting real estate more severely, so that also has caused stagnation in the market & if someone need urgent money, he can sell at 4000/- also.
    Further, yes there are good & reputed builders in Sector 7X's , but can you tell me which builder has given possession in 5 years of soft launch. Many of my friends have invested there & all of them are waiting for their flat possession since years & forced to stay in rented flats. Regarding Locality, there is old Industrial area on this southern peripheral road exit on NH8 & most of the industries are polluting ones. While Sectors 8X's have edge of close proximity to upcoming Dwarka Express Way. So, in my personal opinion, these Sector 8X's are better for residential use as compared to Sector 7X's. Rest depends upon individual's own choice.

Please Dinesh,I dont want to argue about which sector is better? It's personal choice.

Dwarka Expressway will come, when it has to come, why should we be paying for it at the moment? I am strictly against speculation and as I dont have risk appetite. I am happy with the small money I make by playing safe. And, i am sure, most of the end users are like that.
    So, hopes of metro, Dwarka Experss way dont entice me much.

I wish all the investors in RE all the best, seeing what happened today and what is going to happen in the next 1 year. I am going on vacation from RE for a long time now.
    CommentQuote
    Please Dinesh,I dont want to argue about which sector is better? It's personal choice.

Dwarka Expressway will come, when it has to come, why should we be paying for it at the moment? I am strictly against speculation and as I dont have risk appetite. I am happy with the small money I make by playing safe. And, i am sure, most of the end users are like that.
    So, hopes of metro, Dwarka Experss way dont entice me much.

I wish all the investors in RE all the best, seeing what happened today and what is going to happen in the next 1 year. I am going on vacation from RE for a long time now.

Kumar77 : I also said that its individual choice only. Further, I'm not a speculator / Investor, but have bought this unit for self use only. So, when DEW will come, is insignificant to me, as our main connectivity will be via NH8 only. Similar is case with Southern periphery road sectors as well. Anyway, Wish you happy Vacations.
    CommentQuote
  • please tell me what is the plc for green facing 2bhk unit ?
    CommentQuote
  • Property prices are likely to go down by minimum 15-25% and Universal Aura prices are going down by around 15% in next 1.5 to 4 months. So be careful.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Friends,

I am considering investing in a 2BHK in Universal Aura.

Visited Universal Aura site yesterday. More than 100-150 workers were working on the site. Locations looks good.

What price can I get in resale for a 2BHK unit and how much has already been paid?

I could not find the floor plan and site plan on their website. Can anyone provide me with the same. I am a bit concerned about the builder reputation although just got to know that their Faridabad project is doing good in terms of construction speed. Not sure about the quality though. :)

I look forward to your thoughts.

Ravi
    CommentQuote