Has anybody an idea whether necessary approvals for this project are in place?
Universal has still not given buyer seller agreement. They say the necessary approvals are not in place as yet. If that is so nobody will be able to take a loan for the installment they have demanded.
Pl share if you are facing same dilemma...
Read more
1324 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by munishmsbr
    Property prices are likely to go down by minimum 15-25% and Universal Aura prices are going down by around 15% in next 1.5 to 4 months. So be careful.

I can see that more people (probably brokers and few oversmart investors) are getting interested in Universal Aura. Some are suddenly getting active in warning people to invest in this project hoping that those who have already invested will be scared and start selling at lower prices.

Some are real investors who have done some research and realised that this project is value for money.

This is exciting and I hope currently invested people will be smart enough to filter what information to take and what to leave :)
    CommentQuote
  • Obviously few users are following a propaganda to reduce prices of UA either because they are interested to invest in lower prices or they just want to lure users to other properties they might be owning in nearby societies.

Anyways even during economic turmoil of 2009, builders didn't reduce prices, they held the inventory waiting for economy to improve. I really doubt in current state when economy is in stagnant position, there is any trigger for reduction in property prices.

For 2011 and 2012, NCR lead growth in realty prices (23% in 2011 and 20% in 2012). This year this might be less, still reduction in prices is not warranted.

Property prices in Delhi-NCR up 20% over 2012 | Business Standard
    CommentQuote
  • Today received demand for 6th floor for tower D. Last date is 5th July.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jnitin
    Today received demand for 6th floor for tower D. Last date is 5th July.

I also own 3BHK in Tower-D & got Demand Note. Do we have to pay Service Tax on Parking Amount as well ? UA CRM told me that its 12.36% on 25% of Car Parking.
    CommentQuote
  • Ppl hav rcd the Demand for Tower I (Third floor slab), payable by 8 Jul-13.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear expertsi have a three BHK unit 1587sq feet no D-1401. What price i could expect in resale market.Regards,CA Sandeep Aggarwal
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by svkgoyal
    Dear expertsi have a three BHK unit 1587sq feet no D-1401. What price i could expect in resale market.Regards,CA Sandeep Aggarwal

Dear Sandeep,

Your Flat is just one floor lower than me ( mine is 1502 // Tower -D ).
    You should not sell it anything below 4500/- psqft BSP , that is minimum Actual Value for our flats. ( Though you'll find less buyer at 4300/- psqft BSP as well , due to liquidity crunch & slump in RE. ) . In nearbye projects, eg. Vatika India next ( where we have invested in one 2BHK flat ), resale rates are @5500/-, that too possession will take one more year. Further, iIf you can hold it for some 6-8 months, rates will appreciate further with overall economic recovery , as well as De-installation of Both Tolls on NH-8 ( which is expected before next General Elections as well Haryana assemble Elections in early months of 2014 ).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshjangid
    Dear Sandeep,

Your Flat is just one floor lower than me ( mine is 1502 // Tower -D ).
    You should not sell it anything below 4500/- psqft BSP , that is minimum Actual Value for our flats. ( Though you'll find less buyer at 4300/- psqft BSP as well , due to liquidity crunch & slump in RE. ) . In nearbye projects, eg. Vatika India next ( where we have invested in one 2BHK flat ), resale rates are @5500/-, that too possession will take one more year. Further, iIf you can hold it for some 6-8 months, rates will appreciate further with overall economic recovery , as well as De-installation of Both Tolls on NH-8 ( which is expected before next General Elections as well Haryana assemble Elections in early months of 2014 ).

Agreed..
    CommentQuote
  • Banks/Institutions which are providing loan for this project are financing only the original allotee and not the transfer allotee.

Pls can anyone confirm who have taken a loan and not an original allotee? Which bank/institution to approach.......
    CommentQuote
  • All major banks would give loan, HDFC.. ICICI etc
    CommentQuote
  • I bought my flat in resale and loan is disbursed through LIC.. no hassles..!
    CommentQuote
  • I checked with ICICI bank..they said since it is a C cap builder so we wont finance the tranfer allotee but i was not able to understand if they are financing the original allotee why cant they finance a transfer allotee.......

Originally Posted by Gaurjind
    All major banks would give loan, HDFC.. ICICI etc
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks.... i will check with LIC.....

Originally Posted by saurabh3
    I bought my flat in resale and loan is disbursed through LIC.. no hassles..!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by biyaniraj
    Yes - Some difference in cost will always be thr b/w any of two projects - even in the same area. If we see the broader picture we will get to know that price of UA is still somehow on the lower side. There are multiple reasons like.

1) Due to intial hurdles - up to April 2012- UA (2BHK) was trading around 3200/psqft (Even I bought on the same price)- If you compare other projects (at that time) were trading at 3800-4200 (in resale)- so thr was a difference of 600-800 psqft at that time which reduces to 300-400 now (as of today) for 3BHK unit. So in real sense - pace of grow was much for UA compare to others.

2) Resale of UA was started in 2012 only (after 1.5 year of its launching) - was one of the reason that rates were remain on lower end always. I think gradually this gap will reduce further as construction progresses.

3) Sector 81/82/83 are one of the very good sectors - seeing the projects and big names. UA can;t be compared with Vatika / DLF / Emaar / Vipul. I also feel, it always going to be on lower end interms of price and quality with those projects but this doesn't mean UA will not deliver the quality. I think what we can do to measure the quality .. go to site and see the raw material being used and talk with contractor - if anyone have any technical questions related to quality.

I hope this helps... cheers!!!

thx
    rkb

Hi RKB.
    Do we have to pay Service Tax on Parking Amount as well ? UA CRM told me that its 12.36% on 25% of Car Parking. But One of my friend, who is Builder / Developer himself, doing Project with Ansals in partnership in Gurgaon Sector-103, told me today morning that No Service Tax should be chargable on Car Parking. I've paid my 6th installment yesterday, which includes 12.36% on Car parking charge of 2.5 Lacs ).
    CommentQuote
  • Yes ~ I believe so. We were supposed to pay as CAR parking were charged seperately for us or even for all projects (Launched by Dec 2012).

Recently new rules came in - By which Builder has to provide the CAR parking mandatory and should be included in basic sale price only i.e. no seperate cost of the same.
    But this does not make any difference as such b/c we are supposed to pay around 3.4% tax on the BSP which is again equivalent to 25% of 12.36 on CAR parking charges. Make sense?

I hope this helps !!!

Thx
    rkb

Originally Posted by dineshjangid
    Hi RKB.
    Do we have to pay Service Tax on Parking Amount as well ? UA CRM told me that its 12.36% on 25% of Car Parking. But One of my friend, who is Builder / Developer himself, doing Project with Ansals in partnership in Gurgaon Sector-103, told me today morning that No Service Tax should be chargable on Car Parking. I've paid my 6th installment yesterday, which includes 12.36% on Car parking charge of 2.5 Lacs ).
    CommentQuote